Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you trust Clement in the Championship mount a promotion push 17:29 - Apr 15 with 567 viewsshandyjack

Do you trust Clement in the Championship to keep us up

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 17:31]

Poll: Expectation for the season

Do you trust Clement in the Championship to keep us up on 17:30 - Apr 15 with 556 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Keep us up? Sure. Mount a promotion push? Absolutely not.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Do you trust Clement in the Championship to keep us up on 17:31 - Apr 15 with 541 viewsshandyjack

Do you trust Clement in the Championship to keep us up on 17:30 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Keep us up? Sure. Mount a promotion push? Absolutely not.

edited

Poll: Expectation for the season

Do you trust Clement in the Championship mount a promotion push on 17:33 - Apr 15 with 531 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I don't trust the board to give him the money to keep us up and get promoted. If this lot are kept we'll be lucky to get mid table

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Do you trust Clement in the Championship mount a promotion push on 17:39 - Apr 15 with 493 viewsHeadmaster

Do you trust Clement in the Championship mount a promotion push on 17:33 - Apr 15 by Brynmill_Jack

I don't trust the board to give him the money to keep us up and get promoted. If this lot are kept we'll be lucky to get mid table

Agreed. But I would trust Clement given his experience with Derby.
Do you trust Clement in the Championship mount a promotion push on 17:41 - Apr 15 with 467 viewsAngelRangelQS

He's got one hell of a job on his hands next year.

I don't think the scale of the task is apparent to most of our fans
Do you trust Clement in the Championship mount a promotion push on 17:43 - Apr 15 with 452 viewsmonmouth

The thing I'm struggling to get used to, but we all have to, is that the days of 2013, a unique football style and a unique club, have gone, probably forever. The best we can hope for now is a Burnley or a Watford clone. So, at the moment, I'm not entirely sure I care if we go down, get back up, go to league 1, whatever.

Whichever league, we are just another small negative set piece dog team.

Depressed? You bet your arse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Do you trust Clement in the Championship mount a promotion push on 17:43 - Apr 15 with 450 viewsJack_Kass

Yes, let's not spend months in pre season messing about looking for a manager, when we can get cracking from the get go.

If we sacked Clement, and went to look at the best possible options available to us, he'd probably be top of the list..

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024