Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Narsingh 19:09 - Apr 15 with 2334 viewsmarchamjack

Just got back.

Not going to single anyone out...oh ok I will...the worst player on the pitch by a country mile (and Ki was on the same pitch just to put this in perspective). I've seen him enough times now. Awful player.

In fairness, Baston would have pushed him if he'd been on for longer possibly. He cannot be Spanish. He has zero ball control ability!

"Clement Clement sort it out" was the chant today.

Indeed

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Narsingh on 19:22 - Apr 15 with 2250 viewscentrestandswan

Perhaps Ki was worrying about being called up for the South Korean army, seeing as they are having a few problems with fatso in the north.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Narsingh on 19:25 - Apr 15 with 2222 viewsLoyal

Narsingh on 19:22 - Apr 15 by centrestandswan

Perhaps Ki was worrying about being called up for the South Korean army, seeing as they are having a few problems with fatso in the north.

All he needs to do is utilise his Swansea game in the army and he will be impossible to find.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Narsingh on 19:27 - Apr 15 with 2202 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Narsingh on 19:25 - Apr 15 by Loyal

All he needs to do is utilise his Swansea game in the army and he will be impossible to find.

That is a really great line.
Narsingh on 19:27 - Apr 15 with 2198 viewsPURe_Evil

He has had zero time on the pitch and what did you expect of him?
Narsingh on 19:48 - Apr 15 with 2069 viewsJackFish

Narsingh on 19:27 - Apr 15 by PURe_Evil

He has had zero time on the pitch and what did you expect of him?

I expect him to a) look like a professional football, and b) to at least show some desire to win the ball, take people on, put in a challenge, anything really since, you know, we're balls deep in a relegation battle. He was absolutely atrocious and should have been taken off at half time. Christ I'd even want Barrow or Montero on the pitch instead of him.
Narsingh on 20:12 - Apr 15 with 1954 viewsjasfan

Narsingh on 19:25 - Apr 15 by Loyal

Fair play that made me laugh.
Narsingh on 20:13 - Apr 15 with 1942 viewsSmellyplumz

Narsingh, warra bucket of w@nk.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Narsingh on 20:21 - Apr 15 with 1871 viewsAl_Bundy

Down the right.....

Dyer
Barrow
Narsingh
Ayew
Routledge

We don't learn anything.. none of the above are Prem players
Login to get fewer ads

Narsingh on 20:22 - Apr 15 with 1858 viewstomdickharry

Fer is not far behind going for his hatrick of relegations,a player who should never have been signed by our club. As for Nairsingh must be honest when I saw him first thought he was a useful player,seems to have gone backwards at a rate of nots,truly shocking today and not for the first time.
Narsingh on 20:24 - Apr 15 with 1848 viewsFlashberryjack

Narsingh on 20:13 - Apr 15 by Smellyplumz

Narsingh, warra bucket of w@nk.

Who the f*ck bought him ? probably the same guy that spunked £15 million on Baston.

Someone needs to be asking questions.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Narsingh on 20:25 - Apr 15 with 1833 viewsSmellyplumz

Narsingh on 20:24 - Apr 15 by Flashberryjack

Who the f*ck bought him ? probably the same guy that spunked £15 million on Baston.

Someone needs to be asking questions.

Awful today, totally lazy and gutless.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Narsingh on 21:07 - Apr 15 with 1678 viewsnantywatcher

Narsingh on 20:25 - Apr 15 by Smellyplumz

Awful today, totally lazy and gutless.

I've said from day one - Narsingh is woeful, League 1 standard at the very best. Says a lot about PC if he rates him. £5mill - dearie me.
Narsingh on 21:13 - Apr 15 with 1621 viewsbuilthjack

Just got back. Narsingh is awful, absolutely diabolical. Not worth a fiver. Waste of space.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Narsingh on 21:18 - Apr 15 with 1598 viewsicecoldjack

I don't really want to bash the players as quite frankly most of them arn't good enough to be playing in the premier league anyway, but Narsingh just sums up exactly where our club have fooked up the last 2 yrs.

Joe Average player on decent wages for 5m quid who will have a good performance once in about 6/7 games, he wasn't all that fancied in Holland so why anyone thought he would be the answer in the premier league only jenks knows !! not the players fault at all, he just isn't very good!

He joins a list of huw/club signings that will relegate the club because they arn't very good. We have been lucky enough to fluke a decent signing most seasons and thats papered over the cracks but once the balance gets tipped, like this season , thats it.

Joe Allen? nah, Leroy Fer, not his fault either, he's actually done ok for us, but who the fook in their right mind would not persue a top top player for £10m quid who knows the area and club inside out and has massive re sale value if a relegation ever happened ?
total madness not to sign Joe and quite frankly a huge indicator of how those that run the club have shafted us, they knew his value but knew his signing was a financial comitment that may rock the boat of the transfer of sale. selfish coonts!

Narsingh is a championship standard player and TBH i'm not sure if he is as good as Dyer or Routs, he gets filed in the Huw Jenkins list of well iffy signings, of which there are many.

Laudrup and Tutu had this mob sussed out pretty early on, lets be honest , most were happy to paint those two as the trouble but it's clear now they wern't .
The problem was always Jenkins and Co. thinking they knew it all having got lucky on the back of a few decent appointments , ie, Martinez and Rodgers, the truth no matter what anyone says is that SCFC had the momentum and crowd support in the lower leagues to make our playing budget one of the best, rodgers pulled 2 rabbits out the hat in sinclair and borini to move us into the prem league and made another in sgning siggy on loan to keep us there.

We had good people at the club, we had the likes of Sousa and Laudrup who are world level in ability and knowledge, strange how both didn't rub with Jenks and Co. ? not strange how the likes of rodgers and martinez got on because they were nobodies who knew how to stroke ego's and progress up the ladder.

Sorry for my long winded rant, i know many hate them, but the problem of our dimise was set a while ago and almost nobody wanted to speak up about it, many prefering to say in huw we trust and bury the head in the sand instead, myself and many others on here have been ringing this bell for fookin ages , it's no surprise to see us in this mess now, it's fookin tragic considering the superb position we put ourselves in just a few years back.

They thought they knew what they were doing but the reality is they just got lucky then cashed in knowing the luck was about to run out.
Narsingh on 21:20 - Apr 15 with 1583 viewscl81227

Narsingh on 20:21 - Apr 15 by Al_Bundy

Down the right.....

Dyer
Barrow
Narsingh
Ayew
Routledge

We don't learn anything.. none of the above are Prem players

Yes but they all meet our DOF criteria for transfer targets- cheap and cheap
After all why spend good money on real prem players when you can hold it back for dividend payments
Narsingh on 21:41 - Apr 15 with 1499 viewscostalotta

Narsingh on 21:18 - Apr 15 by icecoldjack

I don't really want to bash the players as quite frankly most of them arn't good enough to be playing in the premier league anyway, but Narsingh just sums up exactly where our club have fooked up the last 2 yrs.

Joe Average player on decent wages for 5m quid who will have a good performance once in about 6/7 games, he wasn't all that fancied in Holland so why anyone thought he would be the answer in the premier league only jenks knows !! not the players fault at all, he just isn't very good!

He joins a list of huw/club signings that will relegate the club because they arn't very good. We have been lucky enough to fluke a decent signing most seasons and thats papered over the cracks but once the balance gets tipped, like this season , thats it.

Joe Allen? nah, Leroy Fer, not his fault either, he's actually done ok for us, but who the fook in their right mind would not persue a top top player for £10m quid who knows the area and club inside out and has massive re sale value if a relegation ever happened ?
total madness not to sign Joe and quite frankly a huge indicator of how those that run the club have shafted us, they knew his value but knew his signing was a financial comitment that may rock the boat of the transfer of sale. selfish coonts!

Narsingh is a championship standard player and TBH i'm not sure if he is as good as Dyer or Routs, he gets filed in the Huw Jenkins list of well iffy signings, of which there are many.

Laudrup and Tutu had this mob sussed out pretty early on, lets be honest , most were happy to paint those two as the trouble but it's clear now they wern't .
The problem was always Jenkins and Co. thinking they knew it all having got lucky on the back of a few decent appointments , ie, Martinez and Rodgers, the truth no matter what anyone says is that SCFC had the momentum and crowd support in the lower leagues to make our playing budget one of the best, rodgers pulled 2 rabbits out the hat in sinclair and borini to move us into the prem league and made another in sgning siggy on loan to keep us there.

We had good people at the club, we had the likes of Sousa and Laudrup who are world level in ability and knowledge, strange how both didn't rub with Jenks and Co. ? not strange how the likes of rodgers and martinez got on because they were nobodies who knew how to stroke ego's and progress up the ladder.

Sorry for my long winded rant, i know many hate them, but the problem of our dimise was set a while ago and almost nobody wanted to speak up about it, many prefering to say in huw we trust and bury the head in the sand instead, myself and many others on here have been ringing this bell for fookin ages , it's no surprise to see us in this mess now, it's fookin tragic considering the superb position we put ourselves in just a few years back.

They thought they knew what they were doing but the reality is they just got lucky then cashed in knowing the luck was about to run out.

100% Spot on and he's got to go! At a minimum he must not be allowed to interfere or be involved in the slightest with any recruitment going forward. Poor signings galore and its no coincidence that started when he was found out by ML and co. He's wasted millions!
Narsingh on 21:49 - Apr 15 with 1455 viewsNOTRAC

Narsingh on 21:41 - Apr 15 by costalotta

100% Spot on and he's got to go! At a minimum he must not be allowed to interfere or be involved in the slightest with any recruitment going forward. Poor signings galore and its no coincidence that started when he was found out by ML and co. He's wasted millions!

Absolutely agree with this.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Narsingh on 21:54 - Apr 15 with 1434 viewsdameedna

Clement picks Narsingh. Narsingh does not work hard enough. Not able to clip a ball into the box which Montero does well, Narsingh is not tracking back. No time for him to find his fees. Drop him and have Britton and Montero in contention Clement. He can have his day next season.
Narsingh on 22:01 - Apr 15 with 1395 viewsicecoldjack

Narsingh on 21:41 - Apr 15 by costalotta

And many of us fans have been saying it for yonks, why haven't the supporters trust raised issue with the squandering of multi millions on rubbish ? knowing that our budget is so tight and one wrong move could relegate us, why was Jenkins given so much space?

Head in the fookin sand is my guess. a refusal to believe he was a problem because most seasons the likes of Ash and a few others would do enough to keep us up.

The sellouts have really fooked us up fair play, jenks and Co. have toasted us , it's really really sad to us fook up something that was so easy to maintain with a bit of common sense and clear thinking.
Narsingh on 22:09 - Apr 15 with 1352 viewsWingstandwood

Narsingh on 22:01 - Apr 15 by icecoldjack

And many of us fans have been saying it for yonks, why haven't the supporters trust raised issue with the squandering of multi millions on rubbish ? knowing that our budget is so tight and one wrong move could relegate us, why was Jenkins given so much space?

Head in the fookin sand is my guess. a refusal to believe he was a problem because most seasons the likes of Ash and a few others would do enough to keep us up.

The sellouts have really fooked us up fair play, jenks and Co. have toasted us , it's really really sad to us fook up something that was so easy to maintain with a bit of common sense and clear thinking.

Agree having a failed roofing supplies merchant as a transfer-guru/D.O.F and ridiculous appointments e.g. Bob Bradley and unemployable ex Neath Town's Kristian O'Leary working at Premier League level utterly stinks!!!!!!

A Premier League club run like a complete and utter joke with obscene incompetence, zero professionalism, zero sanity and zero reality where huge amounts of mega-millions were at risk.

Utterly thrown away! Disgusting!
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 22:19]

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024