Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thickest bunch of fans on here... 19:30 - Apr 15 with 5372 viewsPURe_Evil

I dont think I've ever come across a thicker bunch, sack Clement? Its the players you morons! Funny though.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:49 - Apr 16 with 882 viewsAngelRangelQS

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:33 - Apr 16 by costalotta

Not sure what your saying here.

I was merely commented on the last 6/7 games. I'm not saying PC is a poor manager or a good one actually. Time will tell. What I was saying was FG was and is Good manager his record ver many seasons is there to see.

You said that Clement was "sailing close to that record" which presumably you mean as being the reason we go down? Us having a poor points to games ratio?

I saw nothing from Guidolin to suggest we'd have been comfortably midtable under him. An all important 3-4 points better off, however? Without a doubt. Would we have been on more than 12 points by New Year's Day under him? Extremely likely. Replacing someone with his record with Bob? Utter, utter madness.

Whatever you may think about Clement, if when he took over you were offered this position, we'd have probably all taken it. If he'd spread his points out over the 13 games rather than collecting 12 of them within the first two months and then getting just 1 over the next 6 weeks, nobody would even be questioning him.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 11:07 - Apr 16 with 855 viewsicecoldjack

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:49 - Apr 16 by AngelRangelQS

You said that Clement was "sailing close to that record" which presumably you mean as being the reason we go down? Us having a poor points to games ratio?

I saw nothing from Guidolin to suggest we'd have been comfortably midtable under him. An all important 3-4 points better off, however? Without a doubt. Would we have been on more than 12 points by New Year's Day under him? Extremely likely. Replacing someone with his record with Bob? Utter, utter madness.

Whatever you may think about Clement, if when he took over you were offered this position, we'd have probably all taken it. If he'd spread his points out over the 13 games rather than collecting 12 of them within the first two months and then getting just 1 over the next 6 weeks, nobody would even be questioning him.

In fairness FG has a checkable record clement does not. I think both given more control and time will have us in a better position.

I don't mind clement as manager but we all knew it was a risk, one of his saving graces was his contacts in europe, though oddly enough none materialized in the jan wondow, with "his" targets already linked to the swans months and years previously.

It all rolls back to jenkins and the club, FG never had total control of players and it clearly looks like clement doesn't either.

As i mentioned in another post, if the manager doesn't get to pick his own players then he automatically has a get out of jail free card! it's so fookin' dumb ! his responsibiblity and authority is undermined if it goes wrong or doesn't work it's a simple case of not the players i wanted so harder for me to achieve the results i want.

It's a get out for the manager and even the players.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 11:34 - Apr 16 with 821 viewsLeonWasGod

I don't want him sacked as you've got to stop all the changes at some point. But I'm not convinced he's the right fit for us, although I'm hoping that his negativity is more forced on him because of the lack of quality he's got to work with. Well see next year. But he's all we've got right now so we all need to get behind him and the team.

I say next year, but I would be surprised if he leaves if we go down.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 11:39 - Apr 16 with 814 viewsjack247

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:27 - Apr 16 by AngelRangelQS

Guidolin took 4 points from 7 games (and let's be fair, Burnley, Leicester, Southampton and Hull are all crap)

Bradley took 8 points from 11 games

Not including Palace, Clement has taken 13 points from 13 games which is a marked improvement on the other two.

Let's actually be fair.

Southampton aren't crap. We played Leicester before they started to unravel. He also saved us from a reasonably similar position to the one Clement found himself in when he was appointed, last season.

The Hull game was a travesty. The other three. Including the game we won, we looked awful.

Bobs 2 wins were at home against the two weakest teams in the division (bar us) at the time. The Palace win was almost in spite of his ridiculous decision to take Barrow off when they were throwing everything at us and he was our only outlet.

Clement at least has a logical system. He has tightened us up at the back. He really needs to send them out fired up. I'm surprised he doesn't seem able to do that anymore
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 12:11 - Apr 16 with 791 viewswaynekerr55

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 11:39 - Apr 16 by jack247

Let's actually be fair.

Southampton aren't crap. We played Leicester before they started to unravel. He also saved us from a reasonably similar position to the one Clement found himself in when he was appointed, last season.

The Hull game was a travesty. The other three. Including the game we won, we looked awful.

Bobs 2 wins were at home against the two weakest teams in the division (bar us) at the time. The Palace win was almost in spite of his ridiculous decision to take Barrow off when they were throwing everything at us and he was our only outlet.

Clement at least has a logical system. He has tightened us up at the back. He really needs to send them out fired up. I'm surprised he doesn't seem able to do that anymore

Build from the back, as the saying goes. Things take time, if we go down or stay up there simply has to be a major overhaul of recruitment. Jenkins has to stay the fúck out of it if the cūnt is still lucky to be employed by us and Leadbetter should consider a career change, as recruitment clearly isn't his thing.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 12:32 - Apr 16 with 770 viewsjack247

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 12:11 - Apr 16 by waynekerr55

Build from the back, as the saying goes. Things take time, if we go down or stay up there simply has to be a major overhaul of recruitment. Jenkins has to stay the fúck out of it if the cūnt is still lucky to be employed by us and Leadbetter should consider a career change, as recruitment clearly isn't his thing.

Yes. And whatever people think about Guidolin, Bob or Clement, the comparatively little we spend on players and the reckless way we end up spending that money are the key factors in our recent decline.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 12:38 - Apr 16 with 761 viewscostalotta

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:49 - Apr 16 by AngelRangelQS

I'm not disagreeing with you at all.

The point I was trying to mak was that over these most recent 6/7 games his record as manager has been poor and is close to th muppet that was Bradley. What I did not say but will add is he's improved us massively... we now only have one or two catastrophic mistakes per game as opposed to 4/5 under Bradley.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 12:39 - Apr 16 with 756 viewsperchrockjack

Reckless spend ding is bang on the money

We ve made profit ,had good income and it's gone down drain

Some big decisions must be made

1. Why is Jenkins still chairman

2. Who will replace

3. Who ll bring us back to prem league having sourced us the correct players to do so

Over to you ,owners

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 12:44 - Apr 16 with 747 viewswaynekerr55

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 12:39 - Apr 16 by perchrockjack

2. Who will replace

3. Who ll bring us back to prem league having sourced us the correct players to do so

Over to you ,owners

1 - fúck knows
2 - a traffic cone as far as I'm concerned. Less of an ego, will be a cheaper salary and will probably luck out on transfers just as much as Gonzo
3 - give Clement a run at it and don't panic, if it takes 2-3 years to bounce back then so be it

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 12:47 - Apr 16 with 742 viewscostalotta

2. Who will replace

Over to you ,owners

1. No idea.

2. Curtis? At least he know football.

3. Someone who knows football and not a hotelier, roofing salesaman (failed), a vending machine repair man, carpet seller or similar.

While we're at it, new and fresh leadership at the Trust too. Let's wipe the slate clean and start again.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 18:04 - Apr 16 with 687 viewsBrynmill_Jack

2. Who will replace

Over to you ,owners

3. Baryam Tutumulu (the one Darren doesn't like)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 18:53 - Apr 16 with 655 viewsjackrabbit

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 09:46 - Apr 16 by exiledclaseboy

You didn't see the games against Leicester and Southampton then? Two of the most inept and clueless performances of this season full of inept and clueless performances. Decent half hour spells in losing efforts against Liverpool and City do not make for a potentially successful season. It's not that I didn't "like" Guidolin, my blinkered chum. He just wasn't the second coming of Alex Ferguson some like to paint him as. We'd be down this season if he'd stayed, regardless of Bradley or Clement. The players simply aren't good enough, as I've been saying all season.

Hear! Hear!
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:02 - Apr 16 with 646 viewsskippyjack

Sorry mate.. we all can't be as gifted as yourself..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 21:25 - May 14 with 459 viewsrock1n

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 21:31 - May 14 with 442 viewsDarran

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:06 - Apr 16 by perchrockjack

Gents.

We've been unraveling since St Michael lost interest.

It's down to bad choices for manager and playing staff

It's down to Jenkins, who still attends game with impunity

It should be hell for him

We ve lost the fire and any price we had as fans. I have anyway.

Did you give him hell yesterday? lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 21:32 - May 14 with 438 viewsDarran

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 10:49 - Apr 16 by icecoldjack

Ask yourself why he lost interest, if that's what happened ?

Step forward Mr Huw Jenkins, who seemingly knew a thing or two more about football and signing players than one of the greatest to ever player the game!

Bradley? the man was a total joke, i hold the appointment of him as the tipping point, the time wasted with that clueless coont put us down in decemeber, the fact clement got us with a chance of staying up exceeded my expectations.

What clement is doing is fire fighting, not the perfect job for a young manager, if he had more time to implement a more steady approach maybe it would be different now. Anyway, it's not clement we should look at it's how the likes of jenkins were allowed to go unchecked for so long and not even get questioned by the trust or fellow directors .

The spunking away of multi millions on total dross,poor coaches and jobs for the boys was pretty much grounds for serious action yet nothing done, many on here have been flagging it up for 2 yrs yet nothing done .

"Our football principles were being eroded" said Huw jenkins , yet it's ok for him to have O'leary,monk,pep clotet, FG,Bob Bradley and Clement playing less football now then we've done in the last 12 yrs.

Hiya Michael. Gobble gobble.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 21:53 - May 14 with 405 viewsItchySphincter

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:54 - Apr 15 by Loyal

Tutumulu was a threat to Jenkins, he knew more obviously, and in the traditional Swansea way Jenkins parochial gene kicked in and he got rid. Now, thinking about it I reckon Laudrups sacking was as much about getting Tutumulus influence out of Swansea as it was the poor run we were on. Just waiting for an excuse. Ki not being called back as instructed was Laudrups penultimate nail in his coffin, but Jenkins wanted complete control. He got it, and history can clearly state he fckd it well and truly up.

It's a f*cking stretch to suggest ML was sacked for anything other than doing what he did at every other club he's been at.

PL revisionism again.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024