Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thickest bunch of fans on here... 19:30 - Apr 15 with 5384 viewsPURe_Evil

I dont think I've ever come across a thicker bunch, sack Clement? Its the players you morons! Funny though.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:35 - Apr 15 with 3488 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Having just got back from Watford I'd say we were reasonably well organised in defence, but no plan as to how to attack. There we numerous times where there were opportunities for our players to run at Watford's defence and we went sideways and backwards.......coaching?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:35 - Apr 15 with 3478 viewslifelong

If Mr Bradley was still in charge and had gained one point from the previous 6 games,some people on here would have wanted him shot.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:36 - Apr 15 with 3454 viewsDarran

It's more than the players it's the recruitment for me. The evolution of players over the last couple of years has been disastrous.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:43 - Apr 15 with 3373 viewslonglostjack

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:35 - Apr 15 by lifelong

If Mr Bradley was still in charge and had gained one point from the previous 6 games,some people on here would have wanted him shot.

Statistics rarely tell the full story though.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:43 - Apr 15 with 3365 viewsLoyal

The bonus is I couldn't give a fck if they all go at the end of the season.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:44 - Apr 15 with 3352 viewsmorningstar

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:36 - Apr 15 by Darran

It's more than the players it's the recruitment for me. The evolution of players over the last couple of years has been disastrous.

If that's what you believe Dar (and i don't disagree with you), then you have too accept that it started to fall apart when Jenkins fell out with Tutumulu. Because at that point our recruitment was the best it's been in the whole history of our club.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:45 - Apr 15 with 3339 views3swan

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:44 - Apr 15 by morningstar

If that's what you believe Dar (and i don't disagree with you), then you have too accept that it started to fall apart when Jenkins fell out with Tutumulu. Because at that point our recruitment was the best it's been in the whole history of our club.

Yes it did Gar. His ego couldn't take being questioned
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:46 - Apr 15 with 3327 viewsDarran

I accept.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:54 - Apr 15 with 3270 viewsLoyal

Tutumulu was a threat to Jenkins, he knew more obviously, and in the traditional Swansea way Jenkins parochial gene kicked in and he got rid. Now, thinking about it I reckon Laudrups sacking was as much about getting Tutumulus influence out of Swansea as it was the poor run we were on. Just waiting for an excuse. Ki not being called back as instructed was Laudrups penultimate nail in his coffin, but Jenkins wanted complete control. He got it, and history can clearly state he fckd it well and truly up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:54 - Apr 15 with 3270 viewslifelong

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:43 - Apr 15 by longlostjack

Statistics rarely tell the full story though.

Very true, but lately I've been surprised at some of the manager's team selections, namely not bringing any replacements on against Middlesbrough, Bringing Ki on against Spurs and moving Fer to full back and today starting Ki and leaving Carroll on the bench.
Very expensive decisions, imho, which will probably cost us our Premier League status.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:56 - Apr 15 with 3243 viewsPURe_Evil

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:54 - Apr 15 by Loyal

Tutumulu was a threat to Jenkins, he knew more obviously, and in the traditional Swansea way Jenkins parochial gene kicked in and he got rid. Now, thinking about it I reckon Laudrups sacking was as much about getting Tutumulus influence out of Swansea as it was the poor run we were on. Just waiting for an excuse. Ki not being called back as instructed was Laudrups penultimate nail in his coffin, but Jenkins wanted complete control. He got it, and history can clearly state he fckd it well and truly up.

A f*cking men.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 20:12 - Apr 15 with 3158 views34dfgdf54

Perfectly put.

I despise Jenkins with passion, seeing that c*nt still at the club kills me.

Jenkins out. Dineen out. Morgan out. JVZ out. Yanks out
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 20:18 - Apr 15 with 3115 viewsBytholWyn

Anyone who thinks Clement has a future clearly didn't watch the last two games. We're playing hoofball - and not even trying to get the ball down and progress through the thirds. Is there anyone out there who has any confidence at all in Clement. If so, what is it based on? A serious question - to which I will no doubt get replies long on abuse and short on substance.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 20:21 - Apr 15 with 3092 viewsFireboy

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:54 - Apr 15 by lifelong

Very true, but lately I've been surprised at some of the manager's team selections, namely not bringing any replacements on against Middlesbrough, Bringing Ki on against Spurs and moving Fer to full back and today starting Ki and leaving Carroll on the bench.
Very expensive decisions, imho, which will probably cost us our Premier League status.

It's the 11 weeks of bobbly that has consigned us the the championship
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 20:23 - Apr 15 with 3081 viewsmonmouth

It's everything, coaching and tactics included. What's delusional is thinking that changing the coach would actually make a blind bit of difference. After all, we've already proven it doesn't.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 20:25 - Apr 15 with 3061 viewsshandyjack

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 20:21 - Apr 15 by Fireboy

i thought that was the case too, but 1 pt from last 18 shows problems run a lot deeper

Poll: Expectation for the season

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 20:34 - Apr 15 with 3011 viewswaynekerr55

I'll hold my hands up. The blind faith in Gonzo is what's fúcked us up. It's a shame they were probably able to buy Bayram's silence as the truth is clearly different to what we thought.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 20:37 - Apr 15 with 2983 viewsSwanzay

The blame lies with the sell outs HJ, LD, JVZ etc, why peeps cant see that is beyond me!
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 21:13 - Apr 15 with 2876 viewsLandore_Jack

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 20:37 - Apr 15 by Swanzay

The blame lies with the sell outs HJ, LD, JVZ etc, why peeps cant see that is beyond me!

Agree, but Clement doesn't help himself with his conservative tactics.

#backtojack

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 21:35 - Apr 15 with 2781 viewsowainglyndwr

It done it for me on here when others are congratulating people who's kids are going on to play for Cardiff.
Phuk me have times changed.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 21:44 - Apr 15 with 2747 viewsjasper_T

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 20:18 - Apr 15 by BytholWyn

Anyone who thinks Clement has a future clearly didn't watch the last two games. We're playing hoofball - and not even trying to get the ball down and progress through the thirds. Is there anyone out there who has any confidence at all in Clement. If so, what is it based on? A serious question - to which I will no doubt get replies long on abuse and short on substance.

If he had us playing competent hoofball I'd be fine with it. A few 40 yard passes actually came close to creating chances today.

Instead there's no real plan going forward, especially in that second half where the players were running away from balls coming towards them.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 21:45 - Apr 15 with 2737 viewsspiderboy

No,trust me on this one...its the players!
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 21:46 - Apr 15 with 2727 viewsSwanzay

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 21:13 - Apr 15 by Landore_Jack

Agree, but Clement doesn't help himself with his conservative tactics.

Its quite worrying wheh even Fifa 17 has our set up as "defensive" and can I win a game with this useless shower of shite, NO. So what chance has PC got
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 22:02 - Apr 15 with 2671 viewslifelong

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 20:21 - Apr 15 by Fireboy

Of course that didn't help, but in the last 6 games under Clement we've earned 1 point out of a possible 18 against sides like Middlesbrough, Watford, West Ham, Bournemouth and Hull.
Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 22:09 - Apr 15 with 2631 viewsjackrabbit

Thickest bunch of fans on here... on 19:35 - Apr 15 by lifelong

Excellent point. I made a related point below about Bradley and got the usual vitriolic responses from the usual smartarses. What it boils down to is 'you can't polish a turd' - 3 managers have tried, and all have failed, this season. We have, with one or two exceptions, quite poor players. Poor players do not a good team, make.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024