Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In a perfect world, our football club would be...... (n/t) 20:23 - Apr 15 with 2394 viewsRevJames

In a perfect world, our football club would be...... (n/t) on 20:24 - Apr 15 with 2387 viewsshandyjack

rolled back in time to season 2012/13

Poll: Expectation for the season

In a perfect world, our football club would be...... (n/t) on 20:24 - Apr 15 with 2387 viewsSmellyplumz

Set on fire?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

In a perfect world, our football club would be...... (n/t) on 20:25 - Apr 15 with 2377 viewsploppy

Barcelona?
In a perfect world, our football club would be...... (n/t) on 20:27 - Apr 15 with 2369 viewsSmellyplumz

Full of drunk naked chicks?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

In a perfect world, our football club would be...... (n/t) on 20:36 - Apr 15 with 2343 viewswaynekerr55

Without those fetid sell outs at the helm.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

In a perfect world, our football club would be...... (n/t) on 20:45 - Apr 15 with 2316 viewsDr_Winston

Owned by the Trust.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

In a perfect world, our football club would be...... (n/t) on 20:54 - Apr 15 with 2287 viewsjack2jack

Safe on 40 points by now!
In a perfect world, our football club would be...... (n/t) on 22:25 - Apr 15 with 2225 viewsbarry_island

Yank free and owned by Swansea people who put the club above their own interests.

Just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Login to get fewer ads

In a perfect world, our football club would be...... (n/t) on 22:31 - Apr 15 with 2198 viewsspiderboy

on my doorstep with large fit birds offering me opium and large quantities of alcohol on my way to the ground
In a perfect world, our football club would be...... (n/t) on 22:32 - Apr 15 with 2193 viewsJacque

Playing the team:

FABIANSKI
NAUGHTON FERNANDEZ MAWSON OLSSON

BRITTON
NARSINGH FER MONTERO
SIGURDSSON

LLORENTE
In a perfect world, our football club would be...... (n/t) on 22:39 - Apr 15 with 2174 viewslonglostjack

Run for the community and not anonymous vultures roosting in Delaware.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

In a perfect world, our football club would be...... (n/t) on 07:01 - Apr 16 with 2096 viewsChief

In a perfect world, our football club would be...... (n/t) on 22:32 - Apr 15 by Jacque

Playing the team:

FABIANSKI
NAUGHTON FERNANDEZ MAWSON OLSSON

BRITTON
NARSINGH FER MONTERO
SIGURDSSON

LLORENTE

Fook me, you're easily pleased

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

In a perfect world, our football club would be...... (n/t) on 07:03 - Apr 16 with 2093 viewsjack247

A source of pride. Like it used to be.
In a perfect world, our football club would be...... (n/t) on 07:22 - Apr 16 with 2063 viewsJethroJack

.....able to pass & move, then pass & move again.
Those were the days, aye.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024