Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We could actually 21:31 - Apr 15 with 1875 viewsspiderboy

still stay up..1 goal better off than hull tonite,just less games to catch them up.got a feeling we,l still be in touch with them, come the man u game.Then the wba game at home will be the epitome of all epitome
A bit like beyond the thunderdome sort of apocalypse..
We could actually on 21:36 - Apr 15 with 1858 viewsFlashberryjack

You watched today's game I presume ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

We could actually on 21:38 - Apr 15 with 1851 viewsspiderboy

We could actually on 21:36 - Apr 15 by Flashberryjack

You watched today's game I presume ?

Uuuuugh yes.but all the same!
We could still do the job
We could actually on 21:38 - Apr 15 with 1849 viewsbuilthjack

Fat lady

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

We could actually on 21:39 - Apr 15 with 1841 viewsLord_Bony

Also Boro have TWO games in hand over us.

Pressure from above,pressure from below.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

We could actually on 23:57 - Apr 15 with 1700 viewsploppy

We could actually on 21:39 - Apr 15 by Lord_Bony

Also Boro have TWO games in hand over us.

Pressure from above,pressure from below.

I don't think we should worry about Boro. They have to play Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool (and they're not Palace).
We could actually on 00:01 - Apr 16 with 1689 viewsSmellyplumz

We could actually on 23:57 - Apr 15 by ploppy

I don't think we should worry about Boro. They have to play Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool (and they're not Palace).

I don't think we should worry about staying it ain't going to happen.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

We could actually on 07:12 - Apr 16 with 1594 viewsjack247

Hull aren't in as bad form as we are and they do just about have an easier run in. They have just lost two on the bounce though. Watford at home next week. I'm clutching at straws, but that game could define the way the rest of their season goes, they won't fancy going to Southampton if they don't get a result Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024