Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mawson = CLASS 21:34 - Apr 15 with 5821 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Mawson = CLASS on 03:46 - Apr 16 with 869 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Mawson = CLASS on 02:10 - Apr 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

Wrong, Barnsley was a League 1 club in 15-16.

But Alfie helped them earn promotion by scoring 7 goals that season.

Oh okay, thank you. So two full seasons as a professional in the Football League. Again, he's hardly a child being thrown to the lions. He is an experienced centre back making the step up to the Premier League.

I still believe he was a very good signing. He has the potential to do very well in this league. Currently he is not good enough and should be third, fourth or fifth choice. Maybe even out on loan in the second tier. Unfortunately he may very well be the second best centre back at the club which sums up our predicament.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Mawson = CLASS on 08:03 - Apr 16 with 822 viewsAngelRangelQS

Mawson = CLASS on 03:46 - Apr 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Oh okay, thank you. So two full seasons as a professional in the Football League. Again, he's hardly a child being thrown to the lions. He is an experienced centre back making the step up to the Premier League.

I still believe he was a very good signing. He has the potential to do very well in this league. Currently he is not good enough and should be third, fourth or fifth choice. Maybe even out on loan in the second tier. Unfortunately he may very well be the second best centre back at the club which sums up our predicament.

You think that FF is better than him? He's been at fault for as many goals this season than Mawson. Plus he demonstrates leadership that FF can only dream of.

I'm glad you think that two seasons in League One is adequate preparation for a Premier League relegation battle
Mawson = CLASS on 08:49 - Apr 16 with 794 viewsSTID2017

Mawson = CLASS on 22:08 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Not going to make a lot of difference? We were 0-0 with both teams looking as bad as each other. A goal for us and we would have been outside the relegation zone.

How come you can never say anything positive about the club or anyone associated with it ?
We have had so many opportunities to get out of this predicament, such as the two games against Hull, the two against Middlesbro, the away game at West Ham, etc, that the mistake yesterday should have been academic and we should be on 50 points.
Thank goodness it wasn't your favourite whipping boy Fabianski to blame yesterday otherwise you'd have really had a field day.
BTW notice you had no reply to post about the Gold Premier Club guy selling ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Mawson = CLASS on 09:11 - Apr 16 with 770 views34dfgdf54

Mawson = CLASS on 21:38 - Apr 15 by TheKirkyLife

I absolutely love this kid. I know a lot on here have said he'll move on in Summer but I really don't think he will.

He's got the sort of attitude that understands we gave him a chance in the Prem and it may be worth sticking around another season at least.

In my opinion, with Gylfi gone next year in the Championship, we should build the team around this lad. He made one mistake today but let's face it - he shouldn't have needed the whole game to weigh on that moment alone.

He won't move next year, because he's not good enough yet.

Very good in the opposition box attacking set pieces etc, but his all round defending is nowhere near the standard needed at this level. I'm confident this will come in time though. The problem being is that we have replaced our rock of a defender in Ash with a young, inexperienced centre half and he's making his mistakes in a relegation battle, they haven't all been howlers like yesterday either, he's had many bad moments when he's badly out of position.
Mawson = CLASS on 11:45 - Apr 16 with 693 viewsJBT95

Mawson = CLASS on 21:37 - Apr 15 by Lord_Bony

That humdinger he pulled today probably sealed our fate.

Goodbye EPL ...

How?

We are actually better off after yesterday's games as Hull have shipped another goal to add to their GD. Only 2 points in it.

Yes the displays need to improve of course but we still have a chance, we aren't Sunderland.
Mawson = CLASS on 12:05 - Apr 16 with 675 viewsFlashberryjack

Mawson = CLASS on 21:38 - Apr 15 by TheKirkyLife

I absolutely love this kid. I know a lot on here have said he'll move on in Summer but I really don't think he will.

He's got the sort of attitude that understands we gave him a chance in the Prem and it may be worth sticking around another season at least.

In my opinion, with Gylfi gone next year in the Championship, we should build the team around this lad. He made one mistake today but let's face it - he shouldn't have needed the whole game to weigh on that moment alone.

I'm in agreement with you regarding Mawson, he's not there yet, but he will be.

With regards to building a team around him in the Championship, if he's happy to be surrounded by free transfers and division 1 players, then fine.

Because that's the type of players we'll be getting when the high wage earners are cleared from our books after relegation.

Unless our new owners want to risk the parachute payments on promotion, or actually invest some money into player recruitment, which I very much doubt they'll do.

Mawson will be sold as soon as a reasonable offer comes in.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mawson = CLASS on 12:22 - Apr 16 with 660 viewsjasper_T

Mawson = CLASS on 08:03 - Apr 16 by AngelRangelQS

You think that FF is better than him? He's been at fault for as many goals this season than Mawson. Plus he demonstrates leadership that FF can only dream of.

I'm glad you think that two seasons in League One is adequate preparation for a Premier League relegation battle

Fernandez is a lot better than him.
Mawson = CLASS on 12:26 - Apr 16 with 651 viewsperchrockjack

Opinion

Fernandez is inept, lacks discipline and moral courage

Mawson is honest and he ll be subject of bids as we ll be stuck with this abject shitehouse

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Mawson = CLASS on 12:30 - Apr 16 with 638 viewsLeonWasGod

Mawson = CLASS on 22:08 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Not going to make a lot of difference? We were 0-0 with both teams looking as bad as each other. A goal for us and we would have been outside the relegation zone.

It was a key mistake, but you're assuming we could have scored had they not. We did have 90 minutes to try to do so anyway and failed miserably.

Besides goals change games so it's a bit pointless trying to second guess what might have happened.

1 goal in 5 games now, with blanks against Watford, West Ham, Boro, Bournemouth. That tells its own story.
Mawson = CLASS on 22:58 - Apr 16 with 521 viewsjack247

Mawson = CLASS on 11:45 - Apr 16 by JBT95

How?

We are actually better off after yesterday's games as Hull have shipped another goal to add to their GD. Only 2 points in it.

Yes the displays need to improve of course but we still have a chance, we aren't Sunderland.

We are worse off after yesterday. We are still two points behind and have one less game to catch it up.

People waving the white flag at this point are barking mad though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024