Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation, so what? It's only football 21:48 - Apr 15 with 2781 viewsJacTawe

I know that I will get slated for this, but I don't care!
I love the Swans, I hold a season ticket, and have been a loyal supporter for over twenty years.
As much as I don't want us to go down, there is more to life than football. Health, family and friends. When you see the missing persons choir on BGT it really makes you think of how bad things could be. With the terror threat in the world let's get a grip on the truly important things in life.

Poll: The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence?

Relegation, so what? It's only football on 21:55 - Apr 15 with 2755 viewsEdmundo

👍

We've over achieved for our Premier League years......Looks like our time is up, a combination of the effects of the share sale, a crap transfer window and the cheapest of the cheap managerial changes and here we are......Close to relegation 😕

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Relegation, so what? It's only football on 22:09 - Apr 15 with 2694 viewsEilian

IMO there is a more to football than the premier league. Alright the football is a higher standard and the coverage is much better, but it's all a bit monotonous after a while.

The premier league is all about money. How many clubs have we seen sell out in order to start up.
We will be like many clubs before us, coming out of the premier league in far worse financial state than when we went up.

Going down is default not the end of the world.

I still hate losing though.
Relegation, so what? It's only football on 22:10 - Apr 15 with 2683 viewsicecoldjack

you are of course quite right. It's a bit gauling though when the relegation is self inflicted .
Relegation, so what? It's only football on 22:52 - Apr 15 with 2595 viewsAngelRangelQS

Relegation, so what? It's only football on 22:10 - Apr 15 by icecoldjack

you are of course quite right. It's a bit gauling though when the relegation is self inflicted .

This is the only thing that gets me at the moment. This could easily have been avoided imo.

As for relegation, bring on the championship. I'm looking forward to it
Relegation, so what? It's only football on 22:56 - Apr 15 with 2575 viewsjack2jack

Relegation, so what? It's only football on 22:10 - Apr 15 by icecoldjack

^This!
Relegation, so what? It's only football on 22:59 - Apr 15 with 2562 viewstheeaglehaslanded

If Swansea do get relegated.

Will Swansea give Welsh players the opportunity to play in the first team?
Relegation, so what? It's only football on 23:08 - Apr 15 with 2524 viewsspiderboy

Relegation, so what? It's only football on 22:59 - Apr 15 by theeaglehaslanded

I wouldn't ave thought so mate,,no way,,they,l be playing young Slovaks and Cypriots..
much much cheaper
Relegation, so what? It's only football on 23:13 - Apr 15 with 2501 viewsmorningstar

I saw the choir on BGT, and as heart wrenching as it was, the fact is it's a talent show, and they weren't very talented. Time and a place for everything. But to compare it and 'world peace' with our plight is quite silly really.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Relegation, so what? It's only football on 00:00 - Apr 16 with 2402 viewspikeypaul

Relegation, so what? It's only football on 23:13 - Apr 15 by morningstar

I saw the choir on BGT, and as heart wrenching as it was, the fact is it's a talent show, and they weren't very talented. Time and a place for everything. But to compare it and 'world peace' with our plight is quite silly really.

Exactly.

Football is irrelevant compared to what is about to kick off.

And it could have been avoided if Obama had not been such a do nothing coward

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Relegation, so what? It's only football on 07:20 - Apr 16 with 2263 viewsjack247

Relegation, so what? It's only football on 22:59 - Apr 15 by theeaglehaslanded

Why would we do that? We want the best players we can get in the first team. If they are Welsh, then great. If they aren't, so what. We don't owe the FAW anything.
Relegation, so what? It's only football on 08:11 - Apr 16 with 2160 viewsClinton

OP mentions a terror threat. In Swansea you are more likely to be killed crossing the road.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Relegation, so what? It's only football on 08:39 - Apr 16 with 2094 viewsJacTawe

Relegation, so what? It's only football on 08:11 - Apr 16 by Clinton

OP mentions a terror threat. In Swansea you are more likely to be killed crossing the road.

Op is taking in general.
Attacks such as the one in London a few weeks ago made me think about what's really important in life

Poll: The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence?

Relegation, so what? It's only football on 09:04 - Apr 16 with 2035 viewsjackal

Relegation, so what? It's only football on 08:11 - Apr 16 by Clinton

Especially if you live in Morriston.

What is it with Woodfield St? Every time I go down there people just stroll across the road without looking. On one occasion it happened three times on one trip.
Relegation, so what? It's only football on 09:27 - Apr 16 with 1992 viewsjacabertawe

Relegation, so what? It's only football on 09:04 - Apr 16 by jackal

Especially if you live in Morriston.

What is it with Woodfield St? Every time I go down there people just stroll across the road without looking. On one occasion it happened three times on one trip.

You drove up and down Woodfield Street on three occasions, looking for victims?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Relegation, so what? It's only football on 09:35 - Apr 16 with 1967 viewsperchrockjack

But outside family ,the most important thing in sone people s lives

Out current demise shames the memory of good people no longer with us to argue about the team

It's why I refer to players as chunts, cretins, shyte houses ,from time to time.

Don't estimate any sport as a relief from life s troubles

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024