Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
22 years old 12:29 - Apr 16 with 2624 viewsBenJ94

I'm 22 and been going to games since I was about 5-6. This is the first time I've really seen us in the shite, I've obviously seen what happened in the petty era etc but was too young to really understand the consequences of it all, but I've seen people compare our situation now to that under petty, surely that's a massive over exaggeration? The way I look at it, we go down, a fair majority of the first team leave (apart from gylfi, is that really a bad thing?) we replace them and some of the youngsters come up in to the first team. I'd fancy us to compete in the championship and maybe even come straight back up. That to me doesn't sound as disastrous as dropping out of league 2 and maybe even not having a football club to support.
22 years old on 18:52 - Apr 16 with 343 views3swan

22 years old on 18:43 - Apr 16 by dobjack2

Whatever goes on will distract from what needs to be done and the trust will get the blame if anything goes belly up.

Which imo is why the Trust have to wait to the end of the season before any action is taken
22 years old on 18:59 - Apr 16 with 336 viewsdobjack2

22 years old on 18:52 - Apr 16 by 3swan

Which imo is why the Trust have to wait to the end of the season before any action is taken

Agree can't be done now but I believe that if the trust take action at any time there will be a pr campaign based around it being a distraction from the playing side and asking what they are trying to achieve.
22 years old on 19:04 - Apr 16 with 331 views3swan

22 years old on 18:59 - Apr 16 by dobjack2

Agree can't be done now but I believe that if the trust take action at any time there will be a pr campaign based around it being a distraction from the playing side and asking what they are trying to achieve.

Fully agree
22 years old on 19:11 - Apr 16 with 324 viewsFlashberryjack

22 years old on 12:37 - Apr 16 by dobjack2

It depends on who we bring in and what the majority owners want to do with their investment in shares in the club.

See Blackpool, Blackburn etc.

BLACKP[OOL you dull f*ckers

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024