Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should the club / players stop all the media stuff? 13:21 - Apr 16 with 1831 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Maybe it's just the way I feel since all the articles are crap like "we have to fight", "at this stage of the season", and other generic stuff, which is then not followed through on the pitch.

Just shut up and put 100% effort into preparing for the next game including visiting a shrink if you have to...
Should the club / players stop all the media stuff? on 13:30 - Apr 16 with 1824 views34dfgdf54

Yes definitely. It's the same old sh*t every week, I'll be glad when the season's over so we can ship the tw*ts out.
Should the club / players stop all the media stuff? on 13:42 - Apr 16 with 1805 viewsRevJames

100% agree.

I'm sure PC would rather spend more time trying to get something out of this lot in the last few games than giving pointless soundbites to the media stating the bl***y obvious.
Should the club / players stop all the media stuff? on 13:44 - Apr 16 with 1803 viewsRevJames

100% agree.

I'm sure PC would rather spend more time trying to get something out of this lot in the last few games than giving pointless soundbites to the media stating the bl***y obvious.
Should the club / players stop all the media stuff? on 16:36 - Apr 16 with 1703 viewsABERSWAN

I'm sure they have to give interviews,it's part of the sky/BT contracts. The media get to ask 3 questions as kick off approaches and back in front of a microphone straight after the final whistle.
Should the club / players stop all the media stuff? on 16:54 - Apr 16 with 1669 viewsQJumpingJack

How are the players and PC going to deal with the Player Of The Year Awards?
Should the club / players stop all the media stuff? on 20:32 - Apr 16 with 1570 viewsLeonWasGod

PC's been banning people on Twitter all day apparently, and prople are having a right moan.

Don't blame him - the last thing he needs is know-it-alls giving him crap. No links; the missus told me as I don't do twitbook.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024