Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That "Hola" Tweet 13:28 - Apr 16 with 2337 views34dfgdf54

Did we ever get to the bottom of why Huw Cooze tweeted this? Everyone assumed it was Bielsa getting be the job. What happened? Was we actually close to getting him?
That "Hola" Tweet on 13:31 - Apr 16 with 2325 viewscostalotta

It was probably Cooze pretending he knew something when he didn't and as such ending up looking stupid.
That "Hola" Tweet on 13:45 - Apr 16 with 2272 viewsSmellyplumz

That "Hola" Tweet on 13:31 - Apr 16 by costalotta

It was probably Cooze pretending he knew something when he didn't and as such ending up looking stupid.

Aye a bit like not knowing the club was being sold.... Hola!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

That "Hola" Tweet on 14:27 - Apr 16 with 2171 viewsicecoldjack

He knows nothing at all. No idea about anything ..officially .

Unofficially ??
That on 14:38 - Apr 16 with 2128 viewsWingstandwood

Maybe it was some kind of subtle game of wordplay? Cos there sure was a hola lot of money being stuffed into greedy people's back pockets. And? He was spending a hola lot of his own time down Sell-Out H.Q drinking with the very people SCFC supporters of betrayed nature would not touch with a bargepole.

On the hola the guy is complete and utter f#cking filth and will be remembered supporter-historically wise thus!

Argus!

That on 15:02 - Apr 16 with 2037 viewsicecoldjack

That on 14:38 - Apr 16 by Wingstandwood

Maybe it was some kind of subtle game of wordplay? Cos there sure was a hola lot of money being stuffed into greedy people's back pockets. And? He was spending a hola lot of his own time down Sell-Out H.Q drinking with the very people SCFC supporters of betrayed nature would not touch with a bargepole.

On the hola the guy is complete and utter f#cking filth and will be remembered supporter-historically wise thus!

Yes but he knew nothing, nothing at all , not a sausage ...officially.

Millie has told me he knew nothing about it at all so must be true.
That on 15:07 - Apr 16 with 2006 viewsDarran

That on 15:02 - Apr 16 by icecoldjack

Yes but he knew nothing, nothing at all , not a sausage ...officially.

Millie has told me he knew nothing about it at all so must be true.

The Yanks basically said in the forum that nobody knew anything Anthony

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That on 15:13 - Apr 16 with 1985 viewsicecoldjack

That on 15:07 - Apr 16 by Darran

Ahh yes our honest straight talking owners with the money to take us to the next level.

I know something you don't about this whole sorry affair, and it will shock you, lets keep the powder dry for now.

Basically said eh ?
That on 15:14 - Apr 16 with 1978 viewsNeath_Jack

That on 15:07 - Apr 16 by Darran

So how do you tell when they are lying and when they are telling the truth?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

That on 15:15 - Apr 16 with 1969 viewsDarran

That on 15:13 - Apr 16 by icecoldjack

Ahh yes our honest straight talking owners with the money to take us to the next level.

I know something you don't about this whole sorry affair, and it will shock you, lets keep the powder dry for now.

Basically said eh ?

Nah this whole process was all started by Huw Jenkins and Leigh Dineen and the other side by the time anyone else knew it was too late.

You know nothing that will shock anyone.

That on 15:24 - Apr 16 with 1941 viewsicecoldjack

That on 15:15 - Apr 16 by Darran

Nah this whole process was all started by Huw Jenkins and Leigh Dineen and the other side by the time anyone else knew it was too late.

You know nothing that will shock anyone.

..officially too late you mean. Unofficially ??
That on 15:27 - Apr 16 with 1924 viewsDarran

That on 15:14 - Apr 16 by Neath_Jack

You tell when they've thrown HJ & LD under the bus like they did the other night and there's no reply.
And on a side note there's been no reply to what the Trust said about them over a year ago. If it wasnt true it would have been refuted.

People can blame Cooze/Sumbler/The Trust for the next 200 years but it's NOT their fault.

That on 15:29 - Apr 16 with 1910 viewsNeath_Jack

That on 15:27 - Apr 16 by Darran

You tell when they've thrown HJ & LD under the bus like they did the other night and there's no reply.
And on a side note there's been no reply to what the Trust said about them over a year ago. If it wasnt true it would have been refuted.

People can blame Cooze/Sumbler/The Trust for the next 200 years but it's NOT their fault.

Ah right, ok then.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

That on 15:32 - Apr 16 with 1883 viewsDarran

That on 15:29 - Apr 16 by Neath_Jack

Ah right, ok then.

Well if someone was making serious allegations about me in the press etc that weren't true I think I might just reply. If you would just take it up the arse J that's up to you.

That on 15:37 - Apr 16 with 1870 viewsNeath_Jack

That on 15:32 - Apr 16 by Darran

Well if someone was making serious allegations about me in the press etc that weren't true I think I might just reply. If you would just take it up the arse J that's up to you.

Do you not think that they spoke to big nose prior to the meeting and said that they may have to say a few things to appease the fans?

What about when they said they want HJ to stay on for a long time to work with them because he's such a great bloke (words to those effects), were they lying then?

Why didn't the trust speak up when they told lies about them (not a press release), but speak up there and then?

It's all a big pantomime, and the truth will only come out when or if it goes to court.

Trust no-one has always been the best mantra to follow.

That on 15:39 - Apr 16 with 1859 viewsDarran

That on 15:37 - Apr 16 by Neath_Jack

Do you not think that they spoke to big nose prior to the meeting and said that they may have to say a few things to appease the fans?

What about when they said they want HJ to stay on for a long time to work with them because he's such a great bloke (words to those effects), were they lying then?

Why didn't the trust speak up when they told lies about them (not a press release), but speak up there and then?

It's all a big pantomime, and the truth will only come out when or if it goes to court.

No I don't.

That on 15:40 - Apr 16 with 1854 viewsicecoldjack

That on 15:27 - Apr 16 by Darran

Spoken like a true agenda setting mouth piece of planet swans

Why didn't the trust pull up jenks on the squandering of multi millions on bad managers,coaches and dog average players on 30k a week ?

wasn' t that also part of their job ? wern;t they there to police the club and protect it ? nope, they turned a blind eye to that.
Head in the fookin' sand the lot of em' while the club gets washed down the plug hole.

Trust ? better call it the no Trust i think .

Huw and Co. have fooked us , the trust put their head in the sand while it was happening(not the take over especially but the whole incompetent mis management of millions in pay offs and awful signings) no fannying about or bullsh1t words will ever change that in the eyes of the supporters plain and simple.
That on 15:41 - Apr 16 with 1845 viewsNeath_Jack

That on 15:39 - Apr 16 by Darran

No I don't.

lol

That on 15:42 - Apr 16 with 1836 viewsDarran

That on 15:40 - Apr 16 by icecoldjack

Spoken like a true agenda setting mouth piece of planet swans

Why didn't the trust pull up jenks on the squandering of multi millions on bad managers,coaches and dog average players on 30k a week ?

wasn' t that also part of their job ? wern;t they there to police the club and protect it ? nope, they turned a blind eye to that.
Head in the fookin' sand the lot of em' while the club gets washed down the plug hole.

Trust ? better call it the no Trust i think .

Huw and Co. have fooked us , the trust put their head in the sand while it was happening(not the take over especially but the whole incompetent mis management of millions in pay offs and awful signings) no fannying about or bullsh1t words will ever change that in the eyes of the supporters plain and simple.

It'll all come out one day Tone.

That on 15:50 - Apr 16 with 1811 viewsicecoldjack

That on 15:42 - Apr 16 by Darran

It'll all come out one day Tone.

Yes it will.
That on 18:26 - Apr 16 with 1587 viewsDafyddHuw

That on 15:14 - Apr 16 by Neath_Jack

That's easy. Always assume they're lying.
That on 18:47 - Apr 16 with 1522 viewstomdickharry

That on 15:37 - Apr 16 by Neath_Jack

Spot on about going to Court,if that doesn't happen then we will never know who was saying the truth.
That on 20:30 - Apr 16 with 1342 viewsNeath_Jack

That on 18:26 - Apr 16 by DafyddHuw

That was my point mate.

That on 20:43 - Apr 16 with 1316 viewsFlashberryjack

That on 18:47 - Apr 16 by tomdickharry

Spot on about going to Court,if that doesn't happen then we will never know who was saying the truth.

It won't go to court.........work it out

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

That on 10:42 - Apr 17 with 1096 viewsDewi1jack

That on 18:26 - Apr 16 by DafyddHuw

Same as a politician, Councillor etc
If the mouths are moving...

IMHO, the sooner the Trust comes out with absolutely everything to it's members the better.
Those of us who are thinking then of not renewing membership will be able to make up our minds properly.
Maybe get a load of new members for the long term as well with any luck.

This
"I know something"
" No you don't but I do"
is getting right on mytits

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

That "Hola" Tweet on 17:50 - Apr 17 with 865 viewsLoyal

That "Hola" Tweet on 13:31 - Apr 16 by costalotta

It was the sell outs testing him out, failed at the first hurdle.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024