Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Pearlman 21:14 - Apr 16 with 3198 viewsQJumpingJack

What does he do at the club?
What has he achieved / changed for the better?
Chris Pearlman on 21:26 - Apr 16 with 2473 viewsChief

I don't know for certain but I think he probably initiated the jacks zone and these talks with the council and Ospreys regarding the match day takings and us get a more proportionate cut. Apart from that, I dunno.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Chris Pearlman on 21:27 - Apr 16 with 2463 viewsCooperman

He's been ball gagged by Huwbert who wears the trousers.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Chris Pearlman on 21:34 - Apr 16 with 2444 viewsmorningstar

Chris Pearlman on 21:27 - Apr 16 by Cooperman

He's been ball gagged by Huwbert who wears the trousers.

The way it's going at the moment with the money involved, it all seems a bit like Ninth Floor on acid!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Chris Pearlman on 21:48 - Apr 16 with 2387 viewsicecoldjack

He is there to extract a lovely salary .
Chris Pearlman on 21:57 - Apr 16 with 2354 viewsDarran

Chris Pearlman on 21:34 - Apr 16 by morningstar

The way it's going at the moment with the money involved, it all seems a bit like Ninth Floor on acid!

I was thinking exactly that when I made a post in this thread earlier today Gar.
Would Mike Lewis be welcome down the Liberty now and will Huw Jenkins and others be welcome there in the future.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/193260/2718672/16-years-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chris Pearlman on 22:13 - Apr 16 with 2296 viewsWingstandwood

Chris Pearlman on 21:57 - Apr 16 by Darran

I was thinking exactly that when I made a post in this thread earlier today Gar.
Would Mike Lewis be welcome down the Liberty now and will Huw Jenkins and others be welcome there in the future.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/193260/2718672/16-years-

What you wrote quote:

"I remember one of the press men I knew telling me the following week that after the game he'd wanted to interview someone from the board of directors but there was nobody there because five minutes before the end of our game Mike Lewis,Don Goss and others had fuçked off down St Helen's on a freebie because the Whites were playing.

Another similarity is that the directors didn't care back then either."

Shocking stuff and IMO I'm now witnessing even worse (much worse) appalling/disgusting standards!...... Utter filth!..... Utter lowlife scum!....... Utter parasitic vermin!...... A collection of individuals on par with the type of bacteria you find in faeces!

Argus!

Chris Pearlman on 22:18 - Apr 16 with 2276 viewsmorningstar

Chris Pearlman on 21:57 - Apr 16 by Darran

Dar, the days of dark nights at the back of the Center Stand have long gone, they won't be welcome, but they know they can have safe passage.

Chris Pearlman on 22:21 - Apr 16 with 2261 viewsDarran

Chris Pearlman on 22:18 - Apr 16 by morningstar

Dar, the days of dark nights at the back of the Center Stand have long gone, they won't be welcome, but they know they can have safe passage.

They've got bodyguards now Gar so I'm not so sure.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Chris Pearlman on 22:25 - Apr 16 with 2245 viewsQJumpingJack

If we go down, will the Jackzone go?
Chris Pearlman on 22:30 - Apr 16 with 2220 viewsWingstandwood

Chris Pearlman on 22:25 - Apr 16 by QJumpingJack

If we go down, will the Jackzone go?

If the club goes down a lot of stuff will go, job losses in every SCFC dept i.e. playing staff, coaching staff, youth development, commercial stuff.

The cuts/knife incisions are going to be rather deep and rather bloody!

Argus!

Chris Pearlman on 22:37 - Apr 16 with 2190 viewsharryhpalmer

I think he has spent a lot of his time trying to work out what commercial contracts fatty has put in place, and how he can unpick them and put better ones in place.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Chris Pearlman on 22:43 - Apr 16 with 2169 viewsQJumpingJack

Does Pearlman report into Huw or does he have a direct line to Jason & Steve.
Chris Pearlman on 22:44 - Apr 16 with 2164 viewsjasper_T

Chris Pearlman on 22:43 - Apr 16 by QJumpingJack

He does the non-football side so I would imagine he reports straight to the Americans.
Chris Pearlman on 22:51 - Apr 16 with 2146 viewsharryhpalmer

Chris Pearlman on 22:43 - Apr 16 by QJumpingJack

Reports back to Kaplan and Levien.

he's their man on (at) the ground.

Chris Pearlman on 22:53 - Apr 16 with 2143 viewslonglostjack

Good question ! What has he done for his money ? Does he still report to Jenkins ? What has Jenkins done for his money? If we go down we need to cut out these obscene salaries so that we can have a "sustainable business model going forward" - inverted commas = management bullshit.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Chris Pearlman on 22:54 - Apr 16 with 2139 viewsmorningstar

Chris Pearlman on 22:37 - Apr 16 by harryhpalmer

I think he has spent a lot of his time trying to work out what commercial contracts fatty has put in place, and how he can unpick them and put better ones in place.

That's a fair assessment actually, maybe a tad naive but not far off the mark. Problem is what do they do with 'fatty'? Taking into account that he's the vice chairman and the yanks wanted to reinstall him on to the board of directors not so long back?

Chris Pearlman on 23:12 - Apr 16 with 2106 viewslonglostjack

Pearlman will be a link man to do the Yanks bidding and make sure the PR works out at local level.

Chris Pearlman on 23:27 - Apr 16 with 2078 viewsjasper_T

He's an odd figure to pick on because he seems to be the only one at the club with a cv that suggests he's qualified to be doing what he's doing.
Chris Pearlman on 23:37 - Apr 16 with 2051 viewslonglostjack

Chris Pearlman on 23:27 - Apr 16 by jasper_T

He's an odd figure to pick on because he seems to be the only one at the club with a cv that suggests he's qualified to be doing what he's doing.

Not a question about picking on anybody but he's been in the job since last October picking up a hell of a good salary. What has he achieved so far and does he still report to the well remunerated Mr Jenkins OBE?

Chris Pearlman on 00:26 - Apr 17 with 2004 viewsharryhpalmer

Chris Pearlman on 23:37 - Apr 16 by longlostjack

Not a question about picking on anybody but he's been in the job since last October picking up a hell of a good salary. What has he achieved so far and does he still report to the well remunerated Mr Jenkins OBE?

jesus, how many times do people have to say, he doesn't report to big nose.

He's the owners man in town.

Chris Pearlman on 00:28 - Apr 17 with 2002 viewsharryhpalmer

Chris Pearlman on 22:54 - Apr 16 by morningstar

That's a fair assessment actually, maybe a tad naive but not far off the mark. Problem is what do they do with 'fatty'? Taking into account that he's the vice chairman and the yanks wanted to reinstall him on to the board of directors not so long back?

I know what I what I like to do with Fatty...

N/A. on 00:28 - Apr 17 with 2002 viewsHuw57

Chris Pearlman on 22:30 - Apr 16 by Wingstandwood

If the club goes down a lot of stuff will go, job losses in every SCFC dept i.e. playing staff, coaching staff, youth development, commercial stuff.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:24]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Chris Pearlman on 06:27 - Apr 17 with 1888 viewsLoyal

N/A. on 00:28 - Apr 17 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:24]

I'm not sure, but can anyone tell me if Pearlman reports to Huw Jenkins or the Americans.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Chris Pearlman on 09:12 - Apr 17 with 1750 viewsWhiterockin

Chris Pearlman on 22:30 - Apr 16 by Wingstandwood

The cuts should start with the Chairman. As with any company it should be if you don't deliver you go.
Chris Pearlman on 09:26 - Apr 17 with 1715 viewsKilkennyjack

Chris Pearlman on 09:12 - Apr 17 by Whiterockin

The cuts should start with the Chairman. As with any company it should be if you don't deliver you go.

Big nose is on a huge £550,000.

Centre of London and national figure Karen Brady is on £646,000 at West Ham.

Palace pay nobody.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024