Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Pearlman 21:14 - Apr 16 with 3207 viewsQJumpingJack

What does he do at the club?
What has he achieved / changed for the better?
Chris Pearlman on 11:07 - Apr 17 with 702 viewsclloy2

Chris Pearlman on 09:26 - Apr 17 by Kilkennyjack

Big nose is on a huge £550,000.

Centre of London and national figure Karen Brady is on £646,000 at West Ham.

Palace pay nobody.

550,000 for single handedly (ok admittedly with the help of a few others) destroying our club, and turning what we had under Rodgers and Laudrup as everyones second prem team to the 2nd rate laughing stock we have become under his watch. In most companies for destroying share holder value like he has you would get the sack !!. Nice work if you can get it !!
Chris Pearlman on 13:21 - Apr 17 with 629 viewsjasper_T

N/A. on 00:28 - Apr 17 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:24]

Sports scientists mostly. The guys who've never kicked a ball in their lives and Guidolin got slated for ignoring (in favour of listening to his ex-Inter Milan fitness coach).
Chris Pearlman on 16:43 - Apr 17 with 586 viewsClinton

Chris Pearlman on 11:07 - Apr 17 by clloy2

550,000 for single handedly (ok admittedly with the help of a few others) destroying our club, and turning what we had under Rodgers and Laudrup as everyones second prem team to the 2nd rate laughing stock we have become under his watch. In most companies for destroying share holder value like he has you would get the sack !!. Nice work if you can get it !!

I dont know much. But didnt he get us there in the first place?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Chris Pearlman on 17:00 - Apr 17 with 560 viewsWingstandwood

Chris Pearlman on 16:43 - Apr 17 by Clinton

Nah it was the supporters that PAID their money through the turnstiles.....that contributed/donated to the Britton Fund........that volunteered valuable time free of charge......that contributed/donated to pay for lock-up-storage to aid the players training at Llandarcy........That used fanzine profits to pay for Tony Pennock's treatment table/bench......That turned up both home and away!!! etc, etc, etc, etc.

The sellouts were no Jack Walker philanthropists gave f#ck all and took, took, took, took! Why the f#ck do you think the supporters had to fundraise to help take the club forward?

Argus!

Chris Pearlman on 18:51 - Apr 17 with 517 viewsQJumpingJack

He reports to Huw J according to the Swans release last October
Chris Pearlman on 18:51 - Apr 17 with 517 viewsclloy2

Your'e right he did get us there, I don't dispute that for one minute and will never. History will always show that the sellouts were responsible for our dramatic rise. HOWEVER my gripe and most peoples is that having kept us there for 6 seasons, it wasn't theres to throw away. They just needed to hand the club over in a decent state on the pitch, and not make the bools look good for the sake of the sale for a quick sale. They are of our own stock, what they did was unforgivable.
Chris Pearlman on 20:19 - Apr 17 with 466 viewswaynekerr55

Yes, he played a part but appointing himself as DoF has well and truly fúcked the club up.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Chris Pearlman on 06:59 - Apr 18 with 392 viewsgiantstoneater

Chris Pearlman on 09:12 - Apr 17 by Whiterockin

The cuts should start with the Chairman. As with any company it should be if you don't deliver you go.

The axe should fall on the scouting staff as well we need to freshen up that area up dramatically.
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Pearlman on 14:03 - Apr 18 with 346 viewsUxbridge

Chris Pearlman on 06:27 - Apr 17 by Loyal

I'm not sure, but can anyone tell me if Pearlman reports to Huw Jenkins or the Americans.

I asked him that very question. He reports to the Americans.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024