Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let us all 09:31 - Apr 17 with 751 viewsoldcob

take out our frustrations on here and get it out of our systems. Frustrations we have with the team, the old board, the new board, the manager, whatever.But when we kick off on Saturday lets all get 100% behind whoever wears the shirt on the day. Last thing we need now is for the team to think the home crowd are on their backs. Treat them like superstars for the ninety minutes. Then, if they deserve it, slag them off on here again after the match. Most will do exactly that, but there's a couple behind me if we beat Chelsea by six, they will say it should have been seven or eight. Me? I'm the noisy b*ggar who disagrees with every decision the ref gives against us.
Let us all on 09:37 - Apr 17 with 733 viewsCooperman

And give Charlie Adam, Hughes, Bowen and co as much sh1t as possible.

Be the 12th man.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Let us all on 09:47 - Apr 17 with 709 viewsZZoric

trouble is everyone is plugged in to social media etc - they know full well what the 'fans' on here truly think
Let us all on 10:05 - Apr 17 with 680 viewsDewi1jack

Let us all on 09:37 - Apr 17 by Cooperman

And give Charlie Adam, Hughes, Bowen and co as much sh1t as possible.

Be the 12th man.

Give that dirty b'stard lot and the officials as much shite as possible just because of who they are.
Same as all opposition players.
Only linesperson who doesn't seem to get sh1te off me, is the only top notch one (Sian )

Clap our ex players at their warm up prior to the game or at the end.
Don't fukin sing their names through the game- not exactly encouraging our lads is it?

Always get behind the team when they're on the pitch. I really detest people booing our team. What good or encouragement is that?

Trouble is, if they can't be bothered to put in some effort, I tend to give up singing as well.
Each bit feeds each other.
Boro- the first game I have not lost my voice since we were being bored rigid with Sousaball.

Let's be loud and proud.
And if the players can't be arzed to put in the effort then let's show our passion in making as much noise against the sellout scum and owners as possible.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024