Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least we've got the derby to look forward to 10:50 - Apr 17 with 2410 viewsDarran

[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 10:53]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 13:18 - Apr 17 with 578 viewsjack247

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 13:14 - Apr 17 by Pokerface

Anti Cardiff song is sung at lots of home matches this season. Just saying.

Carry on.

If they are, they are very rare. I can't remember one.

Were you about back in the days where Perch may have had point?
At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 13:25 - Apr 17 with 570 viewsPokerface

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 13:18 - Apr 17 by jack247

If they are, they are very rare. I can't remember one.

Were you about back in the days where Perch may have had point?

Not rare but fans not as obsessed with Cardiff as used to be due to our success and they are not rivals.... this may change next year.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 13:27 - Apr 17 with 563 viewsperchrockjack

What is heard on TVs is heard at grounds .
Honest

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 13:38 - Apr 17 with 555 viewsNeath_Jack

There is at least one Anti-Cardiff song belted out every game.

Not that there's anything wrong with that like, it's what happens at football games, funnily enough.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 14:06 - Apr 17 with 527 viewsjack247

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 13:17 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

As 247 well knows. It's been picked up by TV cameras

I wouldn't know that, I don't watch home matches on TV.

Either way, if there are any, it's by small pockets of fans and they peter out quickly. Nowhere near what it used to be at the Vetch and a far cry from an 'unhealthy addiction'.

It's football for gods sake. If we do go down, the fact we get to play Cardiff will be a silver lining.
At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 14:11 - Apr 17 with 518 viewsperchrockjack

Trust me...shoot the Cardiff scum was quite recent

Ive been to some away matches this season albeit unannounced on here and it's less prevalent

And no, Cardiff is not substitute for emirates, anfield or old Trafford

Oh and next year possibly Elland Rd and all that entails . If you ve wandered past the Peacock you d understand my point.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 14:16 - Apr 17 with 509 viewsjack247

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 14:11 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

Trust me...shoot the Cardiff scum was quite recent

Ive been to some away matches this season albeit unannounced on here and it's less prevalent

And no, Cardiff is not substitute for emirates, anfield or old Trafford

Oh and next year possibly Elland Rd and all that entails . If you ve wandered past the Peacock you d understand my point.

I refuse to believe you have been to games and not made a big song and dance about it on here
At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 14:20 - Apr 17 with 499 viewsSwanjaxs

You can see now exactly how Donald Trump got voted in! The smallest book in the world.... The Book Of Sane Americans 😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 14:22 - Apr 17 with 494 viewsDarran

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 14:16 - Apr 17 by jack247

I refuse to believe you have been to games and not made a big song and dance about it on here

Another one of his lies.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 16:39 - Apr 17 with 437 viewsLoyal

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:29 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

But it's pointless being vocal and agitated for one game

How many times have we heard Cardiff chants when we ve been playing at clubs 200 miles away

We have an unhealthy addiction to Cardiff and it's show utter village mentality.

Cardiff can just melt away for me .wish they d gone to the wall

I'm not sure where you are at with this.
Our atmosphere at the liberty smashes West Ham, Watford from recent games to pieces.
Dear oh dear.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 17:33 - Apr 17 with 402 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Parody or not, it's embarrassing.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 17:47 - Apr 17 with 382 viewsexiledclaseboy

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 17:33 - Apr 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

Parody or not, it's embarrassing.

Given who you elected as president mush I'd say that this guy is the very least of your "embarrassment" issues as a nation.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 18:07]

Poll: Tory leader

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 18:02 - Apr 17 with 351 viewsmonmouth

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 17:47 - Apr 17 by exiledclaseboy

Given who you elected as president mush I'd say that this guy is the very least of your "embarrassment" issues as a nation.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 18:07]

My first thought was 'Trumpo'. Without the nukes and the pussy grabs obviously. More intellectual equivalent.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024