Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least we've got the derby to look forward to 10:50 - Apr 17 with 2422 viewsDarran

[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 10:53]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 10:56 - Apr 17 with 1824 viewsjack247

Almost worth signing up to twitter just to follow that guy
At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 10:56 - Apr 17 with 1823 viewsWarwickHunt

What an utter bellwhiff.
At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:04 - Apr 17 with 1791 viewsLoyal

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 10:56 - Apr 17 by WarwickHunt

What an utter bellwhiff.

He is fcking superb and all the reasons why America should retain all of its gun laws 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:04 - Apr 17 with 1792 viewsjack2jack

Not sharpest tool in the box eh!
Tvvat
At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:12 - Apr 17 with 1764 viewsWarwickHunt

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:04 - Apr 17 by jack2jack

Not sharpest tool in the box eh!
Tvvat

The lovechild of Bob Bradley and Forrest Gump.
At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:15 - Apr 17 with 1748 viewsjack2jack

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:12 - Apr 17 by WarwickHunt

The lovechild of Bob Bradley and Forrest Gump.

Right there!
At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:17 - Apr 17 with 1738 viewsperchrockjack

Hang on, apart from old time thugs, people enjoy Cardiff Swansea games

Must be me then

Embarrassing inter necine chapel day bollocks

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:25 - Apr 17 with 1700 viewsDrizzy

Surely nobody is thick enough to take this seriously?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Login to get fewer ads

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:25 - Apr 17 with 1700 viewsjack247

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:17 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

Hang on, apart from old time thugs, people enjoy Cardiff Swansea games

Must be me then

Embarrassing inter necine chapel day bollocks

No. It's a derby. The atmosphere at games like that is part of footballs attraction.

You're often on here criticising our support for being too passive
At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:29 - Apr 17 with 1683 viewsperchrockjack

But it's pointless being vocal and agitated for one game

How many times have we heard Cardiff chants when we ve been playing at clubs 200 miles away

We have an unhealthy addiction to Cardiff and it's show utter village mentality.

Cardiff can just melt away for me .wish they d gone to the wall

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:34 - Apr 17 with 1663 viewsjack247

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:29 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

How many times have we heard Cardiff chants when we ve been playing at clubs 200 miles away

We have an unhealthy addiction to Cardiff and it's show utter village mentality.

How often do you think we sing about Cardiff? It's been a very long time since those chants were commonplace.

Sunderland - Newcastle
Old Firm
Portsmouth - Southampton
Blackburn - Bolton
Liverpool - Man Utd
etc

It's about local bragging rights and the games are always important, even when there is nothing else riding on them.

Having said that, I hope we don't play them next season.
At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:36 - Apr 17 with 1649 viewsperchrockjack

How often?

No idea

Maybe next time ,I ll bring it to your attention .

Maybe not

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:40 - Apr 17 with 1631 viewsjack247

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:36 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

How often?

No idea

Maybe next time ,I ll bring it to your attention .

Maybe not

I'd say about 15 years since we had anti Cardiff songs multiple times every game. Can't remember the last one at the Liberty
At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:44 - Apr 17 with 1615 viewsDarran

Its awful when rival fans sing about their rivals isn't it?

http://www.givemesport.com/1020789-liverpool-fans-sing-sickening-chant-about-sea

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:53 - Apr 17 with 1576 viewsWarwickHunt

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:29 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

Go to White Hart Lane - it's non-stop anti-Arsenal songs whoever they're playing.

Big village...
At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:58 - Apr 17 with 1552 viewsairedale

He's the Cuckoo.
At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:59 - Apr 17 with 1545 viewsBrynmill_Jack

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 10:56 - Apr 17 by WarwickHunt

What an utter bellwhiff.

Unlike some of our US followers this fella is among the section of American sports fans who will never really get it, as hard as they try.

I hope if we do go down the stadium management could arrange to play this every time we scored against them at the liberty. Their embarrassment will be complete

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 12:01 - Apr 17 with 1536 viewsperchrockjack

Little Village better Phil

So ,it's fifteen years ago 247

I won't come in ya mouth

Someone right now is searching through social media for more pithy pisstakes

Off ya go Pross

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 12:04 - Apr 17 with 1526 viewsWarwickHunt

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 12:01 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

I won't come in ya mouth

Off ya go Pross

Not work safe...

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 12:05 - Apr 17 with 1521 viewsperchrockjack

Ry, Lowe, Keltman

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 12:15 - Apr 17 with 1501 viewsDarran

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 12:01 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

I won't come in ya mouth

Off ya go Pross

I don't post photos off people's social media sites that's a big no no for me but of course if you've got a link to prove me wrong please post a link.

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 12:18 - Apr 17 with 1489 viewsjack247

I won't come in ya mouth

Off ya go Pross

I'm guessing at 15 years ago, but it shows how out of touch you are if you think anti-Cardiff songs are still high on the agenda. We don't sing one man went to mow or Roger, Roger Freestone very much these days either.
At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 12:18 - Apr 17 with 1486 viewsWarwickHunt

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 12:05 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

Ry, Lowe, Keltman

Keltner, mun!

You left out the great John Hiatt...

Covered by Cooder.

Ry never did this one though

John Prine, Joe Ely and Guy Clark with him on this tour. WHat a gig that would have been...
At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 13:14 - Apr 17 with 1325 viewsPokerface

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 11:40 - Apr 17 by jack247

I'd say about 15 years since we had anti Cardiff songs multiple times every game. Can't remember the last one at the Liberty

Anti Cardiff song is sung at lots of home matches this season. Just saying.

Carry on.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

At least we've got the derby to look forward to on 13:17 - Apr 17 with 1316 viewsperchrockjack

As 247 well knows. It's been picked up by TV cameras

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024