Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault 06:52 - Apr 18 with 13324 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The only thing that is and will remain more of a heartbreak than seeing relegation, is seeing what has become of this guy, after all he has done. From the start of this, the most important constant is him. Yeah, I get that there may be really good reasons to be upset with him over the vague activities of this nightmare. But the way he has just been fully dismissed as a complete sellout and traitor is an absurd and unfairly tragic ending for a guy who has been mixed up in the center of a whirlwind since 2002.

This situation now is the fault in the new owners, maybe 80% if we're being generous, but who gives a squirt at that point? This is only because of the Bradley hire, and the points lost against bad teams at the end of that short disaster.

Which was just simply NOT Jenkins' decision.

I think Leviathon and the other guy are well meaning. They are less in this for the money than most of douchebags who own teams. But they made one big call, they brought us Bradley, which leaves us with a "other than the point blank shot in the back of your husband's head, how did you enjoy the play, Mrs. Lincoln?" position to judge these &@+ing guys.

So, they fail. And I can't talk, because I loudly thought Brad Bobley would be a great Defensive Coordinator and Linebacker Coach, which leaves me euphoric that I will never be in charge of these kinds of decisions.

Huw Jenkins, after defining his life over the last dozen plus years, probably made some tough calls as a tired guy in a tough political position. He doesn't deserve worship, and he is not beyond reproach, but he deseves the benefit of the doubt over his intentions, most of all from the people who have enjoyed this journey.

I would bet my life that this season is killing him, as much as ANY of you. Pick him up, don't bury him. He has done his best, I believe. I touted Atom Bombley, but I am right this time.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 09:57 - Apr 20 with 1772 viewsAngelRangelQS

Utterly pathetic, clueless and damaging OP from someone just trying to be different for the sake of it.
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 10:21 - Apr 20 with 1750 viewsSgorioFruit

in fairness to Tummer he is an adopted Jack, and we welcome him with open arms.

We have been royally shafted by HJ and co, make no mistake about that. I think maybe Tummy Tummer was trying to make sense of all of this, I mean it does sound unbelievable doesn't it? That the same guy that took the Swans from tears to glory all by himself (apparently) was the same guy to sell us down the river.

in chronological order

-HJ cashed in without making any serious sensible plan for our future,

-American owners got Bradley in, which potentially was the final nail in our coffin.

-Paul Clement takes over. Gets us winning.

-March 2017 onwards, the players give up

-5 games left to save what little dignity HJ has left, and I bet he is praying for a miracle for the Swans to stay up or he will quite rightly be ousted out of the club by popular demand.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2017 10:22]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 10:24 - Apr 20 with 1745 viewsNookiejack

The wins against the Liverpool and Chelsea reserve teams at the end of last season and the freak result against West Ham away gave a false sense of security.

Take those results away and we were struggling to get to 40 points.

Our core group of players such as Leon, Rangel, Ash, Routledge were all getting older.

We needed to strengthen in a number of positions.

We sold Ash and Ayew and didn't strengthen as thought we were better than we actually are to balance the books ahead of the sale.

The Director of Football on £500,000 a year is accountable for understanding true strength of our squad.

The great shame about this season is Sunderland, Hull, Boro, Burnley, Watford and West Ham aren't very good at all. We should have had enough to be better than 3 of these teams.
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 10:55 - Apr 20 with 1720 viewsWarwickHunt

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 10:21 - Apr 20 by SgorioFruit

We have been royally shafted by HJ and co, make no mistake about that. I think maybe Tummy Tummer was trying to make sense of all of this, I mean it does sound unbelievable doesn't it? That the same guy that took the Swans from tears to glory all by himself (apparently) was the same guy to sell us down the river.

in chronological order

-American owners got Bradley in, which potentially was the final nail in our coffin.

-5 games left to save what little dignity HJ has left, and I bet he is praying for a miracle for the Swans to stay up or he will quite rightly be ousted out of the club by popular demand.

Relegation is probably the best result in the long term if the Yanks are serious about keeping the clueless egomaniac in position in the PL.

If we stay up, next season it will be another relegation battle with more random two bob players. Probably from Falkirk.

Things aren't going to improve while Gonzo is DoF.
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 22:38 - Apr 20 with 1608 viewsbyron

What the hell is that?? Eating a Cardiff top?? You talk some sense morning star on this thread, I take it that isn't you on that video....

Benny

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 22:44 - Apr 20 with 1587 viewsploppy

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 09:57 - Apr 20 by AngelRangelQS

Utterly pathetic, clueless and damaging OP from someone just trying to be different for the sake of it.

People are allowed opinions. I guess you have a different one. And really, a "damaging OP"? Why so? This is only the internet.
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 22:44 - Apr 20 with 1587 viewsmorningstar

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 22:38 - Apr 20 by byron

What the hell is that?? Eating a Cardiff top?? You talk some sense morning star on this thread, I take it that isn't you on that video....

Certainly not byron. It's Nirvana!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 22:58 - Apr 20 with 1558 viewsTummer_from_Texas

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 10:21 - Apr 20 by SgorioFruit

in chronological order

Thanks buddy. And, yes, your 2nd paragraph pretty much sums up why I have a hard time accepting that HJ just went turncoat.

I don't think he brought Swansea glory on his own, but unless all the recorded history (way beyond just JTAK) is completely bogus, it appears he had his hand in a lot of it.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 23:32 - Apr 20 with 1499 viewsNirvana

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 09:49 - Apr 20 by SgorioFruit

good postings

Thanks Sgorio
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 23:33 - Apr 20 with 1504 viewsStarsky

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 22:58 - Apr 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

Thanks buddy. And, yes, your 2nd paragraph pretty much sums up why I have a hard time accepting that HJ just went turncoat.

I don't think he brought Swansea glory on his own, but unless all the recorded history (way beyond just JTAK) is completely bogus, it appears he had his hand in a lot of it.

Which makes it all the more treacherous with what he's undone the last 2 years Tummer.

He said himself he took his eye off the ball... and placed on his new stash of several million.

It's just the internet, init.

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 23:33 - Apr 20 with 1497 viewsNirvana

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 23:05 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

I' like nirvana

Thanks Perch.

I like Nirvana too. Great band, even better state of mind.
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 11:05 - Apr 21 with 1414 viewsbyron

Who is nirvana? Is a well known fan is he?? Pushes people's buttons on here I see....

Benny

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 11:19 - Apr 21 with 1402 viewsjack247

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 23:33 - Apr 20 by Starsky

Which makes it all the more treacherous with what he's undone the last 2 years Tummer.

He said himself he took his eye off the ball... and placed on his new stash of several million.

Totally.

He, amongst others, did a hell of a lot of good for the club. Some sought the limelight more than others.

He had his fair share of adulation, rightly so and he lapped it up. Now he has sold us out to a bunch of venture capitalists and retained a senior position through this car crash of a season, he deserves all the stick he is getting
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 11:20 - Apr 21 with 1399 viewswaynekerr55

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 22:58 - Apr 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

Huw played his part, then got too big for his boots. He saw the good work that others did (Roberto, Brendan, Laudrup) and thought he could do it himself. The guy presided over huge operating losses (mainly due to his inability to pick up bargains) and then realised the cash cow was fully milked and wanted to sell on ASAP.

It's all about him, so in that sense he's lost all respect.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 11:33 - Apr 21 with 1386 viewsWingstandwood

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 11:20 - Apr 21 by waynekerr55

Huw played his part, then got too big for his boots. He saw the good work that others did (Roberto, Brendan, Laudrup) and thought he could do it himself. The guy presided over huge operating losses (mainly due to his inability to pick up bargains) and then realised the cash cow was fully milked and wanted to sell on ASAP.

It's all about him, so in that sense he's lost all respect.

Aye just to pay a few more extra million (that ended up being paid for compo payouts anyhow) and employing the right individuals with contacts, charisma, repute and magnetic allure to bring in the right players.

What did SCFC end up with?.........A failed roofing supplies owner as transfer-guru whilst overseeing the employment of Gary Monk, Bob Bradley, Pep Clotet, Paul "where is he? Williams" and the utterly preposterous Kristian O' Leary etc.

A Premier League club run deliberately run like a lower league outfit.Complete and utter joke!" Thrown away! Thrown away! Thrown away!

Argus!

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 11:39 - Apr 21 with 1382 viewsjack247

There's nothing quite like a good Huw Jenkins thread to bring everybody together
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 19:21 - Apr 21 with 1248 viewsbyron

Exactly, we need Jenkins now. Maybe he shoukd walk around the pitch before the game, it will wind the fans up so much maybe improve the atmosphere and help us out.....reverse psychology if you like....

Benny

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 19:26 - Apr 21 with 1235 viewsmorningstar

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 19:21 - Apr 21 by byron

Exactly, we need Jenkins now. Maybe he shoukd walk around the pitch before the game, it will wind the fans up so much maybe improve the atmosphere and help us out.....reverse psychology if you like....

15000 would politely clap and cheer for all he's done for us. Sad but true.

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 19:57 - Apr 21 with 1194 viewsmonmouth

Mods, can someone change the title of this c*****g thread? It's starting to really get on my teats now.

Something like 'It's all Huw Jenkins fault,the massive useless piece of shit' would just about do the trick.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 20:04 - Apr 21 with 1181 viewsmorningstar

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 19:57 - Apr 21 by monmouth

Mods, can someone change the title of this c*****g thread? It's starting to really get on my teats now.

Something like 'It's all Huw Jenkins fault,the massive useless piece of shit' would just about do the trick.

You've just prompted me too read Tumm's OP again. Dear god, Jesus effin Christ and all that! What is the guy on!

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 22:33 - Apr 21 with 1116 viewsPokerface

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 09:25 - Apr 20 by Smellyplumz

Where in Swansea do they eat out then?

In restaurants.

Give you an example... Huw in Frankie and Bennys with family ... very recently... happy as a pig in shit.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 12:58 - Apr 22 with 985 viewswaynekerr55

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 22:33 - Apr 21 by Pokerface

In restaurants.

Give you an example... Huw in Frankie and Bennys with family ... very recently... happy as a pig in shit.

Frankie and fûcking Bennies? Ych a fi

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 14:43 - Apr 22 with 945 viewsSmellyplumz

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 22:33 - Apr 21 by Pokerface

In restaurants.

And bodyguards?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 18:05 - Apr 24 with 838 viewsNirvana

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 11:05 - Apr 21 by byron

Who is nirvana? Is a well known fan is he?? Pushes people's buttons on here I see....

Define "well known".
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 18:29 - Apr 24 with 796 viewsPURe_Evil

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 20:04 - Apr 21 by morningstar

You've just prompted me too read Tumm's OP again. Dear god, Jesus effin Christ and all that! What is the guy on!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024