Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault 06:52 - Apr 18 with 13309 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The only thing that is and will remain more of a heartbreak than seeing relegation, is seeing what has become of this guy, after all he has done. From the start of this, the most important constant is him. Yeah, I get that there may be really good reasons to be upset with him over the vague activities of this nightmare. But the way he has just been fully dismissed as a complete sellout and traitor is an absurd and unfairly tragic ending for a guy who has been mixed up in the center of a whirlwind since 2002.

This situation now is the fault in the new owners, maybe 80% if we're being generous, but who gives a squirt at that point? This is only because of the Bradley hire, and the points lost against bad teams at the end of that short disaster.

Which was just simply NOT Jenkins' decision.

I think Leviathon and the other guy are well meaning. They are less in this for the money than most of douchebags who own teams. But they made one big call, they brought us Bradley, which leaves us with a "other than the point blank shot in the back of your husband's head, how did you enjoy the play, Mrs. Lincoln?" position to judge these &@+ing guys.

So, they fail. And I can't talk, because I loudly thought Brad Bobley would be a great Defensive Coordinator and Linebacker Coach, which leaves me euphoric that I will never be in charge of these kinds of decisions.

Huw Jenkins, after defining his life over the last dozen plus years, probably made some tough calls as a tired guy in a tough political position. He doesn't deserve worship, and he is not beyond reproach, but he deseves the benefit of the doubt over his intentions, most of all from the people who have enjoyed this journey.

I would bet my life that this season is killing him, as much as ANY of you. Pick him up, don't bury him. He has done his best, I believe. I touted Atom Bombley, but I am right this time.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 16:27 - Apr 18 with 1496 viewsskippyjack

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 16:16 - Apr 18 by waynekerr55

😂😂😂😂🤣

He's actually getting us relegated on 'purpose'.. what a f*cking idiot.. they're going to kill him.

He does realise he's going to cripple an economy of a Nation of 3 million odd people.. currently going through brexit negotiations..

He's playing some dangerous game mate.. hopefully he's got somebody with solutions.. because an army of around 2.5 million people will possibly want him executed.

I don't think he quite 'understands' the world in which we live..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 16:31 - Apr 18 with 1480 viewsSmellyplumz

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 16:27 - Apr 18 by skippyjack

He's actually getting us relegated on 'purpose'.. what a f*cking idiot.. they're going to kill him.

He does realise he's going to cripple an economy of a Nation of 3 million odd people.. currently going through brexit negotiations..

He's playing some dangerous game mate.. hopefully he's got somebody with solutions.. because an army of around 2.5 million people will possibly want him executed.

I don't think he quite 'understands' the world in which we live..

I want him executed for shizzle.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 16:51 - Apr 18 with 1455 viewsperchrockjack

Perch is now taking afternoon tea

Guitar jam tonight

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 16:56 - Apr 18 with 1446 viewsTummer_from_Texas

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 08:00 - Apr 18 by PURe_Evil

Who would you blame?

First and foremost, the new owners for the Bob Bradley hire.

Without that, we've still had a bad season, but likely without the danger of relegation.

Again, I don't think this means they are terrible guys who want to destroy the club, but that was a massive error, by them and any of us who thought it might be a good hire (ahem).

Jenkins has made mistakes too, no doubt, and there are legitimate reasons to be critical of his recent actions and lack thereof. The outright hate some seem to have for the guy, I think he deserves better. Just my opinion.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 16:57 - Apr 18 with 1441 viewsDarran

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 16:56 - Apr 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Without that, we've still had a bad season, but likely without the danger of relegation.

Again, I don't think this means they are terrible guys who want to destroy the club, but that was a massive error, by them and any of us who thought it might be a good hire (ahem).

Jenkins has made mistakes too, no doubt, and there are legitimate reasons to be critical of his recent actions and lack thereof. The outright hate some seem to have for the guy, I think he deserves better. Just my opinion.

Fuçk him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 17:11 - Apr 18 with 1421 viewsskippyjack

Tummer.. go and ask the economical experts how much this football club generates for the nation's economy..

Then read up on Welsh history.

They'll f*cking put them in body bags if they don't come up with viable solutions for our economy.. they are 'aware' of the effect it'll have on 2.5 million people? The yanks can generate for our economy.. but Huw and the sellouts?..

They haven't got a pot to piss in.. their global contacts are at a bare minimum to reinvigorate an economy..

He's creating civil unrest and possible wars.. but it doesn't even 'enter' his construct.

F*cking 'read' more Huw.. I'm trying to f*cking help you.. because I'm possibly the only person that can genuinely help you.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 17:14 - Apr 18 with 1417 viewsTummer_from_Texas

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 08:33 - Apr 18 by oldcob

Although I think Tummer is wrong on this occasion, I admire his nerve to go against general opinion and give his opinion on the matter. The fact that he feels he is able to do this, helps make this board what it is. Go Tummer.

Thanks, I fully realize that I'm literally the only person on this board willing to suggest anything positive about Jenkins at this point, but I've never really been the type who cares what people think about me.

And I'm not even really doing that. Just suggesting that maybe he didn't suddenly become the devil.

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 17:28 - Apr 18 with 1387 viewsDarran

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 17:14 - Apr 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Thanks, I fully realize that I'm literally the only person on this board willing to suggest anything positive about Jenkins at this point, but I've never really been the type who cares what people think about me.

And I'm not even really doing that. Just suggesting that maybe he didn't suddenly become the devil.

There's nothing positive at this point Tums.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 17:39 - Apr 18 with 1363 viewsperchrockjack

When mods delete a thread I start ,as I did five mins ago, are you there

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 17:45 - Apr 18 with 1356 viewsjeza739

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 12:32 - Apr 18 by londonlisa2001

The bit to me that's least painful is the thought of relegation. I mean I'm p*ssed off about it, but not in the same way as I would have been two years ago. Because I just don't care as much any more. The whole club is rotten and the rot needs to be cut away before it can begin to heal.

Better we do that in the premier league, but that's not as important as getting it done.

Absolutely totally 100% agree. I don't care as much anymore and I would happily take relegation if it means the sellouts get their comeuppance and we get our club back. The club will never rebuild or recover whilst HJ etc are still in situ
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 18:02 - Apr 18 with 1336 viewsWingstandwood

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 17:45 - Apr 18 by jeza739

Absolutely totally 100% agree. I don't care as much anymore and I would happily take relegation if it means the sellouts get their comeuppance and we get our club back. The club will never rebuild or recover whilst HJ etc are still in situ

I agree! The poisonous/highly toxic venom had to be sucked out of the club for it to ever fully recover.

The revolting leaching sell-out gang/parasites with their obscene 'salt-in-wound' antics have really damaged club/board to supporter/SCST relationship!

Even the likes of (by comparison) lesser scum Petty and Lewis had the decency to disappear asap. But? According to the U.S lot Jenkins holds Swansea City F.C dear to his heart and he will not be leaving anytime soon. What utter f#cking lunacy from idiots utterly oblivious to typical U.K/SCFC supporter intelligence and mindset . What utterly Kamikaze business acumen.

Argus!

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 18:20 - Apr 18 with 1304 viewsSwanseajill

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 18:02 - Apr 18 by Wingstandwood

I agree! The poisonous/highly toxic venom had to be sucked out of the club for it to ever fully recover.

The revolting leaching sell-out gang/parasites with their obscene 'salt-in-wound' antics have really damaged club/board to supporter/SCST relationship!

Even the likes of (by comparison) lesser scum Petty and Lewis had the decency to disappear asap. But? According to the U.S lot Jenkins holds Swansea City F.C dear to his heart and he will not be leaving anytime soon. What utter f#cking lunacy from idiots utterly oblivious to typical U.K/SCFC supporter intelligence and mindset . What utterly Kamikaze business acumen.

In response to "he will not be leaving anytime soon" A Trust member who I believe contributes to this site, suggested that many trust members present would want him gone from our club.

This was followed by much applause by most of the members. And the owners looked shocked.

Though years of his work is to be considered an asset to this club, the last two years of his office at SCFC has stabbed the fans in the back. There needs to be clear out, not just of him, but his band of merry men.
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 19:13 - Apr 18 with 1244 viewsjack247

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 18:20 - Apr 18 by Swanseajill

In response to "he will not be leaving anytime soon" A Trust member who I believe contributes to this site, suggested that many trust members present would want him gone from our club.

This was followed by much applause by most of the members. And the owners looked shocked.

Though years of his work is to be considered an asset to this club, the last two years of his office at SCFC has stabbed the fans in the back. There needs to be clear out, not just of him, but his band of merry men.

As encouraging as that is, if they are so out of touch that it came as a genuine shock to them, it's kind of depressing at the same time.
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 19:15 - Apr 18 with 1244 viewsdobjack2

firstly Jenkins for his role in recruitment- or the poor quality of it over a number of windows.

Secondly Jenkins for his role in aiding and abetting in the loss of our playing identity. Back to basics my @rse.

Thirdly Jenkins for his role in the share sale and for appearing to let the rewards of the share sale take priority over the well being of the club. Working with the trust eh?

Fourthly the new majority owners for their part in the share sale, hiring Bradley and generally appearing clueless.

Fifthly Jenkins because whatever the new majority owners do he is a part of the reason they are here.

This is a shortened version.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2017 19:16]
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 19:17 - Apr 18 with 1236 viewsSmellyplumz

You really are on the wrong track with this and you are entitled to your opinion but it's wrong. F uck Jenkins and his greed.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 19:29 - Apr 18 with 1205 viewsSmellyplumz

He's a straight out liar fk him, perish in your own excrement big nose.

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 19:55 - Apr 18 with 1170 viewsmorningstar

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 12:00 - Apr 18 by monmouth

For me that's not the point at all. If they had been genuine fans and protected the club, and run the club in a competent and co-operative way, I wouldn't really give a long term shit about relegation from the PL circus, although I would be temporarily unhappy.

No, the issue for me is that they sold all our dreams and values for personal gain and spouted sanctimonius bollocks whilst being totally focused on themselves. Jenkins is the lowest of the low.

Here's some more from the man himself in 2014

"This needs to be considered in more detail before any of our supporters can decide if the thought of a new person or people sitting on our current board of directors to offer help and opinions on the future running of our football club is a good move or not."

Well, when do we get to decide Jenkins, you piece of worthless shit? Oh no, you deliberately and scummily excluded any hint of supporters involvement didn't you?

Best post of the thread by far. I think people are getting a bit confused about what's actually gone on here. Either that, or they view our Premier league status as more important than the future security of our club.
Let's get it straight here, Swansea City FC, is NEVER going to remain a Premier league club, never mind what 'next level' any investor or sell out believes they could take us to. The crux of the matter is simply what happens when the inevitable relegation comes.
Under fan ownership (as we thought we were!), we'd cost cut as does every team that gets relegated, yes people lose jobs, and as sad as that is, it goes with the territory of taking up employment with a Football club in the back of beyond. However, the club should be and would have been in a good enough shape to recover and go again. No massive harm done, that's life and that's football for you.
But now, with relegation comes a different problem that these utter scumbags have dumped upon us. Whilst selling out 'THEIR' club, they have put it's security and dare i say very existence at threat, because now we will be in a position whereby money has to be recouped by the people who lined their Fvcking pockets! It's not about mistakes in the transfer market or Jenkins thinking he's the Messiah. Should the worst happen, it'll cut much deeper than that believe me.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 20:06 - Apr 18 with 1149 viewsOldjack

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 12:00 - Apr 18 by monmouth

For me that's not the point at all. If they had been genuine fans and protected the club, and run the club in a competent and co-operative way, I wouldn't really give a long term shit about relegation from the PL circus, although I would be temporarily unhappy.

No, the issue for me is that they sold all our dreams and values for personal gain and spouted sanctimonius bollocks whilst being totally focused on themselves. Jenkins is the lowest of the low.

Here's some more from the man himself in 2014

"This needs to be considered in more detail before any of our supporters can decide if the thought of a new person or people sitting on our current board of directors to offer help and opinions on the future running of our football club is a good move or not."

Well, when do we get to decide Jenkins, you piece of worthless shit? Oh no, you deliberately and scummily excluded any hint of supporters involvement didn't you?

Spot on !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 20:12 - Apr 18 with 1136 viewsvetchonian

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 20:06 - Apr 18 by Oldjack

Spot on !

And all this from a so called fan who apart from the millions pocketed from the sale of his shares...has taken a couple of million in salary not forgetting blouses and Davis....
He took the plaudits when things were going well ...now it's gone belly up the captain at the helm must carry the blame

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 20:14 - Apr 18 with 1129 viewsWingstandwood

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 18:20 - Apr 18 by Swanseajill

So true Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen and Van Zweden kindly p#ss off up your own arses because you are indeed utterly toxic and a roadblock to both future SCFC success and supporter loyalty. The vile scumbag filth hardly do supporter morale any good either!

I guess any loss of Premier League status may somewhat hasten their departure(s). They will have vastly less money to leech and the club will become a vastly lesser exploitative-opportunists lair especially when the drastic and unavoidable cost cutting axe falls.

The Championship division without the: Premier League money, contracts, exclusive-contacts, PL status VIP ego trips, power, bragging rights, glamour, worldwide interest, rich-pickings etc..... all will become a micro-fraction of what was on offer before.

Argus!

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 20:27 - Apr 18 with 1102 viewsOldjack

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 20:14 - Apr 18 by Wingstandwood

So true Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen and Van Zweden kindly p#ss off up your own arses because you are indeed utterly toxic and a roadblock to both future SCFC success and supporter loyalty. The vile scumbag filth hardly do supporter morale any good either!

I guess any loss of Premier League status may somewhat hasten their departure(s). They will have vastly less money to leech and the club will become a vastly lesser exploitative-opportunists lair especially when the drastic and unavoidable cost cutting axe falls.

The Championship division without the: Premier League money, contracts, exclusive-contacts, PL status VIP ego trips, power, bragging rights, glamour, worldwide interest, rich-pickings etc..... all will become a micro-fraction of what was on offer before.

If we go down the Yanks will slowly but surely milk us dry, then off they'll go, leaving us in the wildness again,Jenkins, guardian of the club he loves ,that lying lowlife fuk has dropped us right in it for a pot of gold

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 20:47 - Apr 18 with 1064 viewsWingstandwood

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 20:27 - Apr 18 by Oldjack

If we go down the Yanks will slowly but surely milk us dry, then off they'll go, leaving us in the wildness again,Jenkins, guardian of the club he loves ,that lying lowlife fuk has dropped us right in it for a pot of gold

He is about as much a guardian of the club as Dracula would be the guardian of his local blood bank. What truly shocks me are the Yanks! Whom, somewhat think many of our supporters are ((to the absolute extreme) naive...thick...amnesiac-severe... gullible...and in possession of a parallel universe-forgiving personality trait that would guarantee a bed in Cefn Coed.

Argus!

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 21:05 - Apr 18 with 1013 viewslondonlisa2001

You think he deserves better because you have been a 'fan' for two seconds. Not your fault, but means your view on the whole thing is massively different.

It's what enabled you to laugh at local Swans fans with a few of your countrymen when Bradley was appointed and most of us were massively p*ssed off, wondering how long it would be before you could all 'laugh at the natives' when he did well.
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 21:14 - Apr 18 with 985 viewsTummer_from_Texas

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 13:01 - Apr 18 by londonlisa2001

I have no envy, or bitterness perchrock. No reason to feel those things.

We were a premier league club enjoying a few seasons finishing in the 8th to 12th bracket. We could look forward to cementing that, with the odd excursion into Europe, run in one of the cups, etc etc.

Gradual increase in stadium size, better training facilities leading to some local kids coming through the ranks over a 5 to 10 year period. There was NO NEXT LEVEL AVAILABLE TO US except as I say, possibly over a very very long time period. Because the 'next level' is occupied by clubs that we cannot compete with.
The fact that you can't see that is not my problem.

And stop being so f*cking rude all the time - it's really beginning to p*ss me off.

Luckily, I'm a bit more oblivious to rudeness and condescension.

But no, I wasn't looking forward to laughing at anyone, Lisa. I just want to see the club succeed, nothing more.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2017 21:18]

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 21:20 - Apr 18 with 959 viewslondonlisa2001

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 21:14 - Apr 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Luckily, I'm a bit more oblivious to rudeness and condescension.

But no, I wasn't looking forward to laughing at anyone, Lisa. I just want to see the club succeed, nothing more.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2017 21:18]

If by that you mean you believe I was rude to you in my post, it wasn't meant as such. It was a statement of fact. You (and I said it was not your fault), cannot possibly have the same feelings about this situation as those who were around when it all happened.

Not because you're American, by the way - Davillin is as capable of commenting on this whole affair as anyone else, as he has supported the club for so long, and 'lived through' the whole takeover, Petty, 9th Floor etc back in the day. It's just that your knowledge (as you've said before) has been shaped or at least influenced by the fiction of JTAK.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024