Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault 06:52 - Apr 18 with 13257 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The only thing that is and will remain more of a heartbreak than seeing relegation, is seeing what has become of this guy, after all he has done. From the start of this, the most important constant is him. Yeah, I get that there may be really good reasons to be upset with him over the vague activities of this nightmare. But the way he has just been fully dismissed as a complete sellout and traitor is an absurd and unfairly tragic ending for a guy who has been mixed up in the center of a whirlwind since 2002.

This situation now is the fault in the new owners, maybe 80% if we're being generous, but who gives a squirt at that point? This is only because of the Bradley hire, and the points lost against bad teams at the end of that short disaster.

Which was just simply NOT Jenkins' decision.

I think Leviathon and the other guy are well meaning. They are less in this for the money than most of douchebags who own teams. But they made one big call, they brought us Bradley, which leaves us with a "other than the point blank shot in the back of your husband's head, how did you enjoy the play, Mrs. Lincoln?" position to judge these &@+ing guys.

So, they fail. And I can't talk, because I loudly thought Brad Bobley would be a great Defensive Coordinator and Linebacker Coach, which leaves me euphoric that I will never be in charge of these kinds of decisions.

Huw Jenkins, after defining his life over the last dozen plus years, probably made some tough calls as a tired guy in a tough political position. He doesn't deserve worship, and he is not beyond reproach, but he deseves the benefit of the doubt over his intentions, most of all from the people who have enjoyed this journey.

I would bet my life that this season is killing him, as much as ANY of you. Pick him up, don't bury him. He has done his best, I believe. I touted Atom Bombley, but I am right this time.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 18:30 - Apr 24 with 721 viewsJackanapes

Anyone else posts the OP they get 40 down arrows. Shows how well thought of Tummer is. Makes a pleasant change to be honest.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 18:30]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 19:02 - Apr 24 with 663 viewsTummer_from_Texas

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 18:30 - Apr 24 by Jackanapes

Anyone else posts the OP they get 40 down arrows. Shows how well thought of Tummer is. Makes a pleasant change to be honest.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 18:30]

LOL, I guess I get the patronizing sympathy afforded an outsider who just doesn't know any better. I'll shamelessly take it though.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 19:24 - Apr 24 with 624 viewsBillyChong

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 22:33 - Apr 21 by Pokerface

In restaurants.

Give you an example... Huw in Frankie and Bennys with family ... very recently... happy as a pig in shit.

All that cash hes made from the club and he treats the family to a frankie and bennies what a tight arse
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 19:34 - Apr 24 with 611 viewsdobjack2

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 14:43 - Apr 22 by Smellyplumz

And bodyguards?

Kevin Costner apparently
This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 21:10 - Apr 24 with 549 viewsWarwickHunt

This is not Huw Jenkins' fault on 19:24 - Apr 24 by BillyChong

All that cash hes made from the club and he treats the family to a frankie and bennies what a tight arse

You can't buy class.

Probably puts ketchup on his pizza.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024