Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
General Election 10:43 - Apr 18 with 36376 viewsCountyJim

About to be called if rumours are to be believed
General Election on 21:34 - Apr 21 with 1293 viewsJango

Rather than just correct her and focus on the issue, which is that Starbucks pay no tax, let's focus on the fact she got coffee shops mixed up. yet again pathetic childish games from anything tory
General Election on 23:21 - Apr 21 with 1234 viewswaynekerr55

General Election on 21:34 - Apr 21 by Jango

Rather than just correct her and focus on the issue, which is that Starbucks pay no tax, let's focus on the fact she got coffee shops mixed up. yet again pathetic childish games from anything tory

I agree to an extent but come on it's pretty basic stuff. We aren't asking her to memorise Shakespeare's work but merely recall a major story. It sort of waters her arguments down that she can't even get the name of a multinational company that was hauled over the coals in a select committee meeting

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

General Election on 23:36 - Apr 21 with 1221 viewsblueytheblue

General Election on 21:34 - Apr 21 by Jango

You're aware her mixup ( apart from the fact it was a clear slander ) was only one part of her car crash interview?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

General Election on 17:58 - Apr 22 with 1148 viewsrock1n

I hope that the liberals gain around 40-50 mps.

I sincerely hope South Wales turns away from labour, but I have my doubts.

In an ideal World I would not want Theresa re-elected, I'm in a pickle on this one. Disastrous state of affairs

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

General Election on 18:09 - Apr 22 with 1138 viewsperchrockjack

No conservative leader would ever be seen to have any attributes , just vermin

In South Wales

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

General Election on 19:21 - Apr 22 with 1114 viewsrock1n

General Election on 18:09 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

No conservative leader would ever be seen to have any attributes , just vermin

In South Wales

Even though they voted 'brexit' which is by it's very nature a vote for more right wing values.

Beggars belief - but then I have to say we have a lot of thick people down here. I hate admitting that, but we do.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

General Election on 19:24 - Apr 22 with 1111 viewstrampie

General Election on 19:21 - Apr 22 by rock1n

Even though they voted 'brexit' which is by it's very nature a vote for more right wing values.

Beggars belief - but then I have to say we have a lot of thick people down here. I hate admitting that, but we do.

The far left is anti EU.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

General Election on 19:29 - Apr 22 with 1100 viewsrock1n

General Election on 19:24 - Apr 22 by trampie

The far left is anti EU.

Yes but they were not voting on Far left values were they? Fair enough if they ideologically believed it to be a capitalist free market zone, pro privatisation etc.

Ask your average person in the valleys and it'll boil down to British Nationalism mainly based around coloured people

Login to get fewer ads

General Election on 19:42 - Apr 22 with 1090 viewstrampie

General Election on 19:29 - Apr 22 by rock1n

Yes but they were not voting on Far left values were they? Fair enough if they ideologically believed it to be a capitalist free market zone, pro privatisation etc.

Ask your average person in the valleys and it'll boil down to British Nationalism mainly based around coloured people

Communists, Foot and Benn all anti EU, Conservatives pro EU .

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

General Election on 22:13 - Apr 25 with 1004 viewswaynekerr55

Can we vote for Bez?

General Election on 22:14 - Apr 25 with 1002 viewswaynekerr55

General Election on 19:42 - Apr 22 by trampie

Communists, Foot and Benn all anti EU, Conservatives pro EU .

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fúck me Tramp that's good

General Election on 22:23 - Apr 25 with 994 viewsKerouac

General Election on 22:13 - Apr 25 by waynekerr55

Can we vote for Bez?

I'm sure he posts on here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

General Election on 22:23 - Apr 25 with 994 viewsploppy

General Election on 19:21 - Apr 22 by rock1n

Says he who doesn't know his it's from his its, nor his reflexive pronouns from his objective pronouns. It's a dangerous game calling people thick.
General Election on 22:58 - Apr 25 with 970 viewsrock1n

General Election on 22:23 - Apr 25 by ploppy

Says he who doesn't know his it's from his its, nor his reflexive pronouns from his objective pronouns. It's a dangerous game calling people thick.

I'm typing on my phone - I can't help it if some of my posts are not perfect. Who are you anyway the grammar police?

General Election on 23:06 - Apr 25 with 959 viewsploppy

General Election on 22:58 - Apr 25 by rock1n

I'm typing on my phone - I can't help it if some of my posts are not perfect. Who are you anyway the grammar police?

Nope - just pointing out that you have to be careful when calling other people thick. And it's not very nice.
General Election on 10:32 - Apr 26 with 879 viewsswanjackal

General Election on 22:13 - Apr 25 by waynekerr55

Can we vote for Bez?

I would have to be his campaign vehicle, as I was his transport around Escape nightclub when he was DJ'ing there during a "Face Off" night years back. A sweating, half naked, pill head being piggybacked around the dancefloor by some fat, hairy bloke, whilst the former was screaming "Giddyup! Ya fat fook!".

This man has earned his seat in my eye.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

General Election on 11:05 - Apr 26 with 856 viewswaynekerr55

General Election on 10:32 - Apr 26 by swanjackal

I would have to be his campaign vehicle, as I was his transport around Escape nightclub when he was DJ'ing there during a "Face Off" night years back. A sweating, half naked, pill head being piggybacked around the dancefloor by some fat, hairy bloke, whilst the former was screaming "Giddyup! Ya fat fook!".

This man has earned his seat in my eye.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Face off nights...lol

General Election on 11:10 - Apr 26 with 855 viewsswanjackal

General Election on 11:05 - Apr 26 by waynekerr55

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Face off nights...lol

After the Zone closed, that was the only decent music night left at the time :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

General Election on 12:16 - Apr 26 with 828 viewswaynekerr55

General Election on 11:10 - Apr 26 by swanjackal

After the Zone closed, that was the only decent music night left at the time :P

Good times. Cans of Red Stripe by the dozen at the zone 🤣

General Election on 12:24 - Apr 26 with 826 viewsswanjackal

General Election on 12:16 - Apr 26 by waynekerr55

Good times. Cans of Red Stripe by the dozen at the zone 🤣

Yep, where I gained my love of that lager, and the bouncer who looked like Pete Postlethwaite in his purple bomber jacket on the door. Luminous "Tick" on the wall. Many a great night there. Cracked bowls in the bogs. Bodies everywhere. God I miss that place, even when it Became "Rock It" for a short while.

General Election on 13:35 - Apr 26 with 799 viewsblueytheblue

Labour have now said Corbyn won't attend TV debates if May doesn't.

Think that shows what Labour's policy for the debates was going to be - attack May rather than push Labour policies.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

General Election on 13:59 - Apr 26 with 786 viewswaynekerr55

General Election on 13:35 - Apr 26 by blueytheblue

Labour have now said Corbyn won't attend TV debates if May doesn't.

Think that shows what Labour's policy for the debates was going to be - attack May rather than push Labour policies.

Question:

"Would Bez be elected if he had a red rosette in a Labour area, or if he had a blue rosette in a Conservative area?"

General Election on 14:03 - Apr 26 with 783 viewsswanjackal

General Election on 13:59 - Apr 26 by waynekerr55

Question:

"Would Bez be elected if he had a red rosette in a Labour area, or if he had a blue rosette in a Conservative area?"

No to both. Mainly because he would have ate both rosettes, stripped naked and ended dancing endlessly in a field in Dorset, with just a tambourine.

General Election on 14:08 - Apr 26 with 778 viewswaynekerr55

General Election on 14:03 - Apr 26 by swanjackal

No to both. Mainly because he would have ate both rosettes, stripped naked and ended dancing endlessly in a field in Dorset, with just a tambourine.

General Election on 14:16 - Apr 26 with 774 viewsperchrockjack

Thick

Ive been coiled worse

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024