Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
General Election 10:43 - Apr 18 with 36080 viewsCountyJim

About to be called if rumours are to be believed
General Election on 21:14 - Apr 26 with 1060 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

General Election on 21:10 - Apr 26 by rock1n

Yeah because I meant everyone didn't I? Jeez, I'm making a point about Tory mentality - if you want to get on in life they will support you e.g business friendly, lower taxes etc. If you want to sit on your arse then the tories are not the party for you. I'm sick of this 'ordinary' people mantra - what does it even mean
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 21:11]

It means she hast had a pay rise for years and she's struggling to make ends meet .

Torys low taxes

Are you sure about that now .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

General Election on 21:20 - Apr 26 with 1051 viewsrock1n

General Election on 21:14 - Apr 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

It means she hast had a pay rise for years and she's struggling to make ends meet .

Torys low taxes

Are you sure about that now .

Personal allowance has shot up under tories

Look I don't want to be going over old ground but there's a thing called the deficit which was 11% of GDP you'd have to be a corbynista not to see spending had to be curtailed

Recent borrowing is around 50bn it was 160bn when labour were in. The tories historically have to take the tough decisions they take the wrap even your mate Jeremy would have cut spending after 2010 because he would have been forced to

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

General Election on 21:28 - Apr 26 with 1040 viewsNeathJack

General Election on 21:20 - Apr 26 by rock1n

Look I don't want to be going over old ground but there's a thing called the deficit which was 11% of GDP you'd have to be a corbynista not to see spending had to be curtailed

Recent borrowing is around 50bn it was 160bn when labour were in. The tories historically have to take the tough decisions they take the wrap even your mate Jeremy would have cut spending after 2010 because he would have been forced to

And that is hugely skewed by the bail out of the banks, not by "overspending".
General Election on 21:31 - Apr 26 with 1036 viewslonglostjack

General Election on 21:10 - Apr 26 by rock1n

Yeah because I meant everyone didn't I? Jeez, I'm making a point about Tory mentality - if you want to get on in life they will support you e.g business friendly, lower taxes etc. If you want to sit on your arse then the tories are not the party for you. I'm sick of this 'ordinary' people mantra - what does it even mean
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 21:11]

Me too I'm sick of all this ordinary hard working families versus privileged elites shit that the Tory Party are spouting. No doubt it'll work though - as it did for UKIP.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

General Election on 21:35 - Apr 26 with 1020 viewsblueytheblue

General Election on 21:00 - Apr 26 by exiledclaseboy

Oh f*ck you've done it now. Bluey hates nurses. She'll be a money grabbing bitch or something.

Don't hate nurses, ECB. Far from it.

The truth behind Danielle is far more interesting.

She's a friend of Shelley Asquith, a NUS bod who just happens to be the girlfriend of shadow cabinet minister Richard Burgon.

Said Danielle Jade just so happens to have as her name in her twitter profile as "Danielle Vote Labour", describing herself as being an activist and loving Labour party.

How utterly coincidental that this friend magically happened to be present at a visit by Corbyn and able to speak to the BBC.

EDIT: Can't be arsed watching the video. Her comments may be valid, may not be. Who knows? I'd give any of her comments far more respect if they weren't coming from a Labour supporting activist...
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 21:37]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

General Election on 21:55 - Apr 26 with 991 viewsexiledclaseboy

General Election on 21:35 - Apr 26 by blueytheblue

Don't hate nurses, ECB. Far from it.

The truth behind Danielle is far more interesting.

She's a friend of Shelley Asquith, a NUS bod who just happens to be the girlfriend of shadow cabinet minister Richard Burgon.

Said Danielle Jade just so happens to have as her name in her twitter profile as "Danielle Vote Labour", describing herself as being an activist and loving Labour party.

How utterly coincidental that this friend magically happened to be present at a visit by Corbyn and able to speak to the BBC.

EDIT: Can't be arsed watching the video. Her comments may be valid, may not be. Who knows? I'd give any of her comments far more respect if they weren't coming from a Labour supporting activist...
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 21:37]

So she's the friend of someome who knows someone else who's prominent in the Labour Party (although I've never heard of him)?

Well then it's clearly another on of those BBC lefty conspiracies I keep hearing about.

I can only repeat - f*ck my f*cking eyes.

Incidentally where do you get this stuff from? Do you keep a file on everyone who may be a bit of a leftie in case you have to quickly discredit them for doing leftie things? Or do you just keep refreshing the tiresome Guido Fawkes' website until he does it for you?

Either way, it's not healthy. Labour aren't going to win, Bluey. Not even close. In fact they're going to be annilhiltaed. Give yourself an hour off trawling the web for anti-leftie stuff. It'll do your blood pressure good.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 21:56]

Poll: Tory leader

General Election on 22:01 - Apr 26 with 982 viewslonglostjack

General Election on 21:55 - Apr 26 by exiledclaseboy

So she's the friend of someome who knows someone else who's prominent in the Labour Party (although I've never heard of him)?

Well then it's clearly another on of those BBC lefty conspiracies I keep hearing about.

Incidentally where do you get this stuff from? Do you keep a file on everyone who may be a bit of a leftie in case you have to quickly discredit them for doing leftie things? Or do you just keep refreshing the tiresome Guido Fawkes' website until he does it for you?

Either way, it's not healthy. Labour aren't going to win, Bluey. Not even close. In fact they're going to be annilhiltaed. Give yourself an hour off trawling the web for anti-leftie stuff. It'll do your blood pressure good.

Reckon Bluey gets his info from CCHQ. The kind of information they provide when they're not booking and paying for hotel rooms for bus loads of activists.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

General Election on 22:06 - Apr 26 with 966 viewsblueytheblue

General Election on 21:55 - Apr 26 by exiledclaseboy

Most people haven't heard of shadow cabinet ministers, granted.

Yet again you hyperbolise.

Nowhere have I claimed it's a BBC leftie conspiracy. Can't be arsed watching the video as I said so her complaints may or may not be true.

Keep a file? Don't be stupid. Guido Fawkes? Don't be stupid.

Something shows up on a timeline. The problem people fail to realise is it's very easy to find things out on social media. One person congratulates a friend, not difficult to research the links and voila.

Of course Labour aren't going to win. Everyone knows that, which is why they indulge in stunts like this.

Blood pressure is perfectly fine. It lowered dramatically after I left DVLA years ago co-incidentally.

Login to get fewer ads

General Election on 22:16 - Apr 26 with 955 viewsrock1n

General Election on 21:28 - Apr 26 by NeathJack

And that is hugely skewed by the bail out of the banks, not by "overspending".

Wrong again - the deficit is unrelated to the bank bailout

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

General Election on 22:17 - Apr 26 with 952 viewsrock1n

General Election on 22:01 - Apr 26 by longlostjack

Reckon Bluey gets his info from CCHQ. The kind of information they provide when they're not booking and paying for hotel rooms for bus loads of activists.

You mean like momentum

General Election on 22:23 - Apr 26 with 943 viewswaynekerr55

General Election on 20:45 - Apr 26 by exiledclaseboy

F*ck me, Wayne. Do you really think he went out if his way to promise the Communist f*cking Party something to persuade them not to stand in the handful of f*cking seats it would have contested?

"Tell you what, comrade, you lot stand down and pledge your 200 votes per seat to labour and we'll erect a statue of Vladimir Ilyich in Whitehall and abolish organised religion while ensuring the workers own the means of production."

F*ck my f*cking eyes. I'm no Corbyn fan but by Christ he doesn't half make some people take leave of their senses.

Labour could form an electoral pact with Ant and Dec and they'd still lose this election.

I just found it intriguing that this is the first time since 1920 that they are not contesting, and Corbyn isn't the only left leaning Labour leader. That's all. Just an observation. By god you're very short tempered...Perhaps Loyal can sort you out with a tit wànk

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

General Election on 22:37 - Apr 26 with 930 viewsrock1n

As my Grandfather used to say the communists like democracy because it gives them a chance to be elected.

It's better for the labour left if they get 5 glory years than 25 years of having to compromise.

General Election on 22:42 - Apr 26 with 923 viewsJango

Philip Hammond has announced that the debt to GDP ratio will rise to an “eye-watering” 90.2% in 2017-18, a seven point increase on previous forecasts, the highest debt level in half a century. National debt by the end of parliament will be £1.945 trillion.

Deficit

The Tory manifesto promise of a surplus in 2019/20 has been abandoned, they are now seeking to balance the books by an undisclosed date in the next parliament.

Borrowing

Borrowing forecasts for 2016-17 have soared to £68 billion, up £13 billion from the previous forecast in March. Borrowing will be £59 billion in 2017/18, £21 billion more than forecast. In 2018-19 the government will borrow £46.5 billion, a massive 117% increase from the £21.4 billion forecast in March. Hammond plans to borrow £118 billion more this parliament.

In 2008 George Osborne told the Commons:

“What [Brown/Darling] did not admit is that he is going to double the national debt to £1 trillion, and that a national debt that has accumulated over centuries is gonna double in just five years. That is the bill for Labour’s decade of irresponsibility.”
General Election on 22:42 - Apr 26 with 923 viewsNeathJack

General Election on 22:16 - Apr 26 by rock1n

Wrong again - the deficit is unrelated to the bank bailout

Nonsense.

The banking crisis is the no.1 reason for that amount of deficit.
General Election on 22:51 - Apr 26 with 912 viewsKerouac

You are pissing into the wind on this one Rock1n, people just can't get their head around the fact that the national debt rising to something like 90% of GDP was set in motion and inevitable from around 2008.
The same people who get angry about the national debt rising to 90% and hold those governing the UK from 2010 - the present to account...ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO HAVE RESISTED EVERY SINGLE FECKING CUT.

It is enough to make you weep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

General Election on 22:53 - Apr 26 with 904 viewsJango

General Election on 22:51 - Apr 26 by Kerouac

You are pissing into the wind on this one Rock1n, people just can't get their head around the fact that the national debt rising to something like 90% of GDP was set in motion and inevitable from around 2008.
The same people who get angry about the national debt rising to 90% and hold those governing the UK from 2010 - the present to account...ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO HAVE RESISTED EVERY SINGLE FECKING CUT.

So inevitable that the Tory leaders didn't predict it
General Election on 23:02 - Apr 26 with 884 viewsblueytheblue

General Election on 22:23 - Apr 26 by waynekerr55

I just found it intriguing that this is the first time since 1920 that they are not contesting, and Corbyn isn't the only left leaning Labour leader. That's all. Just an observation. By god you're very short tempered...Perhaps Loyal can sort you out with a tit wànk

He is a bit tetchy, isn't he?

Has anyone ever seen ECB and Corbyn at the same time? Could he be Jezza?

General Election on 23:03 - Apr 26 with 883 viewsKerouac

General Election on 22:53 - Apr 26 by Jango

So inevitable that the Tory leaders didn't predict it

....but if we are being fair we would recognise that during that time the unforseen European Sovereign Debt crisis in the Eurozone (the market we have been tied into and stifled by) has led to growth grinding to a halt in the countries that make up the largest part of our export market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

General Election on 23:14 - Apr 26 with 872 viewsrock1n

General Election on 22:42 - Apr 26 by NeathJack

Nonsense.

The banking crisis is the no.1 reason for that amount of deficit.

The deficit in basic terms is the gap between spending and revenue

The banking bailout is debt that has nothing to do with the annual deficit. That's just a fact neathjack, I can't say it any plainer.

General Election on 23:15 - Apr 26 with 866 viewsrock1n

General Election on 22:51 - Apr 26 by Kerouac

It has driven me nuts since 2010 - I really didn't want to go there again

General Election on 23:20 - Apr 26 with 857 viewsNeathJack

General Election on 23:14 - Apr 26 by rock1n

The deficit in basic terms is the gap between spending and revenue

The banking bailout is debt that has nothing to do with the annual deficit. That's just a fact neathjack, I can't say it any plainer.

No shit that's what the deficit it.

The fact is that the economic crash caused by the banking crisis had a profound effect on the deficit due to lower tax returns and increased interest payments.

It sure as hell wasn't Labour "overspending" that caused the massive increase in the deficit in circa 2008.
General Election on 07:45 - Apr 27 with 771 viewsexiledclaseboy

General Election on 23:02 - Apr 26 by blueytheblue

He is a bit tetchy, isn't he?

Has anyone ever seen ECB and Corbyn at the same time? Could he be Jezza?

More amused than tetchy. The impact Corbyn's very existence has on some people is funny. Especially as he's got about as much chance of becoming PM as you or me.

General Election on 07:51 - Apr 27 with 765 viewswaynekerr55

General Election on 07:45 - Apr 27 by exiledclaseboy

More amused than tetchy. The impact Corbyn's very existence has on some people is funny. Especially as he's got about as much chance of becoming PM as you or me.

I have this image of you sat at your desk/in your study giggling like a Bond villain whilst you type out your latest acerbic post 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

General Election on 07:54 - Apr 27 with 765 viewsexiledclaseboy

Personal allowance shot up under the coalition. It was one of the numerous LibDem policies that government enacted which the LibDems naively allowed the Tories to take credit for while equally naively allowing themselves to be made the fall guys for the coalition's more unpopular and swingieng policies.

General Election on 08:28 - Apr 27 with 745 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

General Election on 07:54 - Apr 27 by exiledclaseboy

Personal allowance shot up under the coalition. It was one of the numerous LibDem policies that government enacted which the LibDems naively allowed the Tories to take credit for while equally naively allowing themselves to be made the fall guys for the coalition's more unpopular and swingieng policies.

Stop it mun .

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lowest-earners-more-tax-richest-o

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024