Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gearing Davies MP Swansea West voted against invoking article 50. 17:38 - Apr 18 with 4939 viewssiralan

Geraint Davies. :-) (auto spell)

I wonder how he is going to explain to his constituents when knocking on their doors why he ignored their democratically voted for wishes and voted against Invoking article 50.

Not that it will matter much but I bet he did not expect to have to explain himself so quickly.

When he does win he will obviously accept the result unlike when Brexit won last June.

Democracy only counts with these people if it goes their way.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2017 17:40]
Gearing Davies MP Swansea West voted against invoking article 50. on 09:43 - Apr 19 with 1202 viewsthe_oracle

Gearing Davies MP Swansea West voted against invoking article 50. on 08:16 - Apr 19 by AnotherJohn

As somebody who voted for Davies twice now I won't be doing so again. His line is that there was a slender majority for Remain in Swansea West, although I am not sure whether there is robust data to show that that is correct. He has gone against the Party whip and floated the wacky idea of an amendment to the A50 bill that had no chance of success. He has a highly dubious track record on the expenses front. If the constituency had any sense he would be de-selected.

If you look at the map you will see a small remain pink area, Swansea West.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2016/06/21/yougov-referendum-model/
Gearing Davies MP Swansea West voted against invoking article 50. on 11:32 - Apr 19 with 1165 viewswaynekerr55

Gearing Davies MP Swansea West voted against invoking article 50. on 23:08 - Apr 18 by DDCH

Geraint Davies is a tosser

He was parachuted into Swansea West after he lost his own seat in Croydon.

Have asked him questions on several occasions, never to get an answer. Have even looked at records afterwards to find out he couldn't even be arsed to show up to the debates.

If Labour had any respect for the people of Swansea West, they would at least offer up a local, hard working candidate who had the interests of our city at heart, rather than a fat pay cheque and being closer to his home area for the majority of the year.

Brexit or no Brexit, he's a chunt!

"If Labour had any respect for the people of Swansea West"....

They don't need to, as results indicate...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Gearing Davies MP Swansea West voted against invoking article 50. on 11:35 - Apr 19 with 1158 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Never heard of him to be honest .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Gearing Davies MP Swansea West voted against invoking article 50. on 11:47 - Apr 19 with 1150 viewsDDCH

Gearing Davies MP Swansea West voted against invoking article 50. on 11:32 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

"If Labour had any respect for the people of Swansea West"....

They don't need to, as results indicate...

I agree with you

I would really love to see him lose Swansea west this time around, but the amount of Labour boards I am already seeing around the place suggests otherwise.

Hopefully the party will take a bashing in the council elections

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024