Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? 19:20 - Apr 18 with 1608 viewsTheKirkyLife

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39631329
Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? on 19:22 - Apr 18 with 1600 viewsKerouac

He is a good player but 29yr old winger who hasn't played all year because of hamstring injuries? (also, he didn't play much and suffered injuries last year if I recall?)

It is a reluctant "no" from me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? on 19:27 - Apr 18 with 1588 viewsSmellyplumz

Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? on 19:22 - Apr 18 by Kerouac

He is a good player but 29yr old winger who hasn't played all year because of hamstring injuries? (also, he didn't play much and suffered injuries last year if I recall?)

It is a reluctant "no" from me.

4.9 Mill big Huw says yes please.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? on 19:36 - Apr 18 with 1548 viewsGrandPrix

IF....we go down....will 5 million quid signings become 2.5 million instead?

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? on 19:39 - Apr 18 with 1534 viewsmonmouth

Max Gradel. F**k a duck. Shoot me now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? on 19:41 - Apr 18 with 1527 viewsoldcob

Not another winger surely.
Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? on 19:49 - Apr 18 with 1515 viewsdobjack2

Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? on 19:36 - Apr 18 by GrandPrix

Or £500,000 signings?
Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? on 20:15 - Apr 18 with 1458 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? on 19:49 - Apr 18 by dobjack2

Or £500,000 signings?

How many loans will we be allowed?
Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? on 20:34 - Apr 18 with 1427 viewsJack_Kass

Why not? he was almost legendary for his ability to score or tear us apart in the lower leagues

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? on 20:46 - Apr 18 with 1391 viewsPozuelosSideys

You people mad.

If we end up in the Championship, we will be looking at a few freebies more and a couple of small outlays. We need to cover the loss of tv revenue somehow.

Huw was alright at those at the time.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? on 20:47 - Apr 18 with 1378 viewsOldjack

Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? on 19:36 - Apr 18 by GrandPrix

50p and that's if we're lucky

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? on 22:07 - Apr 18 with 1284 viewsspiderboy

Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? on 20:47 - Apr 18 by Oldjack

50p and that's if we're lucky

Nice kid.nearly good enough for a mid table championship side..
Not any more tho.too many injuries on board
Gradel - Potential Championship Signing? on 03:17 - Apr 19 with 1170 viewsSPboy

Never rated him at Leeds or Bournemouth. Did he score against us once ? ... In which case he may well fit the club requirements
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024