Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread 20:20 - Apr 18 with 24444 viewsjackharris

Swansea City 2 Stoke City 0 (3 bonus points for converting a penalty)
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 17:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 19:57 - Apr 22 with 1336 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:40 - Apr 22 by airedale

For me, Christian Eriksen is a better player than Gylfi.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 18:51]

For me Ronaldo is a better player than any we have in our squad.
However, as he doesn't play for us, it means as much as comparing him, Eriksen or any other play we don't have with those in our squad

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 20:04 - Apr 22 with 1306 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:22 - Apr 22 by airedale

Wasn't a team relegated once on 43 points? Just asking like.

Aye we're all dooooomed.

I'm beginning to think 40pts won't be enough.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 20:25 - Apr 22 with 1265 viewsJack_Meoff

Highlights here if anyone not yet seen the goals.

http://hoofoot.com/?match=Swansea_City_2_-_0_Stoke_city_2017_04_22

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 20:47 - Apr 22 with 1215 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 20:04 - Apr 22 by ploppy

I'm beginning to think 40pts won't be enough.

Hull has earned 1 point, total, out of their last 15 away fixtures.

They'll either have beat Spurs, or get 6 in the last 2 away, to get over 40. Or 4 and draw Spurs to get to 41.

That said, it would take a miracle for us to get near 40, too.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 21:25 - Apr 22 with 1120 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:23 - Apr 22 by vetchonian

Siggy ran his socks off I agree he is not firing on all cylinders in attack but he put in a shift today....

Certainly did. And got an assist for the all important first. Yet he still gets slated. Unbelievable Jeff!
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 21:45 - Apr 22 with 1061 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:42 - Apr 22 by Headmaster

I had a good feeling this morning after seeing the sun out. Let's hope it stays sunny until the season's end.

you did sir - good on you
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 21:58 - Apr 22 with 1007 viewsperchrockjack

Having a poor game is not being slated

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:33 - Apr 22 with 878 viewsJango

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:40 - Apr 22 by airedale

For me, Christian Eriksen is a better player than Gylfi.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 18:51]

For me, hazard is better than Tommy Mutton
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024