Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread 20:20 - Apr 18 with 24450 viewsjackharris

Swansea City 2 Stoke City 0 (3 bonus points for converting a penalty)
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 17:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 20:57 - Apr 19 with 2954 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 20:46 - Apr 19 by Flashberryjack

Marko Arnautovic will rip us another one, and if Crouch comes on he's bound to score.

Pity that Joey will be playing in the side that starts nailing the lid on our PL coffin.

Aye and Shiqiri,he'll give us a torrid afternoon
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 21:17 - Apr 19 with 2930 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 20:57 - Apr 19 by jack2jack

Aye and Shiqiri,he'll give us a torrid afternoon

Don't remind me about him mon, I'm feeling down enough already.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 21:23 - Apr 19 with 2926 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 21:17 - Apr 19 by Flashberryjack

Don't remind me about him mon, I'm feeling down enough already.

Sorry flash,if i think of anything positive I'll get back to you,don't hold your breath in the meantime!
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 22:18 - Apr 19 with 2868 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 20:46 - Apr 19 by Flashberryjack

Marko Arnautovic will rip us another one, and if Crouch comes on he's bound to score.

Pity that Joey will be playing in the side that starts nailing the lid on our PL coffin.

Lets hope it doesntr end up being Allen hitting it in with a hammer. Mind you, its probably quite fitting if he did

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 22:50 - Apr 19 with 2841 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 22:18 - Apr 19 by PozuelosSideys

Lets hope it doesntr end up being Allen hitting it in with a hammer. Mind you, its probably quite fitting if he did

1-0 swans
siggy
fabs to save a pen in the last minute
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:02 - Apr 19 with 2831 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:16 - Apr 19 with 2817 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:02 - Apr 19 by jack2jack

And what are we supposed to get from that?
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:27 - Apr 19 with 2806 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:16 - Apr 19 by spiderboy

What ever you Like! Bad Day!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:38 - Apr 19 with 2782 viewsperchrockjack

I d like Clement to confront Llorente and ask why he sprinted no more than 20 meters the who game at Watford and ask our midfield if they believe they are performing like proofessionals

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 03:30 - Apr 20 with 2729 viewsDewi1jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:16 - Apr 19 by spiderboy

That the players can actually run a bit and appear as if they're trying?

Now let's see if they can do so on the pitch Saturday.
Makes a change for them to put a bit of effort in and they say change is as good as a rest.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 08:17 - Apr 20 with 2650 viewsClinton

I'd just like to see some coherent football and Some Goals. Can't win if you don't score.
We have to start posing a dangerous attacking threat if we are to survive.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 14:45 - Apr 20 with 2446 viewsKGriz16

That they're working hard to look good on a beach in Dubai.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 18:06 - Apr 20 with 2324 viewsperplex

We have a squad were most of the players are to scared to tackle if there is a risk of getting hurt, how some on here keep predicting a win for us when it`s quite obvious in every game we play that we just we do not have the players to compete in a relegation dog fight, they are scared and do not have the bottle Hull will be kicking lumps out of there opponents whilst our players will be shitting themselves.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 19:52 - Apr 20 with 2248 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:38 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

I d like Clement to confront Llorente and ask why he sprinted no more than 20 meters the who game at Watford and ask our midfield if they believe they are performing like proofessionals

Was that on the pitch or from the bus to the changing rooms?
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 20:48 - Apr 20 with 2206 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 23:38 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

Watch from about 14:40,might answer your question,Perch!
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 21:30 - Apr 20 with 2177 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 20:48 - Apr 20 by jack2jack

Fabs to save a pen.just put a tenner on it
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 22:10 - Apr 20 with 2154 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 20:48 - Apr 20 by jack2jack

My god that's a worrying interview..PC looked shot to bits,sniffing and snorting like a bloodhound with a bad habit .
Hope to god that the team comes up with some points on sat..
Do it it for PC.please
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 01:35 - Apr 21 with 2059 viewsTheKirkyLife

Just done my regular FIFA prediction which has had a correct feature for most of the season.

I've got a draw for this. 1-1, penalty miss from Stoke.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 03:30 - Apr 21 with 2037 viewsWanderer

Stoke are so f***g hard to break down, we are not attacking like we can.
Unless the football gods give us a nudge pdq this has 0-0 written all over it.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 07:30 - Apr 21 with 1993 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 03:30 - Apr 21 by Wanderer

Stoke are so f***g hard to break down, we are not attacking like we can.
Unless the football gods give us a nudge pdq this has 0-0 written all over it.

Clean sheet AND a point?

Go Swans
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 13:03 - Apr 21 with 1811 viewssomersetsimon

I've seen lots of quotes from the manager and the players this week saying that they realise the match is very important and they're going to try really really hard. So, I'm confident now.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 13:19 - Apr 21 with 1790 viewsperchrockjack

Fab to what ?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 13:25 - Apr 21 with 1792 viewsangryjack

Clement the tw#t needs change system and go out to win rather than not to lose but we'll see not won in 6 and bet he keeps same system the pr#ck
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 14:00 - Apr 21 with 1747 viewshammy

This is what Sparky Hughes has to say; what a bastaard:-

Hughes said: "We need to go to Swansea and understand their situation & capitalise on it. The key is to suck confidence from them.
"I'm sure Paul Clement is enjoying the experience of managing in the Premier League even if it's a difficult situation for him.
"We've never achieved four top 10 finishes in the Premier League so we have good motivation to achieve that."

Let's get into them tomorrow and make sure we make him eat his words (and get us out of the bottom 3 !).

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 14:14 - Apr 21 with 1724 viewskarnataka

I'm hoping for a great weekend. Starts this evening at Pontardawe Arts Centre to see one of my favourite bands who are also called Karnataka. I've missed a few of their European Tour gigs nearer to me due to my wife spending 3 months in hospital and this is my last chance. Then I stop over tonight for the Stoke game tomorrow hoping for 3 points then it's home tomorrow evening then fly off to Spain early Sunday morning with the wife for a few days. Hoping for a hattrick of 3 great days in a row.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024