Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread 20:20 - Apr 18 with 24454 viewsjackharris

Swansea City 2 Stoke City 0 (3 bonus points for converting a penalty)
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 17:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Apr 22 with 1277 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 22 by icecoldjack

Just seen the Hull sending off, very iffy indeed , but if the hull player did catch him full on it's a potential leg breaker, in all honesty the ref fooked up and sent him off though, a bit of luck for us !

Aye, watch the ref gift them a goal to make up for it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Apr 22 with 1270 viewsLord_Bony

Hull down to 10 men

Boro down to 9

If it stays like this we'll be out of the relegation zone at the end of the day on goal difference.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Apr 22 with 1242 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Apr 22 by Lord_Bony

Hull down to 10 men

Boro down to 9

If it stays like this we'll be out of the relegation zone at the end of the day on goal difference.

Let's just win the game first huh.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Apr 22 with 1241 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Apr 22 by Smellyplumz

Aye, watch the ref gift them a goal to make up for it.

Yeah Charlie "utter c*nt" Adam hasnt come on yet

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Apr 22 with 1236 viewsSospan_Fach

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Apr 22 by Lord_Bony

Hull down to 10 men

Boro down to 9

It's the hope that kills you.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Apr 22 with 1170 viewsbiggar

Both teams look like they are playing in white. Colour clash is ridiculous.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Apr 22 with 1164 viewsMrSwerve

I hate to say this, as we've been fantastic so far, but I'm just waiting for the inevitable disappointment.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Apr 22 with 1151 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Apr 22 by Sospan_Fach

It's the hope that kills you.

eh? - that was a positive post

its the hope that thrills u, no ?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 22 with 1128 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Apr 22 by MrSwerve

I hate to say this, as we've been fantastic so far, but I'm just waiting for the inevitable disappointment.

We have not been fantastic. If this is us at 'fantastic' then we really do deserve to go down.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 22 with 1070 viewsKulusBeatFactory

we need to take the game to them, like the 1st half

....edit - bit like this......
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 22 with 1060 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Naughton is a huge liability when we have the ball in attack. He just panics and kicks the ball with little attempt at finding a white shirt. How is he playing in this league?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 22 with 1020 viewsNogginthenog

Wtf VDH on?
N/A. on 16:16 - Apr 22 with 1015 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:26]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 22 with 1011 viewsdailew

WTF.

VDH.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 22 with 1000 viewsSmellyplumz

Huge mistake by Clement going defensive again. Huge.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 22 with 986 viewsbiggar

Bit early to go this defensive, maybe?
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 22 with 985 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We have not been fantastic. If this is us at 'fantastic' then we really do deserve to go down.

We have been very good. Closing down is good, and we're beating a decent Stoke side. You crack on though.

Anyway, V d Hoorn is on now in place of Llorente...so here comes half hour of backs to the wall...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 22 with 969 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Seeing out a game at 1-0 with 35 minutes left.. ha.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 22 with 965 viewsJajess

Strange sub?
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 22 with 955 viewsSgorioFruit

Anyone care to explain that substitute decision?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:18 - Apr 22 with 948 viewsmagicdaps10

If we dont win this then Clement will be absolutely murdered for bringing VDH on for Llorente.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:18 - Apr 22 with 944 viewsJackanapes

VAn Der Hoorn for llorente? WTF. I cant watch any more. Its so obvious whats coming.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:18 - Apr 22 with 910 viewswestwalesed

Whyyyyyyyyyyy?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:18 - Apr 22 with 910 viewsSmellyplumz

I just can't believe that sub, we had better fking win this now.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Apr 22 with 877 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Crap Hull scores

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024