Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Landon Donovan 21:56 - Apr 18 with 1553 viewsLoyal

What's the deal with this cnt.
I assume the trust are aware of his brief and salary.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Landon Donovan on 22:10 - Apr 18 with 1470 viewsjasper_T

His job is to explain the offside rule to Levein.
Landon Donovan on 22:26 - Apr 18 with 1403 viewsQJumpingJack

If he is a consultant then he will be on the pay roll.
Landon Donovan on 22:30 - Apr 18 with 1387 viewsblueytheblue

Landon Donovan on 22:26 - Apr 18 by QJumpingJack

If he is a consultant then he will be on the pay roll.

Why do you say that?

More likely to be off payroll.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Landon Donovan on 22:33 - Apr 18 with 1373 viewsWingstandwood

Yep! Welcome to 'Hanger-on-parasite-central' i.e. Swansea City!

We've got Van Zweden whom exploits SCFC to run his travel-club come money making racket. And?... Has reinvented himself and announced in an overseas newspaper his very own new grandiose title...... club 'ambassador'.

Then there is Dineen whom is a lowly....... 'vice-chairman'? What does a vice chairman do exactly? Commiserations with your failed attempt at director-title reinstatement Dineen! Missed that big-boys-toy hey! Cake and eat it? Why not call yourself club 'ambassador'... a fictitious title will do you the world of good, it might make you more seem more important to right raving naive idiots.

Ahhh then there is chairman and director Jenkins and Morgan currently two other hangers on pocketing a tidy wedge despite ummmmm?.....Look at the league table!

Ahhh and onto Landon Donovan whom has an 'advisory role' which rather seems to be?.....Not very good value for money? What with Bob Bradley's appointment and ummmmm?......Look at the league table!

Holy f#'ck I think I'm gonna throw up and scream at the same time!

Argus!

Landon Donovan on 22:49 - Apr 18 with 1300 viewslonglostjack

Landon Donovan on 22:33 - Apr 18 by Wingstandwood

Yep! Welcome to 'Hanger-on-parasite-central' i.e. Swansea City!

We've got Van Zweden whom exploits SCFC to run his travel-club come money making racket. And?... Has reinvented himself and announced in an overseas newspaper his very own new grandiose title...... club 'ambassador'.

Then there is Dineen whom is a lowly....... 'vice-chairman'? What does a vice chairman do exactly? Commiserations with your failed attempt at director-title reinstatement Dineen! Missed that big-boys-toy hey! Cake and eat it? Why not call yourself club 'ambassador'... a fictitious title will do you the world of good, it might make you more seem more important to right raving naive idiots.

Ahhh then there is chairman and director Jenkins and Morgan currently two other hangers on pocketing a tidy wedge despite ummmmm?.....Look at the league table!

Ahhh and onto Landon Donovan whom has an 'advisory role' which rather seems to be?.....Not very good value for money? What with Bob Bradley's appointment and ummmmm?......Look at the league table!

Holy f#'ck I think I'm gonna throw up and scream at the same time!

It stinks.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Landon Donovan on 22:50 - Apr 18 with 1300 viewsLoyal

I would be interested in his salary and brief.
I'm sure the trust pmust know in the interests of transparency.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Landon Donovan on 23:00 - Apr 18 with 1257 viewsWingstandwood

Landon Donovan on 22:49 - Apr 18 by longlostjack

It stinks.

It does too true.....I seriously cannot remember any time in SCFC's history when there has been so many pigs in the trough! So many parasites! So many leeches! If they brought only a micro-particle of something positive it wouldn't be so bad. But they bring minus-absolutely-f#ck-all in fact they'll kill the club along with supporter loyalty, respect and morale!

The (failed) attempted reinstatement of Dineen was a real humdinger and further showed how grubby ,utterly sh#te and rotten to the core this club has become.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2017 23:02]

Argus!

Landon Donovan on 23:04 - Apr 18 with 1235 viewss1ackjack

Landon Donovan on 22:50 - Apr 18 by Loyal

I would be interested in his salary and brief.
I'm sure the trust pmust know in the interests of transparency.

I thought you'd be interested in his briefs you old gusset guzzler you.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Login to get fewer ads

Landon Donovan on 01:51 - Apr 19 with 1078 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Jason Levien hired Donovan on as a consultant/advisor in exchange for including him in his ownership group and giving him some shares in the club. It pains me to say this, but Landon fvcking Donovan owns a part of Swansea City.

So far, his work in this advisory role has been an absolute disaster. As he admitted himself, he played a huge part in getting Bob Bradley appointed and was the one who advocated for him:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/american-soccer-legend

In case you don't know, Donovan was Bradley's darling and bff. Donovan got more caps in the US national team under Bradley than he did any other manager, was made vice captain, and it was during that time where he flourished and became the #1 American player. It's absolutely disgusting how the the owners and the pitiful "adviser" that they hired would rather get their mate in and someone who they thought they could use to cater to the American market than someone actually qualified. They are literally using us as a vehicle in a ridiculous attempt at trying to exploit the American fanbase of the game. But no doubt the 7-8 fans who we captured thanks to the brilliant appointment of Bradley have fvcked off since he's been sacked.

After this gigantic mistake alone there is no way he should have remained as an adviser. But what's so sad is that Levien also had him advise Huw Jenkins during the summer on transfers. With the players we signed (or the complete lack of), it's clear that he should have no further role in deciding or advising anything within this club:

"I just want to be able to help. It has already been enjoyable with the transfer window open now. They’ve had some questions on certain players and a lot of these guys I’ve played with or against or I know people who are very close to them and have played with them. So I can give some good insight on certain things that hopefully helps out.”

from http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2016/08/10/landon-donovan-reveals-his-role-at-swanse

As I said before, it's been a complete fvcking unmitigated disaster with Donovan as an adviser. But it all starts with the piece of sh1t owners we have. Not only are they parasites, but they know not a single thing about football. Imagine being so dumb that you think hiring Bradley to take the reigns of a Premier League club and hiring Landon Donovan to advise you on all football related matters would be a good idea.

So long as these owners are around we're going nowhere but down.

Come on you Swans.

Landon Donovan on 07:48 - Apr 19 with 898 viewsClinton

Depressing reading.
So Donavon is part of the ownership group. Do we know the full makeup of the ownership group on the US side?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Landon Donovan on 08:21 - Apr 19 with 844 viewsFireboy

What made me sick was when he stated that it's more than business to the fans,it's their life,which makes it more galling

What a w@nker
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024