Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Survival 00:35 - Apr 19 with 3820 viewsbuilthjack

Is it only me who thinks we will survive?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Survival on 11:24 - Apr 19 with 1127 viewsskippyjack

Survival on 11:17 - Apr 19 by dickythorpe

We need some real dog from now.
I want our players fighting.
If it means a few yellow cards then so be it.
Fight!!!
Show you care you jack bastards!!!!

I'd rather we played some football.. because it's the most important part of survival.. but looking at the last two performances.. we're relying on character.. and we don't have any.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Survival on 11:42 - Apr 19 with 1105 viewsProfessor

We still can but can't afford not to beat Stoke or it will become too much I think. Hope the title goes down to the wire too. May well come down to who gets the best result on the last day or even to Alfie Mawson't late goal at Hull- could that 2 goal swing yet be decisive?
Survival on 11:52 - Apr 19 with 1084 viewsskippyjack

Survival on 11:42 - Apr 19 by Professor

We still can but can't afford not to beat Stoke or it will become too much I think. Hope the title goes down to the wire too. May well come down to who gets the best result on the last day or even to Alfie Mawson't late goal at Hull- could that 2 goal swing yet be decisive?

Why are Professors pessimistic halfwits?.. admit it.. there's no b*llocks in this team.

You're supposedly an intelligent man.. stop hiding your true feelings.. you're turning into politician's.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Survival on 11:52 - Apr 19 with 1087 viewsmacthejack

Survival on 09:57 - Apr 19 by Jack_Kass

So we should just get relegated this season because it'll happen one day anyway?

No but if we do survive this season I guarantee next season will be worse and much harder to come back from than if we were relegated this season. Obviously I don't want us to be relegated but I would like to start enjoying being a Swansea fan again.
Survival on 11:55 - Apr 19 with 1077 viewsJack_Kass

Survival on 11:17 - Apr 19 by dickythorpe

We need some real dog from now.
I want our players fighting.
If it means a few yellow cards then so be it.
Fight!!!
Show you care you jack bastards!!!!

Not 1 red card this season, Dicky

Only Southampton and Bournemouth have less yellows than us as well

Good discipline or lack of fight?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Survival on 12:04 - Apr 19 with 1061 viewsWingstandwood

Our one hope, the only hope is that our future opponents compete and play with the infamous and much cliched "already on the beach and on their summer holiday " mindset and are too half arsed to perform

SCFC might have a chance then, but what worries me is the lack of fight, will to win and no real evidence of mental toughness..... That is just as bad as being "already on the beach and on their summer holiday" mode.

Argus!

Survival on 12:07 - Apr 19 with 1059 viewsJFSwan

I'm optimistic , however if we balls it up Saturday and a bigger gap opens I feel there won't be much in the tank to get us out.
A win vs stoke is essential , A. To apply pressure to hull assuming they win or to B. Catch them up if they don't
Survival on 12:28 - Apr 19 with 1036 viewsSwanjaxs

Survival on 10:38 - Apr 19 by skippyjack

Let's get real.. we've got no b*llocks in our team..

We've got no survival experts in our squad..

Sometimes we need players who will actually die on the field..

Roy Keane
Jaap Stam
John Terry
Wayne Rooney
Buffoon
Canavarro

Even Chico Flores.. Michu.. character

All c*nts of human beings..

But in a team you need a few c*nts.. you need a few battlers..

Huw's signings typifies the 'man'.. wimpers.

Absolute wimps.. the world needs criminals to progress.. a quantum mechanical necessity..

Football is a game full of variations.. we lack variety..

Antonio Conte.. an absolute c*nt of a man.. but he's currently top.

From facial recognition.. the only half c*nt in our team is Borja Baston.. but he needs direction and nurturing to let his inner c*nt to flourish.

Look at Trundle.. Robinson.. Martinez.. Rodgers.. Sousa.. they've got c*nts in them..

Paul Clement has a c*nt in him.. but he isn't on the field of play.. that's why he's made it at the top level..

Jonjo Shelvey.. he might be a dull c*nt.. but he has a c*nt in him.

I enter the stadium and I can smell it straight away.. you don't have to be criminals lads.. but let them know you're in a game.

We've got plenty of c*nts, Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Katzen, John the Clog. ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Survival on 12:45 - Apr 19 with 1009 viewsswan65split

Survival on 08:08 - Apr 19 by andypitt56

Did you not see how mentally F***ed we were at the end of the watford game. I honestly dont know where we will get a win from. We have no fight, it has been evident all season, I dont see why that would change in the final 5 games. We are gone IMO.

I have not seen the last few games,I have been away, only read whats on here, but I am praying daily
Survival on 13:31 - Apr 19 with 967 viewsAl_Bundy

Great thread.. full of shite really..

Reality will kick in this weekend for the minority who think we'll escape.

Player agents frenzy from Sunday onwards lining up our "big" star performers next gig !
Survival on 13:32 - Apr 19 with 960 viewsbuilthjack

Now is the time for everyone to get fully behind the team. It needs to be loud on Saturday, all around the ground, not just in the North East corner. Open your mouths. Sometimes it's like the prawn sandwich brigade in certain areas.
We have been spoilt in recent times. Some,, probably lots, have only known success.
Yes, what's gone on behind the scenes is scandalous. That needs sorting the minute the season ends.
Lots of moans on here, will we be as loud getting behind the team on Saturday or will you just sit there like lemons?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Survival on 13:41 - Apr 19 with 947 viewsAl_Bundy

Survival on 13:32 - Apr 19 by builthjack

Now is the time for everyone to get fully behind the team. It needs to be loud on Saturday, all around the ground, not just in the North East corner. Open your mouths. Sometimes it's like the prawn sandwich brigade in certain areas.
We have been spoilt in recent times. Some,, probably lots, have only known success.
Yes, what's gone on behind the scenes is scandalous. That needs sorting the minute the season ends.
Lots of moans on here, will we be as loud getting behind the team on Saturday or will you just sit there like lemons?

Great post ! however the players don't share your drive and enthusiasm
Survival on 14:56 - Apr 19 with 889 viewsLord_Bony

Only match I can see us winning is against Sunderland away...even that looks daunting.

Hull have a better run in than us for sure.

Llorente has not got his heart in it we still rely on Sigurdsson too much.

Gonna be a tight squeeze ...as skippy says basically we need more cants in our team.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Survival on 15:25 - Apr 19 with 861 viewsAngelRangelQS

Survival on 13:31 - Apr 19 by Al_Bundy

Great thread.. full of shite really..

Reality will kick in this weekend for the minority who think we'll escape.

Player agents frenzy from Sunday onwards lining up our "big" star performers next gig !

This.

We'll fail to beat Stoke, Hull beat Watford and that'll be another nail in the coffin.

Of course, some will still be bleating about how it's "only" 4 or 5 points and there are "still" 4 games left.
Survival on 15:39 - Apr 19 with 845 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Survival on 08:08 - Apr 19 by andypitt56

Did you not see how mentally F***ed we were at the end of the watford game. I honestly dont know where we will get a win from. We have no fight, it has been evident all season, I dont see why that would change in the final 5 games. We are gone IMO.

No, not quite ALL season, form can change.

More likely won't, but it can, like it has before.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Survival on 15:40 - Apr 19 with 842 viewsRevJames

Hopefully the 11 guys who come out of that tunnel on Saturday do too
Survival on 15:48 - Apr 19 with 831 viewsRevJames

Survival on 13:32 - Apr 19 by builthjack

How about changing the pre-match and half time sideshows just to mix things up?

Change the music for example, get a comedian in, just do something to change the same old, same old and predictability of match day.

Might work, probably won't but worth a punt?
Survival on 17:04 - Apr 19 with 776 viewsAl_Bundy

We have played Hull, Bournemouth, Boro Watford and West Ham in our last 6 matches.

We amassed the grand total of 1 point.

Yes 1 point !!

2 wins here could have made a massive difference to the table and our survival chances.

The players and management either don't want it or are just too far out of their depth.
Survival on 17:04 - Apr 19 with 776 viewshammy

Survival on 10:00 - Apr 19 by nierika

I know I can count on Watford to beat us and then play like shït at Hull.

They played shait against us but still won; so anything can happen really !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Survival on 11:06 - Apr 20 with 630 viewsdameedna

Watford have a reliable player in Deeney so we they will continue to pick up points.

We don't have that not for a while.

The evolution went sideways this season too little focus on the squad.
Survival on 11:33 - Apr 20 with 607 viewsmonmouth

Survival on 17:04 - Apr 19 by hammy

They played shait against us but still won; so anything can happen really !

Hull will beat Watford. Watford got to 40 points by beating our load of sackless shit, so will have as much fight and desire as we showed against them.

Our continued humiliation by this bunch of cowards not even trying is really scandalous.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Survival on 12:54 - Apr 20 with 545 viewsWingstandwood

Survival on 11:33 - Apr 20 by monmouth

Hull will beat Watford. Watford got to 40 points by beating our load of sackless shit, so will have as much fight and desire as we showed against them.

Our continued humiliation by this bunch of cowards not even trying is really scandalous.

I think I've been thinking on the same wavelength as you regarding Hull and Watford. Hull are showing a fighting spirit that should overcome a Watford team that may very well be too busy and unmotivated from dreaming about upcoming holidays in some crystal-clear watered, white sanded tropical paradise.

And our players?....... been unmotivated dreaming about upcoming holidays in some crystal-clear watered, white sanded tropical paradise for a few weeks now.

Never mind there is that 'bonding session' in a 5 star restaurant, it's the last desperate throw of the delicious and extremely expensive menu.....Sorry I meant dice!

Argus!

Survival on 13:09 - Apr 20 with 531 viewshammy

Survival on 12:54 - Apr 20 by Wingstandwood

I think I've been thinking on the same wavelength as you regarding Hull and Watford. Hull are showing a fighting spirit that should overcome a Watford team that may very well be too busy and unmotivated from dreaming about upcoming holidays in some crystal-clear watered, white sanded tropical paradise.

And our players?....... been unmotivated dreaming about upcoming holidays in some crystal-clear watered, white sanded tropical paradise for a few weeks now.

Never mind there is that 'bonding session' in a 5 star restaurant, it's the last desperate throw of the delicious and extremely expensive menu.....Sorry I meant dice!

Well, all will be revealed on Saturday ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024