Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May running scared ? 08:40 - Apr 19 with 8007 viewstrampie

Is Theresa May running scared from a leaders debate or will she be shamed into facing the other leaders by being called out ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

May running scared ? on 22:26 - May 3 with 604 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

May running scared ? on 22:03 - May 3 by longlostjack

She's rapidly becoming a bigger embarrassment than Corbyn.

She's surpassed that already

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

May running scared ? on 22:40 - May 3 with 590 viewssherpajacob

May running scared ? on 21:57 - May 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Weak and unstable

No wonder they are trying to hide her away

A Tory complaining about misrepresentation in the media is bad enough, then she goes full on tin foil hat on election interference. Unstable Puppet

Worth remembering where the UK is in the press freedom index compared to other EU countries.

https://rsf.org/en/ranking

it's all the fault of those foreign newspapers reporting facts and telling people the truth.
Dacre and Murdoch wouldn't stand for it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

May running scared ? on 22:46 - May 3 with 578 viewsLeonWasGod

May running scared ? on 17:21 - Apr 25 by blueytheblue

What guaranteed profits did nationalised entities truly deliver?

Privatisation only works half the time with government tax breaks, incentives and bailouts. The public purse pays in the end.

May is quite clearly a fraud. As is Corbyn. Neither are operating according to their beliefs and that's why they're both doing a bad job. They're both telling people what their audiences want to here and aren't being held accountable for their lies.

We're being offered a choice to step in dog sh1t with our left foot or right foot. Or shack up with a rough Welsh bird who who's got half a bottle of gin tucked in her knickers. And there's some bloke watching from the side who have been relevant if his party hadn't sold out to the Tories.

Makes you wonder what the point is.
May running scared ? on 22:50 - May 3 with 575 viewsKilkennyjack

Twitter is now suggesting that May is trying to ensure that Brexit fails.
Deliberately trying to derail the talks.

The grand revenge of the Remain PM.

Makes more sense than Mrs May being useless beyond belief.
Sounds right to me....?

🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

May running scared ? on 22:56 - May 3 with 563 viewsLeonWasGod

May running scared ? on 22:50 - May 3 by Kilkennyjack

Twitter is now suggesting that May is trying to ensure that Brexit fails.
Deliberately trying to derail the talks.

The grand revenge of the Remain PM.

Makes more sense than Mrs May being useless beyond belief.
Sounds right to me....?

🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

She/ the Tories certainly appear to be doing everything she/they can to delay things. Glaciers move quicker. We'll do nothing now until after the election, then I suspect she'll have a reshuffle. And then they'll all be off on their holidays.

I've seen she's now blaming the EU for wanting to make sure we get a bad deal (despite no evidence as negotiations haven't started yet). Seems to me that she's lining up the EU as the escaped goat ready for if it all goes t1ts up. And it would work. She could tell the public that foreigners eat babies and half of them would believe her.
May running scared ? on 23:46 - May 3 with 537 viewsKilkennyjack

May running scared ? on 22:56 - May 3 by LeonWasGod

She/ the Tories certainly appear to be doing everything she/they can to delay things. Glaciers move quicker. We'll do nothing now until after the election, then I suspect she'll have a reshuffle. And then they'll all be off on their holidays.

I've seen she's now blaming the EU for wanting to make sure we get a bad deal (despite no evidence as negotiations haven't started yet). Seems to me that she's lining up the EU as the escaped goat ready for if it all goes t1ts up. And it would work. She could tell the public that foreigners eat babies and half of them would believe her.

Spot on comrade ✊🏾

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024