Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon Britton organises team bonding meal 19:49 - Apr 19 with 6946 viewsSwansea93

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-clement-reveals-l

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:44 - Apr 19 with 1230 viewsSwanjaxs

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:42 - Apr 19 by Swanjaxs

That'll be "Dai the shit" under his new alias 😯

Saying that he's up arrowed one of mine so he can't be that bad 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:46 - Apr 19 with 1212 viewsSwanjaxs

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:44 - Apr 19 by Loyal

We are getting relegated lads ....

Oh aye, let's have a bit of dinner.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2017 21:44]

No its team bonding mun! You just watch them tearing into Stoke on Saturday 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:52 - Apr 19 with 1181 viewsLoyal

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:46 - Apr 19 by Swanjaxs

No its team bonding mun! You just watch them tearing into Stoke on Saturday 👍

I will enjoy that.
If it works I would imagine they will all be well overweight come the WBA game.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:54 - Apr 19 with 1188 viewsKGriz16

Would rather news like this be released if/after we had beaten stoke. This kind of news will only anger me more should we lose.
Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:57 - Apr 19 with 1175 viewsmorningstar

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:44 - Apr 19 by Swanjaxs

Saying that he's up arrowed one of mine so he can't be that bad 🤔

Bah!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 22:08 - Apr 19 with 1143 viewsPokerface

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:00 - Apr 19 by jack2jack

Patrick's, nice but a bit pricey.

Price wont put players off. The high prices keep riff raff out... not always a sign of great food quality.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 22:09 - Apr 19 with 1141 viewsgiantstoneater

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:01 - Apr 19 by dickythorpe

The last supper.

Was Judas there (HJ)?
Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 22:12 - Apr 19 with 1136 viewsPokerface

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:14 - Apr 19 by bonymine

My old man had quite a long chat with Leon today at a fundraising event and he is hugely frustrated at not being involved on matchday.

Quite a delicate issue it would appear but given how poorly the current team/squad have performed over recent weeks then for Clement not to have given him ANY game time since he arrived is a downright disgrace, even more so now that Cork is unavailable ?

Even at his age,at the very LEAST he would bring some much needed tempo and zip to our passing which has been so obviously lacking recently with our painstakingly slow and ponderous play being a major factor I believe in the downturn in our fortunes.

#BRINGBACKBRITTS

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪
[Post edited 20 Apr 2017 6:01]

How many of the last 6 matches has Leon been fit to play in.

I thought he was out injured for them all.

If Clement has picked Cork or Ki ahead of a fit Leon .... then needs his head seen to.

Login to get fewer ads

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 22:17 - Apr 19 with 1118 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Stats can be misleading but just to put it out there this is our record in games in which Leon has featured this season:

Played 11. Won 1. Drawn 1. Lost 9.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 22:22 - Apr 19 with 1104 viewshammy

Should have gone for a curry; that would get them going for the weekend ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 22:22 - Apr 19 with 1104 viewsPokerface

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 22:17 - Apr 19 by Joe_bradshaw

Stats can be misleading but just to put it out there this is our record in games in which Leon has featured this season:

Played 11. Won 1. Drawn 1. Lost 9.

Spurs lost loads with Bale on the pitch. You are right stats are meaningless.

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 22:23 - Apr 19 with 1099 viewsbonymine

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 22:12 - Apr 19 by Pokerface

How many of the last 6 matches has Leon been fit to play in.

I thought he was out injured for them all.

If Clement has picked Cork or Ki ahead of a fit Leon .... then needs his head seen to.

Well put it this way he never mentioned any injury when my old man spoke to him today and when Trunds, someone VERY close to the Club, is advocating a return to the team for Britts then it would appear that somehow Clement is simply overlooking him for selection .......quite unbelievable given our predicament ?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lee-trundle-its-time-b

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 22:46 - Apr 19 with 1054 viewswaynekerr55

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:18 - Apr 19 by Darran

They don't serve steak on sizzling plates in La Parrilla.
I've been eating steaks there for several years now and I've never seen one served on a sizzling plate.

You know what l mean PROSS

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 22:49 - Apr 19 with 1046 viewswaynekerr55

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 22:23 - Apr 19 by bonymine

Well put it this way he never mentioned any injury when my old man spoke to him today and when Trunds, someone VERY close to the Club, is advocating a return to the team for Britts then it would appear that somehow Clement is simply overlooking him for selection .......quite unbelievable given our predicament ?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lee-trundle-its-time-b

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Whilst it's cutting of nose to spite face, if the board are meddling in selection (or trying to) then you have to back the manager.

Ffs Huw, if you want to manage the team, stop being such a sly shîthouse and appoint yourself as manager as Ron Noades did.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 23:00 - Apr 19 with 1015 viewsOptimisticJack

This is the Swansea Way!
All started under Judas Martinez getting the support of the players behind the backs of Kenny Jackett. Martinez legs had gone at that stage a bit like the Leon of today.
Must accept though Martinez did a bloody good job when appointed and created a great brand of football and set us on our way.
Unfortunately Martinez taught his captain well (his treacherous habits) and it duplicated.Gary Monk in due course did exactly the same.
I did think at one stage that Ash was learning from his mentors and would be the next.
Leon our club captain the next ? He has been with us so long and seen the back stabbing done by previous captains ,behind the scenes of the managers , with Jenkins a friendly ear to it all.
The Swansea Way - with Jenkins consistently complicit to the treachery behind the scenes.
Leon the next manager to be appointed by our totally incompetent Jenkins - lump on its the Swansea Way after all.

Optimisticjack

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 23:02 - Apr 19 with 1007 viewssquarebear

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:35 - Apr 19 by morningstar

Wtf! I get down arrowed by someone who's never posted on here! It's an outrage!

Ah shoot. Accidental down arrow sorry.
Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 23:04 - Apr 19 with 1001 viewsperchrockjack

La parilla grossly over priced , not that I paid ...Pross did.

Pretentious tut taking the poss out of hood people. Instanbul in St Helens Rd is good choice.

Rafa takes his missus and kids to our favourite here in west Wirral, home of the NIMBY

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 23:16 - Apr 19 with 974 viewsharryhpalmer

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 20:14 - Apr 19 by bonymine

My old man had quite a long chat with Leon today at a fundraising event and he is hugely frustrated at not being involved on matchday.

Quite a delicate issue it would appear but given how poorly the current team/squad have performed over recent weeks then for Clement not to have given him ANY game time since he arrived is a downright disgrace, even more so now that Cork is unavailable ?

Even at his age,at the very LEAST he would bring some much needed tempo and zip to our passing which has been so obviously lacking recently with our painstakingly slow and ponderous play being a major factor I believe in the downturn in our fortunes.

#BRINGBACKBRITTS

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪
[Post edited 20 Apr 2017 6:01]

Clement has included him in squads.

FA Cuo - bench.

Man City - bench

Chelsea - bench

Burnley - bench

Bournemouth - bench

Sadly he has not used him in any of them.

Maybe the chorus at Watford will have changed his mind.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 23:18 - Apr 19 with 972 viewsharryhpalmer

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 21:00 - Apr 19 by oldcob

I think it's Fab's birthday today, hope they don't all go on the p*ss to celebrate.

I hope they all did go out on the piss, and blew off some of the anxiety.

If it worked for Cloughie before a cup final, why not!

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 23:22 - Apr 19 with 964 viewsskippyjack

God.. the queers outing.

They'll be sh*gging each other next.

Clement is probably sitting in his room laughing his f*cking head off.. thinking we're doomed.

Oooh let's go for a meal! Smiley face selfie!

I'll only have to start growling at them and they'll be on the table grabbing their balls between their legs..

The SAS boys should shake them out of their queer day dream.. so their conscious can experience reality for the first time.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 23:30 - Apr 19 with 956 viewsSwanjaxs

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 23:18 - Apr 19 by harryhpalmer

I hope they all did go out on the piss, and blew off some of the anxiety.

If it worked for Cloughie before a cup final, why not!

Ffs sake! Blow off some anxiety! Get a grip yea! I'd rather hear about Clement taking them down the Gower to run up and down sand dunes and then sit their overpaid asses down on the wet sand and explain the fackin enormity of this situation ! If you want to talk about anxiety then let's discuss the loyal fans of Swansea City who have paid up the best part of two weeks wages to "secure " a season ticket for 2017/18 ... no saying that. ... a fùckin meal down the Mumbles does sound a better option. ...
[Post edited 19 Apr 2017 23:39]

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 23:33 - Apr 19 with 945 viewsperchrockjack

Maybe ,they should fast .

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 23:44 - Apr 19 with 924 viewsSwanjaxs

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 23:33 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

Maybe ,they should fast .

Maybe they should grow a pair of bolloxs 🖒

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 23:46 - Apr 19 with 917 viewsperchrockjack

Too late for Ki. He s a eunuch

Fernandez is better off as he never had any

Leon Britton organises team bonding meal on 23:52 - Apr 19 with 1025 viewsskippyjack

And you've got these idiots getting massages.. top notch counselling.. models walking around.. people constantly talking to them.. to see if they're ok..

And I'm sitting here laughing at how homosexual they all are whilst eating my self made hot cross buns..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024