Please log in or register
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland Away - Travel 08:31 - Apr 20 with 499 viewsFrenchPhrases25

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody could potentially assist....I am looking for options of either coach travel to Sunderland for the game on the 13th May which returns straight after the game or alternatively a bus running which will be staying the night and returning on the Sunday. I have 3 people interested including myself so any options would be great. Unfortunately the company I usually travel with will not be taking part in this trip so thought I'd ask elsewhere.

Please let me know asap. 👌🏼⚽️

Many thanks,

Sam

Sunderland Away - Travel on 08:56 - Apr 20 with 480 viewsbuilthjack

I presume you know about the travel club?

Poll: Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts

Sunderland Away - Travel (n/t) on 13:47 - Apr 20 with 425 viewsFrenchPhrases25

As I'm from bridgend ideally I'd like coach travel who can do the pick up and drop off in sarn on the way through, last time I used the supporters coach they refused to do it 😕
[Post edited 20 Apr 13:48]

Sunderland Away - Travel on 14:11 - Apr 20 with 410 viewsFlash

Go and see them in the kiosk on Saturday to book. I have seen them pick up on route loads of times before.

Sunderland Away - Travel on 09:55 - Apr 21 with 341 viewsstevethejack

We're flying to Newcastle 08:35 from Bristol on the Saturday morning, coming back Sunday night at 21:30. £95 with easyjet. Staying overnight in Sunderland and beers in Newcastle on Sunday for the 3 televised games. What about doing that?

Sunderland Away - Travel on 23:26 - Apr 22 with 252 viewsbuilthjack

You could go with Wonky Sheep

Poll: Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts

Sunderland Away - Travel on 19:31 - Apr 24 with 126 viewsbonymine

Sunderland Away - Travel on 09:55 - Apr 21 by stevethejack

We're flying to Newcastle 08:35 from Bristol on the Saturday morning, coming back Sunday night at 21:30. £95 with easyjet. Staying overnight in Sunderland and beers in Newcastle on Sunday for the 3 televised games. What about doing that?

On same flight up as you mate 9 of us staying in Newcastle for 2 nights back on Monday. Train to Sunderland for the match 👍 Should be a good weekend (hope our season is 'still alive' then 🤞).

Poll: There;s Only One Wilfried Bony~

Sunderland Away - Travel on 23:40 - Apr 24 with 78 viewsstevethejack

Sunderland Away - Travel on 19:31 - Apr 24 by bonymine

On same flight up as you mate 9 of us staying in Newcastle for 2 nights back on Monday. Train to Sunderland for the match 👍 Should be a good weekend (hope our season is 'still alive' then 🤞).

PM sent
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2017 hosted by FastHosts