Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AntiFa routed in the USA 09:40 - Apr 20 with 845 viewsLoyal

Not sure if many have been following the middle class children of the USA forming pathetic AntiFa groups and attacking supporters of anything that isn't what they want.
Well after numerous events where they have outnumbered what they perceive as the opposition they have been dealt a blow. Not in my name, this isn't AntiFa. This is middle class America having a gap year and getting a good kicking.

And those who have signed up to the alt right here and in the USA in recent years here is their 'face' in response to the rioting and AntiFa getting a good hiding.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

AntiFa routed in the USA on 14:11 - Apr 20 with 765 viewswillieaames

Good work brother. Much to be done, but you're definitely doing a hell of a lot more than most.
AntiFa routed in the USA on 14:36 - Apr 20 with 745 viewsNeath_Jack

Battle of Berkeley?

I've seen bigger battles at the Melyn OAP Whist club.

F*cking yanks, if they haven't got an automatic rifle in their hands then that's all they do is make a f*cking noise.

Backwards c*nts.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

AntiFa routed in the USA on 21:46 - Apr 20 with 673 viewsLoyal

AntiFa routed in the USA on 14:36 - Apr 20 by Neath_Jack

Battle of Berkeley?

I've seen bigger battles at the Melyn OAP Whist club.

F*cking yanks, if they haven't got an automatic rifle in their hands then that's all they do is make a f*cking noise.

Backwards c*nts.

That's a fact.
Just goes to show what those USA version of AntiFa idiots are made of as well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024