Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The election in Wales is a straight choice 10:39 - Apr 20 with 606 viewstrampie

The election in Wales is a straight choice between Plaid in the centre/on the centre-left or the Red/Blue/Yellow or Purple Tories all out on the right.

Its as simple as that.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The election in Wales is a straight choice on 10:42 - Apr 20 with 596 viewsperchrockjack

Short thread then

"Boring"

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The election in Wales is a straight choice on 11:02 - Apr 20 with 569 viewstrampie

You would think that Scotland is nailed on SNP, England nailed on Conservative, but in Wales although Labour should win most seats they might lose a few and they might continue to lose vote share, I remember commenting after the last election that there will be a tipping point whereas Labour will lose swathes of seats in Wales if they continue to lose vote share, it might be a few elections away yet but the results will still be interesting if they continue to show a downward spiral for Labour.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The election in Wales is a straight choice on 12:53 - Apr 20 with 508 viewsraynor94

The election in Wales is a straight choice on 11:02 - Apr 20 by trampie

You would think that Scotland is nailed on SNP, England nailed on Conservative, but in Wales although Labour should win most seats they might lose a few and they might continue to lose vote share, I remember commenting after the last election that there will be a tipping point whereas Labour will lose swathes of seats in Wales if they continue to lose vote share, it might be a few elections away yet but the results will still be interesting if they continue to show a downward spiral for Labour.

Even if Labour lose votes they won't go to Plaid, and can see SNP losing quite a few seats

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The election in Wales is a straight choice on 12:55 - Apr 20 with 505 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The election in Wales is a straight choice on 13:06 - Apr 20 with 495 viewstrampie

The election in Wales is a straight choice on 12:53 - Apr 20 by raynor94

Even if Labour lose votes they won't go to Plaid, and can see SNP losing quite a few seats

I would not count on Plaid getting Labour votes per se, although they might pick up some Labour votes, assuming Labour do lose votes where do you think lost Labour votes will go ?
As regards the SNP there is only one way any party that has a virtual clean sweep of seats can go, they could lose up to half a dozen seats and still be totally and utterly dominant.

The election in Wales is a straight choice on 13:52 - Apr 20 with 465 viewslondonlisa2001

The election in Wales is a straight choice on 13:06 - Apr 20 by trampie

I would not count on Plaid getting Labour votes per se, although they might pick up some Labour votes, assuming Labour do lose votes where do you think lost Labour votes will go ?
As regards the SNP there is only one way any party that has a virtual clean sweep of seats can go, they could lose up to half a dozen seats and still be totally and utterly dominant.

Thats why the election is Sturgeon's worst nightmare.

They could end up with 50 of 59 seats and it would be painted as a bad result for her and a sign that the people of Scotland don't want another referendum.
The election in Wales is a straight choice on 14:00 - Apr 20 with 455 viewstrampie

The election in Wales is a straight choice on 13:52 - Apr 20 by londonlisa2001

Thats why the election is Sturgeon's worst nightmare.

They could end up with 50 of 59 seats and it would be painted as a bad result for her and a sign that the people of Scotland don't want another referendum.

They could end up with 50 out of 59 seats and that would be a fantastic brilliant result in my book.

Brit Nats will try and paint that as a bad result but that shows how much in the gutter they are, I have preferences but no agenda and if the SNP was to win 50 out of 59 seats imho that would be another fantastic performance by them, it would be disingenuous, unfair and unreasonable to suggest otherwise although I'm sure Brit Nats would stoop that low.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024