Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement on Liverpool away 20:22 - Apr 20 with 633 viewsSwansea93

Why is it nearly every press conference I see of Clement he brings up that Liverpool away win? Yeah great result but to bring it up every time is getting stupid now.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Clement on Liverpool away on 20:27 - Apr 20 with 615 viewsLoyal

Because it was the one time his formations worked 100% - the team listened, applied his strategy and won a game against a far better side. As a manager his most enjoyable and memorable 90 minutes.
I assume that's why.
And psychologically the players know they can do it, so mentioning it instils that confidence.
Just a thought 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Clement on Liverpool away on 20:36 - Apr 20 with 596 viewsdameedna

Benchmarking
Clement on Liverpool away on 20:42 - Apr 20 with 573 viewsSwansea93

Clement on Liverpool away on 20:27 - Apr 20 by Loyal

Because it was the one time his formations worked 100% - the team listened, applied his strategy and won a game against a far better side. As a manager his most enjoyable and memorable 90 minutes.
I assume that's why.
And psychologically the players know they can do it, so mentioning it instils that confidence.
Just a thought 👍

Good point

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Clement on Liverpool away on 20:48 - Apr 20 with 558 viewsskippyjack

Because it was the only time we have showed character this season.. we took a 2-0 lead at Anfield.. then after being clawed back to 2-2.. we went on to win 3-2 at ANFIELD.

we have got a bit of b*llocks in us somewhere.. but i'm sure it was just a one off show piece to the global stage..

the top players stay consistent throughout the season.. that's how they're at the top level..

You ask Clement and Claude if you want.. it's no good showing up at one game a season.. a conference player could have a cracking game against one of the big boys..

it's simple stuff.. the most consistent players stay at the top level.. this is why Siggy is in demand.. he obviously has his inconsistencies.. but the top teams are looking at how consistent his killer moments are

if you keep banging away at the door, they'll either let you in or you'll break it down anyway
[Post edited 20 Apr 2017 20:51]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024