Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Nostalgia 00:59 - Apr 21 with 3678 viewsSwanzay

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/nostalgia/swanseas-best-ever-nightclub-vo
Swansea Nostalgia on 19:56 - Apr 21 with 806 viewsjack2jack

Swansea Nostalgia on 19:35 - Apr 21 by morningstar

It was the bit about being out every night some weeks that did it. Monday a quiet Valbonne but a good night as everyone knew each other. Tuesday used to be a great night there, Wednesday shades and Ladies night in Harpers, Thursday worst day of the week, but i always tried to make an effort, Friday and Saturday sometimes visit both, but Saturday afternoons in the City Tavern were good as well! Though i must admit i did lean towards Marthas when it opened.

Shades was always my starting point,Monday Tuesday was usually quiet,Friday sat and Sundays was usually bouncing in there.Friday,Saturday and Sunday, was usually Studio 25 or Valbonne,and finish off most of the time in Harper's.But was always in Shades,great venue.Oh and an honourable mention to Rivas down by the Guildhall,small place but great.Happy days indeed
Swansea Nostalgia on 20:29 - Apr 21 with 771 viewscentrestandswan

Stu Freeman one of the Valbonne DJ's now on a German radio station, good guy Stu.
Another DJ of note was Les Saville always played great Soul records .

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Swansea Nostalgia on 20:40 - Apr 21 with 764 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea Nostalgia on 13:48 - Apr 21 by perchrockjack

Then I withdraw that as I was informed you were gorseinon

Where in Swansea

It's to do with me alright

What happens to my family down there IS of concern to me

My nephews and nieces are leaving Or have left too in order to improve their lives

Shocking innit

Gorseinon is in Swansea.

Just saying.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea Nostalgia on 20:43 - Apr 21 with 755 viewsmorningstar

Swansea Nostalgia on 20:40 - Apr 21 by Dr_Winston

Gorseinon is in Swansea.

Just saying.

Always has been, and well before the 'City and County of Swansea' came about.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Swansea Nostalgia on 20:55 - Apr 21 with 732 viewslifelong

According to Perchy you've got to be born within sight of the old Central Police Station clock, or similar,before you can call yourself a true Swans supporter and a true Jack. When, in fact, many of our long time supporters are from the outskirts of the City and further afield.
Swansea Nostalgia on 21:38 - Apr 21 with 700 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea Nostalgia on 20:55 - Apr 21 by lifelong

According to Perchy you've got to be born within sight of the old Central Police Station clock, or similar,before you can call yourself a true Swans supporter and a true Jack. When, in fact, many of our long time supporters are from the outskirts of the City and further afield.

Perchy is a comedy character. Fit for nothing more than a bit of ridicule. We all know he's dimmer than a ten watt lightbulb.

Just do what I do and giggle when he goes off on one after you've just pointed out that he's completely contradicted himself, or come out with something so patently idiotic that even Jeremy Corbyn would steer clear of it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea Nostalgia on 21:52 - Apr 21 with 677 viewsDarran

Swansea Nostalgia on 21:38 - Apr 21 by Dr_Winston

Perchy is a comedy character. Fit for nothing more than a bit of ridicule. We all know he's dimmer than a ten watt lightbulb.

Just do what I do and giggle when he goes off on one after you've just pointed out that he's completely contradicted himself, or come out with something so patently idiotic that even Jeremy Corbyn would steer clear of it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea Nostalgia on 00:32 - Apr 22 with 629 viewsperchrockjack

It's ok Gary
Still got time for you

But please don't fall the the cimla filth

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024