Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potential Trust meeting to consider legal action 18:59 - Apr 21 with 2976 viewsVetchfielder

I think that delaying potential legal action until after the season finishes was a reasonable decision by the Trust Board , although I have to admit that I would just have quickly backed them if they'd decided to go for it a few weeks ago.

Having decided that we will wait until after the West Brom game, I think the Trust should now fix a date in people's calendars for a meeting the week following that match in order to discuss/propose/agree what we are going to do.

Fair enough to delay it till West Brom but absolutely no longer than that please.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Potential Trust meeting to consider legal action on 19:08 - Apr 21 with 2955 viewsWingstandwood

Hope so! Let's be honest here we're dealing with the low-life scumbag filth sellouts and if we were in the midst of legal battle in-fight, they'd blame the clubs position, or relegation possibility on the SCST and the supporters.

If the Trust is deliberately/tactically holding fire until after the season IMO they have been extremely street wise and clever.

Argus!

Potential Trust meeting to consider legal action on 19:09 - Apr 21 with 2951 views3swan

Fixing a date now will just get the P.R. machine and the media a field day.

It will just give the opportunity for the comments that the Trust have chosen the wrong time to announce, when currently we have 5 important games that needs full attention
Potential Trust meeting to consider legal action on 00:16 - Apr 22 with 2767 viewsPokerface

Lets be honest, we all know nothing of any note will happen and its all hot air to try and appease the fans.

Trust fcuked up big time. The chance to get millions in war chest has come and gone.

Just move on and stop the sorry charade. It is pitiful.

Make Dads army look like a well organised SAS outfit.

Don't tell them your name Pike / Sumbler.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 0:17]

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Potential Trust meeting to consider legal action on 01:25 - Apr 22 with 2720 viewsdameedna

You could be wrong on the trust not getting anything out of the deal

Cant see how the shareholder agreement will hold up though

I'd say we are dead in the water regards control and only after a share of the sellers price by taking ex Directors morgan dineen jvz Jenks etc to Claims court

Judge judy Style
Potential Trust meeting to consider legal action on 13:09 - Apr 22 with 2592 viewssotonswan

Markus Liebherr bought Southampton from administrators for a reported £14million.

So £21million would come in very handy.

The Trust have played no part in the on-field / business failure at this club during the current administration. The current board ****ed it up all on their own and in so doing made our shares worthless and our control non-existant.

We are owed £21million.

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024