Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans 13:19 - Apr 22 with 30464 viewsLandore_Jack

It comes against a back-drop of supporter anger and frustration at the team's fortunes on and off the field.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-chairman-

#backtojack

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:22 - Apr 22 with 2221 viewswaynekerr55

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 19:34 - Apr 22 by rock1n

Wasn't that long ago he was a hero on here, typical swans fans memories like goldfish

Yeah, the difference being that he fúcked the club in a similar vein to Petty and Lewis...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:23 - Apr 22 with 2220 viewsOldjack

An untrustworthy liar.he's got fuk all worth listening too , now just p[issoff and never darken our church doorsteps again ,kantttttttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:38 - Apr 22 with 2196 viewspikeypaul

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 16:56 - Apr 22 by WarwickHunt

If your blood was "literally" boiling you'd be fücking dead...

On holiday and watched a stream today commentator comes up with "you can literally see the steam coming out of Hughes' ears"

Did any of you down there see the steam?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:59 - Apr 22 with 2161 viewsQJumpingJack

For all the great work Jenkins achieved from 2002 through to 2015, he will now be remembered what has occurred over the last year which is turning against The Trust which in turn meant the fans - the life and blood of the club.
Sad.
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 21:26 - Apr 22 with 2122 viewsJack_Meoff

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 21:28 - Apr 22 with 2113 viewsClinton

Not relegated since I started following the Swans some 15 years ago. GIve the traitorous bastard a break.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 21:37 - Apr 22 with 2083 viewsploppy

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:47 - Apr 22 by FerrieBodde

my blood is literally boiling reading this rubbish from the big nosed c unt Jenkins. he just wants the fans to forget about his misdeeds and is literally imploring us to sweep it under the rug. figures that a cretin like him is now resorting to pulling the "it's all in the past let's forget about it and move forward" card

if we ran petty out of town i haven't a f ucking clue how jenkins is still here. it's an absolute travesty how we haven't forced him out yet. it really is.

WTF is this obsession with using the word "literally". I know you're not alone these days - it's everywhere. No, your blood isn't "literally" boiling. And no, he's not "literally" imploring us to sweep it under the rug, otherwise he'd have said "I implore you to sweep it under the rug".
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 11:01 - Apr 23 with 2001 viewsDr_Winston

It's funny, because the adulation of Jenkins certainly hadn't been constant since he first took the job.

I can well remember him taking a lot of flak for gobbing off in the press, being less than friendly to the Trust for a good long while and (my own personal bugbear) a less than proactive approach to transfer windows, often being found on the beach instead of doing his job.

Maybe that Jenkins was there all the time, just masked by his wise choices of managers up until Monk.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 11:25 - Apr 23 with 1962 viewsPegojack

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it.

Jenkins, you earned hero and legend status with all Jacks, then you chose to throw it all away for money.

Don't give us that 'clear the air' bollucks, you unprincipled greedy fecker, you sold your soul and you know it.
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 11:32 - Apr 23 with 1951 viewsBillyChong

Too late for that Jenkins you absolute cretin. I agree with someone's above the Trust should be doing more to shame the sell outs.
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 11:44 - Apr 23 with 1933 viewsswancity

Clear the air? He's got a fooking cheek.

It's his way of now trying to appease fans as he knows that the bad feeling towards him and let's not forget the others is increasing. I'm sorry It's too late for me. He's made his bed now he's got to lay in it. There's no going back. He's spoiled completely everything that he had. And the potential for legal action is still there....

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 11:46 - Apr 23 with 1930 viewsE20Jack

It's insulting. It wasn't an error of judgement, it wasn't a mistake.

You deliberately sold your shares to make millions on the proviso that you hand over the voting rights of your remaining shares to people you knew were not fit to own the club with the sole aim of completely hamstringing the Trust (the fans) to ever being able to safeguard the future of the club... (The club you were already making a fortune out of for your questionable services).

It wasn't a spur of the moment decision. You deliberated and discussed it while deliberately keeping the Trust (the fans) in the dark for NEARLY A YEAR as you did not want anyone with the club at heart to scupper your plan to hurt the club for financial gain.

You now want the cowardly way out by asking for forgiveness because you don't like the reaction... Yet it is a reaction you knew you were going to get and weighed up that it was worth it for the cash and the deceit and to sell "your own club" down the river.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 11:51]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 11:50 - Apr 23 with 1923 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 11:46 - Apr 23 by E20Jack

You deliberately sold your shares to make millions on the proviso that you hand over the voting rights of your remaining shares to people you knew were not fit to own the club with the sole aim of completely hamstringing the Trust (the fans) to ever being able to safeguard the future of the club... (The club you were already making a fortune out of for your questionable services).

It wasn't a spur of the moment decision. You deliberated and discussed it while deliberately keeping the Trust (the fans) in the dark for NEARLY A YEAR as you did not want anyone with the club at heart to scupper your plan to hurt the club for financial gain.

You now want the cowardly way out by asking for forgiveness because you don't like the reaction... Yet it is a reaction you knew you were going to get and weighed up that it was worth it for the cash and the deceit and to sell "your own club" down the river.

Beautiful.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 12:02 - Apr 23 with 1907 viewsmonmouth

He thought everyone would swallow his bullshit and he has been shocked that we are not total mugs. I hope we stay up and on the last day at full time cheer the manager and players and then give this total shit both barrels. I know it won't all happen, but wouldn't it be sweet.

Great post. Should be handed out to all entering the ground, it really should. Send it to Wales Online. They won't publish it as they are business partners and lickspittles, but it might at least set out the alternate view in someone's minds. Send it to Dai Conn at the Guardian too; I think he might just highlight the cake and eat it issue. If we can't get legal redress as fans, we should be looking to trash these c***s with facts that speak for themselves, so they can't roll out their lawyers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 12:10 - Apr 23 with 1896 viewsDewi1jack

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 15:45 - Apr 22 by QJumpingJack

First question - will Huw J be allowed to "clear the air" the fans by the American board members. Afterall, he was not present for the forum earlier this month?

And one would hope The Trust are on the front foot with anything Jenkins claims did or didn't happen.

This.
If Captain Beaky wants to lie his greedy little brain out in a fans forum with the Trust present, then fug the 'bridge building' exercises, the Trust need to call him out in public at the time the snidey, sell out wanchor opens his mouth.
Not a statement a few days later.

If they don't then it has to be assumed (yes I know 'ASS U ME) that the Trust knew more than they're letting on.

Either way, Jenkins and the rest of the slimey b'stards have gone from hero status to complete kvnts by their actions.
Live by the sword...

And the worst of the lot is Dimwit by a country mile.
Held a position at the Trust when it was founded when the previous bad owners were run out that meant he should have let word 'accidently slip' out.

At least Petty made no claim about Swansea being his "life blood" and always wanting the best for us.

This big nosed b'stard has.
Loves us so much does Jenkins, that he couldn't wait to inform us all, by telling the Trust who the people him and his sly mates were in talks with, so the Trust could check them out as they had done the previous time (Moores and Noelle?)

Now he would like us to forgive and forget?
Ok you slimy, sneaky, snide, greedy, useless piece of sh1t, no problem.
You're forgiven (in the next life maybe. Or the one after that)
Hope your money brings you every unhappiness (without family members becoming ill or dead) possible

Dwight Yorke SS is actually right. Now that's not something often written on here.
The Trust do need to ensure that more people know what's happened as regards the sellout.

And explain why there will probably be next to no investment in the squad whatever division we're in, because the money men backing the Yanks won't be too willing to put cash into a deep money pit

And the reason an awful lot of our newer fans may not be watching their beloved PL "other" team playing us, is down to the transfer window mismanagement of the ex board.

And a brilliant Commercial director who used free World wide advertising to bring in a curry house/ funeral director ad facing the crowd. Brought in the Swans lotto as a partner. Norwich brought in an extra 20 partners the summer they were promoted, each paying a fair wedge.

Too much sh1te has been swept under the carpet.
The same carpet in the boardroom that is touching the ceiling, making it impossible for the cleaners to do their job.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 12:12 - Apr 23 with 1889 viewsWingstandwood

Brilliant post!

Argus!

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 12:17 - Apr 23 with 1880 viewsairedale

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 21:37 - Apr 22 by ploppy

WTF is this obsession with using the word "literally". I know you're not alone these days - it's everywhere. No, your blood isn't "literally" boiling. And no, he's not "literally" imploring us to sweep it under the rug, otherwise he'd have said "I implore you to sweep it under the rug".

Obviously.
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 12:23 - Apr 23 with 1864 viewsBillyChong

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 12:10 - Apr 23 by Dewi1jack

This.
If Captain Beaky wants to lie his greedy little brain out in a fans forum with the Trust present, then fug the 'bridge building' exercises, the Trust need to call him out in public at the time the snidey, sell out wanchor opens his mouth.
Not a statement a few days later.

If they don't then it has to be assumed (yes I know 'ASS U ME) that the Trust knew more than they're letting on.

Either way, Jenkins and the rest of the slimey b'stards have gone from hero status to complete kvnts by their actions.
Live by the sword...

And the worst of the lot is Dimwit by a country mile.
Held a position at the Trust when it was founded when the previous bad owners were run out that meant he should have let word 'accidently slip' out.

At least Petty made no claim about Swansea being his "life blood" and always wanting the best for us.

This big nosed b'stard has.
Loves us so much does Jenkins, that he couldn't wait to inform us all, by telling the Trust who the people him and his sly mates were in talks with, so the Trust could check them out as they had done the previous time (Moores and Noelle?)

Now he would like us to forgive and forget?
Ok you slimy, sneaky, snide, greedy, useless piece of sh1t, no problem.
You're forgiven (in the next life maybe. Or the one after that)
Hope your money brings you every unhappiness (without family members becoming ill or dead) possible

Dwight Yorke SS is actually right. Now that's not something often written on here.
The Trust do need to ensure that more people know what's happened as regards the sellout.

And explain why there will probably be next to no investment in the squad whatever division we're in, because the money men backing the Yanks won't be too willing to put cash into a deep money pit

And the reason an awful lot of our newer fans may not be watching their beloved PL "other" team playing us, is down to the transfer window mismanagement of the ex board.

And a brilliant Commercial director who used free World wide advertising to bring in a curry house/ funeral director ad facing the crowd. Brought in the Swans lotto as a partner. Norwich brought in an extra 20 partners the summer they were promoted, each paying a fair wedge.

Too much sh1te has been swept under the carpet.
The same carpet in the boardroom that is touching the ceiling, making it impossible for the cleaners to do their job.

Probably Budget Carpets from that bell end who sucks up to Van Zweden and co
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 12:35 - Apr 23 with 1839 viewsswancity

Well said

But are the people who matter now, the Trust, of the same mindset? They seem to wanting to build bridges. I haven't seen any such comments from the Trust. Are they doing all the work behind the scenes? I hope so. It's all very well us making comments on a forum but it's not going to achieve anything.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 12:35 - Apr 23 with 1839 viewsjack2jack

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 19:34 - Apr 22 by rock1n

Wasn't that long ago he was a hero on here, typical swans fans memories like goldfish

That made me cry,as i remember my late departed goldfish
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 12:42 - Apr 23 with 1822 viewswaynekerr55

Wathan replied on Twitter. Reckons as it's a programme, a programme is aimed at fans so by proxy he said it.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 12:57 - Apr 23 with 1804 viewsLoyal

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:41 - Apr 22 by Darran

Vomit inducing.

Protecting his millions and getting his collar felt.
He will get his comeuppance.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:46 - Apr 23 with 1749 viewsjasper_T

It's less short memories, more that we've eventually found what he was up to, and seen the end results of it as well.
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 14:38 - Apr 23 with 1707 viewsclement

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 21:37 - Apr 22 by ploppy

if your blood was literally boiling and you are still alive, then you have mutant powers and should join a local crime fighting team.

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 15:18 - Apr 23 with 1653 viewsdobjack2

Simples.

Either the trust knew about the share sale - which he has denied - or he deliberately excluded the trust and asked the buyers not to tell the trust - which is what the majority owners have said. He has also stated that he didn't know who he was selling the shares to.

I wonder in what alternate universe was the share sale for the benefit of the club and its supporters.

I suspect that they knew that our position was potentially unsustainable long term without investment and they wanted to cash in before it went belly up. I also suspect that they weren't expecting it to go belly up this season and would therefore be able to blame the majority owners for not making the investments they expected them to make.

How is he going to spin it and how many will believe him?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024