Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans 13:19 - Apr 22 with 30494 viewsLandore_Jack

It comes against a back-drop of supporter anger and frustration at the team's fortunes on and off the field.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-chairman-

#backtojack

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 21:05 - Apr 23 with 7305 viewsE20Jack

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:58 - Apr 23 by Neath_Jack

But you're assuming that £25m would be the buy out price? Let's hope that they dont saddle us with a £50m debt on top of that.

I'm sure everything will be fine once those bridges have been built.

Yeah I would say that price is realistic. If we are saddled with debt then we go into administration and take the point deduction hit yet again. But at least we own the club and every decision from there on in will be made with the club at heart.

There is no other alternative surely? Anything else is sheer madness and giving the club up for an eternity of uncertainty and being prime to be ripped off by chancers.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 21:10 - Apr 23 with 7295 views3swan

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 21:05 - Apr 23 by E20Jack

Yeah I would say that price is realistic. If we are saddled with debt then we go into administration and take the point deduction hit yet again. But at least we own the club and every decision from there on in will be made with the club at heart.

There is no other alternative surely? Anything else is sheer madness and giving the club up for an eternity of uncertainty and being prime to be ripped off by chancers.

Coventry owners have turned down an over £10m offer as derisory.
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 21:24 - Apr 23 with 7275 viewswaynekerr55

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:36 - Apr 23 by Wingstandwood

I know of many a Working Men's Club committee that were not meant to be paid but they were not exactly doing it for nothing.

If anyone thinks that even during the early days there were no perks, privileges and nice little extras for HJ and Co then they are living in cloud cuckoo land.

So that's JBT, Dougie and Xmastree then...🤔🤓

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 22:09 - Apr 23 with 7227 viewsQJumpingJack

Do our Directors still pay for their season tickets?
I can remember at The Vetch that they all paid their way.

And will the Directors have to pay for their Player Of The Year Awards tickets like the fans?
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 22:24 - Apr 23 with 7194 viewsbonymine

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 22:09 - Apr 23 by QJumpingJack

Do our Directors still pay for their season tickets?
I can remember at The Vetch that they all paid their way.

And will the Directors have to pay for their Player Of The Year Awards tickets like the fans?

Not sure mate but ;

1) Unlikely
2) VERY Unlikely

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 09:40 - Apr 24 with 7061 viewsQJumpingJack

All players and Directors should pay their way for the POTY awards.
If the poor suffering fans have to pay, so should the staff.
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 22:27 - Sep 30 with 6700 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 14:49 - Apr 22 by Darran

He hardly says fuçk all and he doesn't mention the fans.

Cough.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 22:34 - Sep 30 with 6681 viewsYossarian

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:45 - Apr 22 by Starsky

I thought I was becoming detached from the club.
After reading that I think HJ is detached from reality & responsibility.
He should go and the Americans should know this by now.

Totally deluded- he really doesn't get how hated he is now. He really should stand as an MP or an AM, he'd feel totally at home with those other deluded fools.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 22:55 - Sep 30 with 6649 viewsLeonWasGod

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:10 - Apr 22 by Smellyplumz

Hitler started out a hero.

I doubt Huwbert's got Jews locked up in his basement. Or is planning to invade Poland any time soon. But you never know.
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 23:19 - Sep 30 with 6614 viewsdobjack2

The incredible bullsh!tting man.
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 12:35 - Oct 1 with 6459 viewsBillyChong

Still waiting for this Huw
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 12:45 - Oct 1 with 6445 viewsQJumpingJack

He could do it in the programme notes for Huddersfield.
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 13:30 - Oct 1 with 6386 viewswhoflungdung

He can come up to west Wirral . I ll advise him

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 14:38 - Oct 1 with 6342 viewswaynekerr55

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 22:27 - Sep 30 by Darran

Cough.

Great post Daz

The great leader is once again surprisingly silent, when things go well you can't get away from him in the local and/or national media

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 14:42 - Oct 1 with 6340 viewsdonkonky

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 22:27 - Sep 30 by Darran

Cough.

Clear the air!! He wants to clear his fckn desk. Let the football men deal with the football decisions.
Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 19:51 - Oct 1 with 6248 viewsbonymine

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:11 - Apr 22 by Wingstandwood

From Messiah to Anti Christ, absolutely surreal change of status/standing amongst SCFC faithful!

You Greedy B*stRd Get out of our Club ......

http://www.football365.com/news/the-sad-story-of-swansea-and-a-broken-trust

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-chairman-

Phuk Off Jenkins you slimy Kunt ....

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 19:54 - Oct 1 with 6244 viewsbonymine

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 19:51 - Oct 1 by bonymine

We are still waiting Jenkins for your excuses .....

You Greedy B*stard Gst out of our Club ....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:13 - Oct 1 with 6223 viewsWingstandwood

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 19:51 - Oct 1 by bonymine

I only found out last week that an a once forever loyal family-group of loyal match day season ticket holders have turned they backs on their once beloved SCFC.

My nephew told me....The father, the (once a matchday mascot) son and daughters whom were there pre-Petty era, during the basement division years, during the Petty era and ever since have not renewed. They do not look to be returning any time soon. A complete boycott!

I have not spoken to any of them but I presume the disgusting sell-off betrayal? The continued shameful leeching away, the (allowed!) online Van Zweden two fingered salutes to SCFC supporters, the despicable Morgan/Van Zweden travel club? They may have formed an opinion that a club with people like that in it is not worth loyalty, love, support or money from their back pocket(s).

It's support like that a club can least afford to lose, especially if relegated to a division or one, or two, or three below!

Argus!

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:23 - Oct 1 with 6197 viewsbonymine

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:13 - Oct 1 by Wingstandwood

I only found out last week that an a once forever loyal family-group of loyal match day season ticket holders have turned they backs on their once beloved SCFC.

My nephew told me....The father, the (once a matchday mascot) son and daughters whom were there pre-Petty era, during the basement division years, during the Petty era and ever since have not renewed. They do not look to be returning any time soon. A complete boycott!

I have not spoken to any of them but I presume the disgusting sell-off betrayal? The continued shameful leeching away, the (allowed!) online Van Zweden two fingered salutes to SCFC supporters, the despicable Morgan/Van Zweden travel club? They may have formed an opinion that a club with people like that in it is not worth loyalty, love, support or money from their back pocket(s).

It's support like that a club can least afford to lose, especially if relegated to a division or one, or two, or three below!

OUR Club will lose loads of 'support' but it will be the freeloading, newbies who go and the hardcore diehards will still be there ....

I hope the Trust will still speak to the masses then or if not then they will still be the silent, accommodating party to all this sickening stitch up ....

Jenkins you B*stard, Get out of our Club....

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:35 - Oct 1 with 6171 viewsWingstandwood

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:23 - Oct 1 by bonymine

OUR Club will lose loads of 'support' but it will be the freeloading, newbies who go and the hardcore diehards will still be there ....

I hope the Trust will still speak to the masses then or if not then they will still be the silent, accommodating party to all this sickening stitch up ....

The Trust..... I have turned my back on it after many years of loyalty and genorous donation is currently IMO utterly worthless.

It's a silent, passive, white flag waving, one side of the same coin, nigh worthless, hand-in-glove, PR-side kick for low-life scum ownership....That is not what it was created for or ever intended to become!

Argus!

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:38 - Oct 1 with 6160 viewsbonymine

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:35 - Oct 1 by Wingstandwood

The Trust..... I have turned my back on it after many years of loyalty and genorous donation is currently IMO utterly worthless.

It's a silent, passive, white flag waving, one side of the same coin, nigh worthless, hand-in-glove, PR-side kick for low-life scum ownership....That is not what it was created for or ever intended to become!

Never a truer word spoken ....

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 21:06 - Oct 1 with 6133 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 20:23 - Oct 1 by bonymine

Im at the stage now where I am 70/30 in favour of not re-newing for 18/19 season I've had a gutsful of the lot them sitting over there in their leather seats with the blankets over their legs to stop the poor dabs from getting cold and also the sellout apologists that come on here questioning peoples views, the team is going down the shitter at a rate of knots and they couldn't give a tuppenny fuk they've got their wedge stashed away fans for the fans these are mind fuk my eyes, I've more faith in a steaming pile of shit than those fukers.
A friend of mine goes to every away game and after yesterday he told me that's is lot, he's had enough, I don't want us to go down as I don't believe we'll come back anytime soon, but if it takes going down to get rid of this lot I'll grudgingly take it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 21:38 - Oct 1 with 6095 viewsmonmouth

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 21:06 - Oct 1 by max936

Im at the stage now where I am 70/30 in favour of not re-newing for 18/19 season I've had a gutsful of the lot them sitting over there in their leather seats with the blankets over their legs to stop the poor dabs from getting cold and also the sellout apologists that come on here questioning peoples views, the team is going down the shitter at a rate of knots and they couldn't give a tuppenny fuk they've got their wedge stashed away fans for the fans these are mind fuk my eyes, I've more faith in a steaming pile of shit than those fukers.
A friend of mine goes to every away game and after yesterday he told me that's is lot, he's had enough, I don't want us to go down as I don't believe we'll come back anytime soon, but if it takes going down to get rid of this lot I'll grudgingly take it.

Yes, if you think with head not heart, it's tough to rationalise renewing, but it was always thus. It's not the first set of shit owners we've had. We even had shit owners when we thought we had good owners. We also don't know how shit they are yet. I agree though, the sight of the leeches that fooled us enjoying their privileges is what will finish it for me if anything does. My God it will hurt if we go down, but it would be a minor solace if it should hasten their exit from the club, with the contempt they deserve.

As it happens I overheard a conversation last Saturday involving an ex-director from decades ago that presumably still has some contacts at the club. He was saying that the story doing the rounds is that permanent lifetime roles were negotiated as a condition of the sale. Plus that the new owners were furious at the fans refusal to accept the whole America F*ck Yeah approach with open arms and gratitude.

It's almost certainly just pub talk, and just makes a good story. No sensible purchaser would accept that condition. I wouldn't normally bother to post it, but this thread was here, so I'll shove it out there just to fuel the flames. Plus of course I might have just made it all up because I'm bored, although I realise no one on here would ever do that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 21:54 - Oct 1 with 6079 viewsbonymine

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 21:06 - Oct 1 by max936

I feel the same Max I won't renew next year either I'll go watch my son play or another of his clubs play in the Welsh League I won't pay a penny more to Jenkins & those Yankee b*dtards slimy, rich, two faced b*stards phuk off is it you sell out Kunts ????

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 00:06 - Oct 2 with 5997 viewsWingstandwood

Huw Jenkins ready to 'clear the air' with fans on 21:54 - Oct 1 by bonymine

I feel the same Max I won't renew next year either I'll go watch my son play or another of his clubs play in the Welsh League I won't pay a penny more to Jenkins & those Yankee b*dtards slimy, rich, two faced b*stards phuk off is it you sell out Kunts ????

The Yanks are so out of the loop, so detached from reality, so bubble enclosed, so naïve, so deluded and so oblivious to many a supporter(s) sentiment/emotions.

They’ve got the worst possible PR nightmare and self-sabotage Kamikaze disaster sitting right amongst them......They cannot see the elephant in the room.......The cuckoo in the nest......... The continued: power, presence, perks, patronage, privilege, status and financial reward(s) awarded to lowlife scum Jenkins, Morgan and hangers-on like Van Zweden etc continues.

The parasites haunt Liberty Stadium corridors and are poison to SCFC brand and it’s very future. Oi, Yankees! You’re going to regret it one day…..sometime in the future your time will come when you’ll be begging for the very supporters of type you can least afford to lose to return.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024