Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Us and Hull now 17:06 - Apr 22 with 2613 viewsLord_Bony

Sunderland gone

Middlesbrough down

Just between us and Hull now so it seems.

Who's it going to be then?

They seem to have a better run in than us and with a two point lead again not looking good.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Us and Hull now on 17:06 - Apr 22 with 2605 viewsJackanapes

Burnley or Palace still catchable.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Us and Hull now on 17:07 - Apr 22 with 2593 viewsLord_Bony

Unlikely...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Us and Hull now on 17:08 - Apr 22 with 2587 viewsmagicdaps10

Agreed would not rule out Burnley or possibly Palace getting sucked in IF we have some spunk about us.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Us and Hull now on 17:09 - Apr 22 with 2564 viewsJackanapes

Us and Hull now on 17:07 - Apr 22 by Lord_Bony

Unlikely...

Getting to the Prem was unlikely.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Us and Hull now on 17:12 - Apr 22 with 2528 viewsJackanapes

Palace also play Hull so thats also good

Us and Hull now on 17:28 - Apr 22 with 2377 viewsswan65split

Its in teh hands of the Gods.......the last few games are going to be a roller coaster ride of emotions, .....and may spring a few surprises !
Us and Hull now on 18:51 - Apr 22 with 2065 viewsLord_Bony

The run in

Hull play Southampton A,Sunderland H,Crystal Palace A

Swansea play Man U A , Everton H, Sunderland A

Us and Hull now on 18:52 - Apr 22 with 2055 viewsSmellyplumz

Us and Hull now on 18:51 - Apr 22 by Lord_Bony

The run in

Hull will do it imo

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Us and Hull now on 18:54 - Apr 22 with 2038 viewsjack247

The run in

You missed out the West Brom and Tottenham games. Puts a different slant on it if Chelsea haven't already won the league.

I think they will struggle at Southampton
Us and Hull now on 18:56 - Apr 22 with 2027 viewsraynor94

The run in

How about Hull home to Spurs and us home to the Baggies? are you really sure you follow the game and you mod this site!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Us and Hull now on 19:00 - Apr 22 with 2003 viewsLord_Bony

Oh aye click n paste damn it ...soz

Us and Hull now on 19:01 - Apr 22 with 1997 viewsmonmouth

The negative lackadaisical shit against two terrible teams in West Ham and Watford has put us down. It just has. All this agonising is just twisting the knife. And as for VDH for LLorente at an hour. WTF, I mean WTF. Then penalty goes in, we lose that game. Load of w*nk Clement, that would have finished you with the whole fanbase. You are a very lucky prat.

I'm fuming that we are down, but down we are. The others will get enough points with the start we've gifted them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Us and Hull now on 19:03 - Apr 22 with 1969 viewsLord_Bony

This is where today's Premier League results leave Swansea City in their fight for survival

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/todays-premier-league-

Us and Hull now on 19:20 - Apr 22 with 1871 viewsSmellyplumz

Us and Hull now on 19:03 - Apr 22 by Lord_Bony

This is where today's Premier League results leave Swansea City in their fight for survival

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/todays-premier-league-

Fk off wathan

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Us and Hull now on 19:49 - Apr 22 with 1777 viewsSTID2017

Palace - they'll not see another point IMO

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Us and Hull now on 20:00 - Apr 22 with 1706 viewsStarsky

Us and Hull now on 19:01 - Apr 22 by monmouth

The negative lackadaisical shit against two terrible teams in West Ham and Watford has put us down. It just has. All this agonising is just twisting the knife. And as for VDH for LLorente at an hour. WTF, I mean WTF. Then penalty goes in, we lose that game. Load of w*nk Clement, that would have finished you with the whole fanbase. You are a very lucky prat.

I'm fuming that we are down, but down we are. The others will get enough points with the start we've gifted them.

We're not down yet Monny... stay strong. That was a good performance despite Clement trying to sabotage the game with his substitutions

It's just the internet, init.

Us and Hull now on 20:02 - Apr 22 with 1673 viewsmonmouth

Us and Hull now on 20:00 - Apr 22 by Starsky

We're not down yet Monny... stay strong. That was a good performance despite Clement trying to sabotage the game with his substitutions

I accept anything can happen.

By Wednesday, I'll be on the 'we can beat United' bus.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Us and Hull now on 20:09 - Apr 22 with 1616 viewsploppy

Need both Burnley and Palace to lose tomorrow, that's for sure. You can't trust other teams to do it for you though. Bloody Watford losing to 10-man Hull. FFS.
Us and Hull now on 20:17 - Apr 22 with 1586 viewsFlashberryjack

Us and Hull now on 20:09 - Apr 22 by ploppy

Need both Burnley and Palace to lose tomorrow, that's for sure. You can't trust other teams to do it for you though. Bloody Watford losing to 10-man Hull. FFS.

Shows how sh*t Watford are .......... but says more about us.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Us and Hull now on 20:22 - Apr 22 with 1549 viewstomdickharry

Us and Hull now on 20:09 - Apr 22 by ploppy

If they both lost then that would open up the last relegation spot,with Palace having to play Burnley and Hull and the 2 Manchester teams,anything is possible provided of course we do not lose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024