Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. 20:06 - Apr 22 with 4936 viewsDarran

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:20 - Apr 22 with 3288 viewsmorristonboy

Showed a lack of class.
Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:23 - Apr 22 with 3265 viewsJBT95

Some were shouting for him to get a haircut.

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:23 - Apr 22 with 3258 viewsOldjack

fuking gypo .

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:24 - Apr 22 with 3255 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

F@ck him

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:25 - Apr 22 with 3226 viewsjack2jack

Aye there was a bit in the North West corner as well poor, show i thought,seen as he wanted to come back only to be scuppered by HJ so say!
Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:27 - Apr 22 with 3215 viewsPozuelosSideys

Dont worry. Im sure there were plenty of others just waiting for him to score and send us packing so they could give him a round of applause.

Hes an opposition player, fck him.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:27 - Apr 22 with 3212 viewsDarran

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:23 - Apr 22 by JBT95

Mmm.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:31 - Apr 22 with 3156 viewsjack2jack

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:23 - Apr 22 by JBT95

If he'd have got his hair cut Tom wouldn't​ have scored
Replay shows it off his leg, soz
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 20:46]
Login to get fewer ads

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:32 - Apr 22 with 3147 viewscontroversial_jack

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:27 - Apr 22 by Darran

Mmm.

I booed him as well, but when he had a clear run and was easily disposed by our full back, I believe he let it happen. I didn't boo him again, But he's really not that good, although a hard worker.
Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:37 - Apr 22 with 3105 viewsmonmouth

He was utter dogshit.

Bullet dodged.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:43 - Apr 22 with 3051 viewsKilkennyjack

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:37 - Apr 22 by monmouth

He was utter dogshit.

Bullet dodged.

And yet good enough to make the team of the tourno in Euro16.

Be a great fit for us.
Quiet today yes, but dont doubt his class.

The best player produced by our club since Ivor.

Beware of the Risen People

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:48 - Apr 22 with 2994 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Let me tell you about Joe

He wanted to come here so much he'd had HELD ON FOREVER AND taken a massive pay cut

Just wake up FFS

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:55 - Apr 22 with 2946 viewsmonmouth

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:43 - Apr 22 by Kilkennyjack

And yet good enough to make the team of the tourno in Euro16.

Be a great fit for us.
Quiet today yes, but dont doubt his class.

The best player produced by our club since Ivor.

It was somewhat tongue in cheek.

Look on the bright side though, he scored for us. He's a good boy.

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:56 - Apr 22 with 2942 viewsFlashberryjack

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:48 - Apr 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Let me tell you about Joe

He wanted to come here so much he'd had HELD ON FOREVER AND taken a massive pay cut

Just wake up FFS

i Spoke to Joey after the game, he told me he deliberately deflected the ball for us to score.

F*cking legend he is.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 23:05 - Apr 22 with 2661 viewsKilkennyjack

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:56 - Apr 22 by Flashberryjack

i Spoke to Joey after the game, he told me he deliberately deflected the ball for us to score.

F*cking legend he is.

Said the same to me...,😎

Beware of the Risen People

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 23:09 - Apr 22 with 2639 viewsexiledclaseboy

I booed him cos he wasn't playing for the Swans. In fact he was playing for the opposition. Isn't that how it works?

Poll: Tory leader

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 23:17 - Apr 22 with 2599 viewsLoyal

Fck Joe Allen, dads a dentist,

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 23:21 - Apr 22 with 2566 viewsGiff

Surely it would be the same as his ex team mates, love him before and after the game. During the game - hate him and kick him all over the park.
Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 23:22 - Apr 22 with 2561 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:56 - Apr 22 by Flashberryjack

F*cking legend he is.

He's on 70 k a year

And struggling along

His Mrs works in. Tesco every other Saturday .
😀

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 23:37 - Apr 22 with 2505 viewsdameedna

Well done

Carrolls other shot which the keeper saved was a good example of what our midfield did through the middle today always pressing and outplayed Joe, shaquiri and berahino sp.

Joe had a good game but had less space as did shaquiri
Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 01:11 - Apr 23 with 2389 viewsNeathJack

F*cking bonkers. The game has gone soft ffs.

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 05:52 - Apr 23 with 2267 viewsswans11

Didn't understand the booing really yes he plays for the opposition but you don't boo everyone other player he has not done anything wrong. fair enough don't chant his name as has been seen in passed with other players but thought to boo him was a bit much
Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 07:39 - Apr 23 with 2150 viewsmonmouth

Oh ffs booing him WAS respectful. He will have been happy. Just doing nothing and ignoring the scruffy little f*cker would have really hurt him a lot more.

He'll have the last laugh anyway. We won't be booing him next year.

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 07:56 - Apr 23 with 2115 viewslifelong

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 07:39 - Apr 23 by monmouth

Oh ffs booing him WAS respectful. He will have been happy. Just doing nothing and ignoring the scruffy little f*cker would have really hurt him a lot more.

He'll have the last laugh anyway. We won't be booing him next year.

Stoke aren't going down mun.
Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 09:52 - Apr 23 with 1956 viewsJackBishop

What a bunch of kn*bs on here. Joey sat with us in the away end at Man City. No need to cheer him but I despair at the lack of class on here from people who should know better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024