Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. 20:06 - Apr 22 with 4935 viewsDarran

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 09:55 - Apr 23 with 1267 viewsSTID2017

I didn't join in with the childish booing (never do).
If he'd have gone to the centre circle at the end I'd have applauded him, but didn't have the opportunity.
Did he have much of a reception by you Darran ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 10:06 - Apr 23 with 1243 viewsnice_to_michu

Joe Allen was booed?

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 10:20 - Apr 23 with 1221 viewsMrSwerve

Grow up, it's all panto. I doubt if many (if any) who booed Joey actually despise the bloke.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 10:22 - Apr 23 with 1213 viewsmonmouth

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 10:20 - Apr 23 by MrSwerve

Grow up, it's all panto. I doubt if many (if any) who booed Joey actually despise the bloke.

And would welcome him back with open arms obviously. He will have lapped that up yesterday. People are so bloody precious on others behalf.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 10:30 - Apr 23 with 1200 viewsBorojack

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 20:37 - Apr 22 by monmouth

He was utter dogshit.

Bullet dodged.

Bullet dodged don't think so.
Would have preferred him to Baston and would have had 3 million towards a backup for Llorente.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 10:46 - Apr 23 with 1175 viewsJohnw102

Tom Carroll looked the far better player than Joe Allen yesterday

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 11:35 - Apr 23 with 1117 viewsBillyChong

Let's all clap an opposing player like the idiots who gave Gerrard a standing ovation when he was substituted for Liverpool at the Liberty.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 11:39]
Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 11:38 - Apr 23 with 1113 viewsDarran

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 11:35 - Apr 23 by BillyChong

Let's all clap an opposing player like the idiots who gave Gerrard a standing ovation when he was substituted for Liverpool at the Liberty.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 11:39]

Well said William football fans in the 21st century make me puke.

Login to get fewer ads

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 11:42 - Apr 23 with 1104 viewsDafyddHuw

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 23:09 - Apr 22 by exiledclaseboy

I booed him cos he wasn't playing for the Swans. In fact he was playing for the opposition. Isn't that how it works?

The other Stoke players weren't playing for the Swans either. So presumably you booed them too every time they had the ball (by your logic).
Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 12:17 - Apr 23 with 1067 viewsjack2jack

Some Stoke fans applauded our players when subbed,just saying.
Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 12:51 - Apr 23 with 1027 viewsLoyal

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 09:52 - Apr 23 by JackBishop

What a bunch of kn*bs on here. Joey sat with us in the away end at Man City. No need to cheer him but I despair at the lack of class on here from people who should know better.

And I know for a fact he paid for his ticket.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 13:16 - Apr 23 with 1002 viewsHighjack

There was a gormless fat twwat at the Spurs game shouting "Tonna wannker" at Ben Davies for the whole first half. He thought he was being hilarious and witty but everyone around him thought he was a bellend.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 13:52 - Apr 23 with 963 viewsexiledclaseboy

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 11:42 - Apr 23 by DafyddHuw

The other Stoke players weren't playing for the Swans either. So presumably you booed them too every time they had the ball (by your logic).

No. I singled him out for special booing attention as a former player. This used to be traditional before we all went soft.

Poll: Tory leader

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 14:07 - Apr 23 with 936 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It's a pity we still wasn't down the vetch .
We could have chucked stones at him then .

He doesn't play for us any more

F@ck him

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 14:38 - Apr 23 with 907 viewsMrSwerve

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 14:07 - Apr 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

F@ck him

Indeed.

PS: come home Joey.

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 14:55 - Apr 23 with 889 viewsNeath_Jack

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 14:07 - Apr 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

F@ck him

On a similar note, me and one of the boys said yesterday, if this was down the Vetch way back when, that baldy headed useless c*nt of a linesman would have found himself pelted with clipper lighters and small coins.

As for Joe Allen, f*ck him. You lot that are crying about it are exactly the same ones who applaud Frank Lampard when he warms up when playing against us. The same ones who backed that boring blue c*nt that posts on here, over one of our own.

Simpering fannies.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 15:00 - Apr 23 with 881 viewsDarran

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 14:55 - Apr 23 by Neath_Jack

On a similar note, me and one of the boys said yesterday, if this was down the Vetch way back when, that baldy headed useless c*nt of a linesman would have found himself pelted with clipper lighters and small coins.

As for Joe Allen, f*ck him. You lot that are crying about it are exactly the same ones who applaud Frank Lampard when he warms up when playing against us. The same ones who backed that boring blue c*nt that posts on here, over one of our own.

Simpering fannies.

lol

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 15:14 - Apr 23 with 851 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Simpering fannies.

Towards the end of the vetch days I sat in the centre stand , it was most enjoyable.

The lines men , refs , opposition bench had abuse all game & hated it .

Certainly won us plenty of dodgy decisions over the years.

The highlight of it all was a good friend of mine going into the dugout to argue with Paul brush during a game after the southend (ex Cardiff defender) did the ayatollah to the centre stand.

Hostile place was the vetch

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 15:19 - Apr 23 with 842 viewsTreforys_Jack

Love Joe , he's a cracking lad but he was 20yrds in front of me taking a corner and I gave him a load of abuse much to my boys amusement. Anything to put him off his game. Then got into an argument with a couple of blokes who thought I was being disrespectful. For 90mins he plays for the opposition ffs , other than that he's one of our own.
Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 15:25 - Apr 23 with 825 viewsLoyal

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 15:14 - Apr 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

Towards the end of the vetch days I sat in the centre stand , it was most enjoyable.

The lines men , refs , opposition bench had abuse all game & hated it .

Certainly won us plenty of dodgy decisions over the years.

The highlight of it all was a good friend of mine going into the dugout to argue with Paul brush during a game after the southend (ex Cardiff defender) did the ayatollah to the centre stand.

Hostile place was the vetch

Our section in the centre stand was full of many different characters 👍😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 15:44 - Apr 23 with 786 viewsMrSwerve

Simpering fannies.

Sorry couldn't resist.

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 15:47 - Apr 23 with 780 viewsexiledclaseboy

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 15:25 - Apr 23 by Loyal

Our section in the centre stand was full of many different characters 👍😂

I had a centre stand seasie for one season, the relegation season under Hollins. It was grim but that was undoubtedly more about the football on offer than the Centre Stand itself. We moved back to the North Bank the following season.

Poll: Tory leader

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 15:49 - Apr 23 with 779 viewsMagic_Michu

Did you boo all their players every time they had the ball?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 15:51 - Apr 23 with 770 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 15:49 - Apr 23 by Magic_Michu

Did you boo all their players every time they had the ball?

I called shaquri a fat dwarf , does that count?

Lots in the East booing Joe Allen today. on 16:04 - Apr 23 with 733 viewsmonmouth

I'm sure that if Harry Kane joined Chelsea or Man City that the Spurs fans would give him a rousing cheer on his return to WHL. Yep, I'm sure they would.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024