Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Hughes / Stoke 21:12 - Apr 22 with 1217 viewsdickythorpe

Just what are their ambitions?

With all that talent at his disposal they are underachieving.
Grumpy looking sourpuss!!

That team they picked has goals written all over them....now it's 6 games away without scoring!!!

Crouch looked frustrated and ill, Aranatovic kicked the dug out so hard you could hear it in the North Upper....his penalty kick just landed in Inverness!!!

Allen looks unloved there, and worse much worse was seeing Bony warming up looking fit, very fit.
Surely as a pro and on a sunny day you'd want to be playing.

All the Jack army should take a bow today!
Mark Hughes / Stoke on 21:26 - Apr 22 with 1152 viewsClinton

We had a huge piece of luck today that the pen didnt hit the target. I loves Fab but pens arent his strong point.
Their ambitions are same as ours. Stay in the prem and try to nick a Cup.
If we stay up we should have a whip round for Arnautovic. He might just have saved our bacon.
Might.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Mark Hughes / Stoke on 21:32 - Apr 22 with 1115 viewsLeonWasGod

One word sums up their performance - hoooooof!

I thought they'd turned a corner after Hughes' first season, but they're back to their lumping up to the big man best (worst). Like you say, it's not as if they don't have some tidy players at their disposal - Arnautovic is class, as is that Skakira lass, Joey, Wilf, that sulky little Berahino can be a player when he wants to be. Would all walk into our team imo. But not on today's performances from them.
Mark Hughes / Stoke on 21:33 - Apr 22 with 1114 viewsSwansea93

Crouch was still hungover from the Kasabian gig the other night

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Mark Hughes / Stoke on 21:36 - Apr 22 with 1085 viewsClinton

Mark Hughes / Stoke on 21:32 - Apr 22 by LeonWasGod

One word sums up their performance - hoooooof!

I thought they'd turned a corner after Hughes' first season, but they're back to their lumping up to the big man best (worst). Like you say, it's not as if they don't have some tidy players at their disposal - Arnautovic is class, as is that Skakira lass, Joey, Wilf, that sulky little Berahino can be a player when he wants to be. Would all walk into our team imo. But not on today's performances from them.

At least they no longer punt to the corner from kick-off.
Couldnt believe that when I saw it a couple of years ago.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Mark Hughes / Stoke on 21:37 - Apr 22 with 1076 viewsLeonWasGod

Mark Hughes / Stoke on 21:36 - Apr 22 by Clinton

At least they no longer punt to the corner from kick-off.
Couldnt believe that when I saw it a couple of years ago.

Lost their long throw expert haven't they. They guy with the big ears, whatever his name was!
Mark Hughes / Stoke on 21:39 - Apr 22 with 1067 viewsjasper_T

Berahino has been sh!t for literally years now. Drugged up little idiot still somehow coasts by on his "potential".
Mark Hughes / Stoke on 21:44 - Apr 22 with 1024 viewsLeonWasGod

Mark Hughes / Stoke on 21:39 - Apr 22 by jasper_T

Berahino has been sh!t for literally years now. Drugged up little idiot still somehow coasts by on his "potential".

True. Coasting off the back of his over-hyped name courtesy of the press. He doesn't seem to be doing anything at Stoke, but I'm not surprised with him watching the ball sail over his head all the time.
Mark Hughes / Stoke on 21:44 - Apr 22 with 1020 viewsClinton

Mark Hughes / Stoke on 21:37 - Apr 22 by LeonWasGod

Lost their long throw expert haven't they. They guy with the big ears, whatever his name was!

Ha ha Delap, thats the boy. Pulis-ball at its best (worst)
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 21:45]

Login to get fewer ads

Mark Hughes / Stoke on 09:55 - Apr 23 with 671 viewsperchrockjack

Sneering fe ker from the Old Fergie school

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mark Hughes / Stoke on 10:13 - Apr 23 with 640 viewsPegojack

What was that with Wilf?

He was definitely out there in the pre match warm up, but wasn't named on their bench?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024