Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn 21:22 - Apr 22 with 6798 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2017/04/election-2017-what-should

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:09 - Apr 23 with 891 viewsperchrockjack

but who takes over Andrew

Who would make them electable and be truly the party of the main stream "working" family

O Donnell

abbot, first black lady to lead a party?

Cupboards bare

Alan Johnson ,sadly ,out of contention but a guy with class,fairness,wit ,intellect ,style and a man who worked for a living from humble background .

He would hammer TERESA and give Labour sizeable majority

My opinion

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:10 - Apr 23 with 893 viewsblueytheblue

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:02 - Apr 23 by Private_Partz

I don't think he had much choice. Initially he tried to have a broad concensus of opinion but the Blairites shamefully run for the hills and there they remain. They as as culpable as Hell for the state the Labour Party is in as well as the Murdock press.

Something else that isn't Corbyn's fault, huh?

Blairites won elections. Corbynistas won't. Corbyn's Momentum inspired coup will lead to electoral disaster.

Your Trump inspired rant against the media would be aided by spelling "Murdoch" correctly tbh.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:13 - Apr 23 with 891 viewsJack_Meoff

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:10 - Apr 23 by blueytheblue

Something else that isn't Corbyn's fault, huh?

Blairites won elections. Corbynistas won't. Corbyn's Momentum inspired coup will lead to electoral disaster.

Your Trump inspired rant against the media would be aided by spelling "Murdoch" correctly tbh.

You got Netflix bluey? If so, put aside your (I'm assuming, apologies if not the case) dislike of George Galloway and watch The Killing$ of Tony Blair. What an utterly odious criminal this man is. (Blair!)

He was backed by the likes of Murdoch because he represented their interests. Margaret Thatcher's greatest achievement indeed.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 14:21]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:15 - Apr 23 with 886 viewsJack_Meoff

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:32 - Apr 23 by blueytheblue

ComRes poll commissioned by those Labour hating Mirror people, yeah, can see Mirror wanting that to influence people to vote Tory.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-hits-magical-50-per-10277463

It's interesting that having attacked Trump all throughout the American election, the left are adopting his tactic of attacking the media.

EDIT:

Let's look at some of those stats.

45% of LABOUR voters believe they can't win with Corbyn in charge.

Much vaunted yoof movement? 41% of the 18-24 category say :LABOUR can't win with Corbyn in charge.

Best PM? 62% May, 25% Corbyn.

But yeah, it's the MEDIA, dummy! Corbyn is amazebobs.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 11:36]

It's because they're realists and are aware of the forthcoming smear campaign from the likes of Murdooch and Rothermere bluey

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:34 - Apr 23 with 869 viewsblueytheblue

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:13 - Apr 23 by Jack_Meoff

You got Netflix bluey? If so, put aside your (I'm assuming, apologies if not the case) dislike of George Galloway and watch The Killing$ of Tony Blair. What an utterly odious criminal this man is. (Blair!)

He was backed by the likes of Murdoch because he represented their interests. Margaret Thatcher's greatest achievement indeed.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 14:21]

Oh, I've no love for Tony Blair whatsoever. My distain for him and his wife is pretty big. Yes, I have a dislike for Galloway. His target demographic as seen in Bradford is communities where anti-semitism is rife.

The only good thing I can say about Blair is that he realised the politics of the seventies lead to electoral wipeout. You can argue he was the consumate copy of American leaders ( till Trump anyway ) - slick with the soundbites, less so on policies. TV debate friendly...

The incredibly hard work Smith and Kinnock did to reform Labour into a somewhat credible party was undermined by Blair to a great degree imo. Union power forcing Ed on the part when everybody else wanted David has also hurt, leading to Corbyn's coup.

Question is where Labour go next after the GE wipeout. Wouldn't surprise me to see Corbyn stay on, spectacularly misread public sentiment and go further left. Also wouldn't surprise me to see David Milliband return He's one of the few potential leaders who could make a real go of it - he'd still be inheriting the Momentum problem though.

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:55 - Apr 23 with 852 viewsDarran

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 13:58 - Apr 23 by Private_Partz

Not all of them resign Darr. Think the only way JC will go is if he loses his mandate from the memebership. I think and hope both pro Brexit Labour and Tories take a pasting this time and the Lib Dems are resurgent.
I will put my left wing Labour hat back on after the Election. ;-)

They usually do don't they?

Out of curiosity when was the last time one didn't?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 15:09 - Apr 23 with 844 viewsperchrockjack

So just right wing brain washing ?

Well no ,lads

Evidence on here of clear brain washing

Evidence of left wing, communist,social state control of everything and everyone .

Problem is the left see anyone disagreeing as back ally filth, stupid or fascist

Fact

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 16:21 - Apr 23 with 828 viewsJackTheLad

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 23:46 - Apr 22 by rock1n

Apart from the fact he has zero leadership qualities?

Apart from the fact he has no class, any moderate leader would have resigned now with his polling figures

Apart from the fact he and his acolytes have bullied moderates into resigning or potential deselection

Tories on 50% in latest poll open your eyes

If you still think opinion polls are credible, perhaps you should take a read of this article before you make a bit of a boob out of yourself

https://skwawkbox.org/2017/03/19/is-this-the-smoking-gun-of-yougovs-anti-corbyn-
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 16:21]

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Login to get fewer ads

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 16:24 - Apr 23 with 823 viewsJackTheLad

Not a leader - told to you by the papers and the BBC
A terrorist sympathiser - told to you by the papers and the BBC
Zero class - What are you even talking about? The guy oozes class, because he is f*cking human!
Any others? You're all super duper clever rehashing the lies in the mainstream media... well done, gold star!

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 16:25 - Apr 23 with 817 viewsperchrockjack

Feckn universities eh

One state one party one for workers

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 16:41 - Apr 23 with 812 viewsexiledclaseboy

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 16:24 - Apr 23 by JackTheLad

Zero class - What are you even talking about? The guy oozes class, because he is f*cking human!
Any others? You're all super duper clever rehashing the lies in the mainstream media... well done, gold star!

The only fact you need to know really is that he's about to lead Labour to its biggest electoral defeat ever.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 16:46]

Poll: Tory leader

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 16:49 - Apr 23 with 807 viewsblueytheblue

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 16:24 - Apr 23 by JackTheLad

Leader - calls for unity. Voted against Labour party over 500 times during his political career where he's carefully made his image as a rebel.

Terrorist sympathiser - plenty of evidence in his own comments. Invited Sinn Fein to parliament weeks after the Brighton bombing where his IRA chums tried to murder the government.

Zero class - everything for Corbyn is about class... wanted his son to go to comprehensive school that at the time was failing. .. "hey son, have a crap education!"...

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 17:36 - Apr 23 with 798 viewsJackTheLad

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 16:49 - Apr 23 by blueytheblue

Leader - calls for unity. Voted against Labour party over 500 times during his political career where he's carefully made his image as a rebel.

Terrorist sympathiser - plenty of evidence in his own comments. Invited Sinn Fein to parliament weeks after the Brighton bombing where his IRA chums tried to murder the government.

Zero class - everything for Corbyn is about class... wanted his son to go to comprehensive school that at the time was failing. .. "hey son, have a crap education!"...

What a sh*t response.

So he disagreed with PM Tony Blair as a backbencher... what a poor leader!

So he believes that holding peace talks are necessary to achieve....peace! Nutter!

The last comment just shows how little you have to dislike about the man, only what you've been told to think - there's a good doggy

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 17:37 - Apr 23 with 797 viewsJackTheLad

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 16:41 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

The only fact you need to know really is that he's about to lead Labour to its biggest electoral defeat ever.

Cheers Mystic Meg

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 17:40 - Apr 23 with 794 viewsexiledclaseboy

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 17:37 - Apr 23 by JackTheLad

Cheers Mystic Meg

Any time mush. Come back on 9 June.

Poll: Tory leader

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 17:40 - Apr 23 with 793 viewsblueytheblue

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 17:36 - Apr 23 by JackTheLad

What a sh*t response.

So he disagreed with PM Tony Blair as a backbencher... what a poor leader!

So he believes that holding peace talks are necessary to achieve....peace! Nutter!

The last comment just shows how little you have to dislike about the man, only what you've been told to think - there's a good doggy

Corbyn has voted against every Labour leader since he first got into parliament. Can't do that and then demand loyalty yourself.

Are you a tad dense? Peace talks is one thing - inviting Sinn Fein WEEKS after the brighton bombing is ridiculous. How pray tell will Jezza have peace talks with Daesh?

We'll be here to support you on June 9th. A comforting word for you,etc.

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 17:42 - Apr 23 with 787 viewsJackTheLad

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 17:40 - Apr 23 by blueytheblue

Corbyn has voted against every Labour leader since he first got into parliament. Can't do that and then demand loyalty yourself.

Are you a tad dense? Peace talks is one thing - inviting Sinn Fein WEEKS after the brighton bombing is ridiculous. How pray tell will Jezza have peace talks with Daesh?

We'll be here to support you on June 9th. A comforting word for you,etc.

Because Labour are supposed to make decisions for the working class, to benefit the 99%, did you expect him to leave his principles behind when Thatchers lapdog Blair took office and started turning Labour into Tory lite?

Erm, so you are saying he should have used his psychic powers to foresee future events like you mentioned? Yes I am the dense one

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 17:47 - Apr 23 with 776 viewsblueytheblue

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 17:42 - Apr 23 by JackTheLad

Because Labour are supposed to make decisions for the working class, to benefit the 99%, did you expect him to leave his principles behind when Thatchers lapdog Blair took office and started turning Labour into Tory lite?

Erm, so you are saying he should have used his psychic powers to foresee future events like you mentioned? Yes I am the dense one

You seem to rather stupidly fail to grasp Corbyn has routiniely voted against Labour under numerous different Labour leaders.

Seems you are utterly obsessed with Blair. Granted, can see why you forget Brown ( much like I wish the rest of us could ).

That Tory lite as you deem it, gasp, won elections. Labour have a better chance of winning with David Milliband than Ed - members, MPs wanted Dave who was ahead in every round. Unions wanted Ed... and look what happened.

You must be dense because you cannot read.

Corbyn invited Sinn Fein into parliament WEEKS AFTER the Brighton bombing. Not before but AFTER. Yeah, he needed psychic powers...

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 17:56 - Apr 23 with 766 viewsJackTheLad

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 17:47 - Apr 23 by blueytheblue

You seem to rather stupidly fail to grasp Corbyn has routiniely voted against Labour under numerous different Labour leaders.

Seems you are utterly obsessed with Blair. Granted, can see why you forget Brown ( much like I wish the rest of us could ).

That Tory lite as you deem it, gasp, won elections. Labour have a better chance of winning with David Milliband than Ed - members, MPs wanted Dave who was ahead in every round. Unions wanted Ed... and look what happened.

You must be dense because you cannot read.

Corbyn invited Sinn Fein into parliament WEEKS AFTER the Brighton bombing. Not before but AFTER. Yeah, he needed psychic powers...

Oh I misread, I do apologise, I've still taken you to town butty. Not that you or your tory pals will admit. See ya

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 18:04 - Apr 23 with 755 viewsblueytheblue

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 17:56 - Apr 23 by JackTheLad

Oh I misread, I do apologise, I've still taken you to town butty. Not that you or your tory pals will admit. See ya

Taken to town lol...

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 21:48 - Apr 23 with 725 viewsWarwickHunt

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 16:41 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

Aye - that bástard Murdoch , eh?
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 22:06 - Apr 23 with 710 viewslonglostjack

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:04 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

If Labour get annihilated at the local elections next week Corbyn should resign and let someone else take over for 8 June for the good of both party and country.

Not going to happen though unfortunately. It's one thing to be convinced of your ideas it's another to be able to get those ideas across in the face of a hostile Murdoch / Rothermere press. Corbyn just Isn't a good salesman, no matter how good the product is.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 22:47 - Apr 23 with 688 viewsJango

Corbyn is labelled a terrorist sympathiser for inviting Sinn Fein over yet this countries leaders past and present can blow up innocent people and destroy entire countries for their oil and get no abuse. Media manipulation at its finest.
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 07:33 - Apr 24 with 658 viewsDr_Winston

Be interesting to see what happens if Labour get trounced and Corbyn refuses to quit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 07:41 - Apr 24 with 648 viewswaynekerr55

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 23:41 - Apr 22 by londonlisa2001

Don't you think his choice of a senior team speaks volumes about him? For me, it shows a complete lack of judgment.

Spot on.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024