Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn 21:22 - Apr 22 with 6813 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2017/04/election-2017-what-should

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 13:40 - Apr 25 with 1090 viewsPURe_Evil

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 13:35 - Apr 25 by Kerouac

ha ha!
You couldn't be more wrong but I won't explain further as I value my family's privacy, unlike that insufferable cretin called Prosser.

Always a good sign when the oppo are forced to go for the man instead of the ball

And you've just verbally attacked another poster?
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 13:46 - Apr 25 with 1082 viewsKerouac

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 13:40 - Apr 25 by PURe_Evil

And you've just verbally attacked another poster?

In terms of "attacking the poster instead of the ball", Prosser is not even on the pitch.
Sat on his arse making daisy chains over yonder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 13:47 - Apr 25 with 1081 viewsblueytheblue

Keir Starmer nails it. Kinda.

“The only way to stop [a hard Brexit] and to build a fairer Britain is to elect a Labour Government. A Labour Government who will reset our approach to Brexit, rebuild relations with the EU and make sure that jobs, the economy and rights come first.”

I wonder if he's at all related to the Keir Starmer who resigned in 2016, saying this...

“It is clear that [Labour] needs a much louder voice on the critical issues of renegotiating the UK’s place in the world and mitigating the damaging impact of our exit from the EU. It is simple untenable now to suggest that we can offer an effective opposition without a change of leader.”
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 14:01]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 13:51 - Apr 25 with 1073 viewsHighjack

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 13:47 - Apr 25 by blueytheblue

“The only way to stop [a hard Brexit] and to build a fairer Britain is to elect a Labour Government. A Labour Government who will reset our approach to Brexit, rebuild relations with the EU and make sure that jobs, the economy and rights come first.”

I wonder if he's at all related to the Keir Starmer who resigned in 2016, saying this...

“It is clear that [Labour] needs a much louder voice on the critical issues of renegotiating the UK’s place in the world and mitigating the damaging impact of our exit from the EU. It is simple untenable now to suggest that we can offer an effective opposition without a change of leader.”

Well if they do need a new leader then Sir Keir and Lady Nugee can and will be the champions that the working class need.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 13:58 - Apr 25 with 1066 viewsblueytheblue

Starmer is second favourite with the bookies to be next leader isn't he? Got to be the second most boring speaker I've ever heard.

Top was a lecturuer who spoke in a monotone. Had lectures from him Friday afternoons, double lectures, three hours... can't ever remember staying awake.

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:00 - Apr 25 with 1064 viewsDarran

Is Keir Starmer related to Keir Tarmer?

Distant cousins perhaps? lol

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:01 - Apr 25 with 1062 viewsblueytheblue

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:00 - Apr 25 by Darran

Is Keir Starmer related to Keir Tarmer?

Distant cousins perhaps? lol

Who is Keir Tarmer, Dazzer?

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:03 - Apr 25 with 1059 viewsDarran

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:01 - Apr 25 by blueytheblue

Who is Keir Tarmer, Dazzer?

lol

Login to get fewer ads

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:41 - Apr 25 with 1051 viewsKerouac

What the actual f*ck.

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 07:50 - Apr 26 with 1006 viewsPrivate_Partz

It is good that a few at least and have now seen the light and are actually supporting the Party and its policies.
The other bit of good news is the Murdock press are having to report on the Labour manifesto which will be a nice change from highliting Party infighting.
Would be lovely if one day the press and the voting Public actually debated, and voted for, policies rather than the perceived personality of the respective leaders.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 08:27 - Apr 26 with 991 viewsblueytheblue

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 07:50 - Apr 26 by Private_Partz

It is good that a few at least and have now seen the light and are actually supporting the Party and its policies.
The other bit of good news is the Murdock press are having to report on the Labour manifesto which will be a nice change from highliting Party infighting.
Would be lovely if one day the press and the voting Public actually debated, and voted for, policies rather than the perceived personality of the respective leaders.

Supporting the Party and it's poicies?

The key point of Starmer's comment in 2016 was "It is simple untenable now to suggest that we can offer an effective opposition without a change of leader.".

What has magically changed that has become tenable in his mind? Has Corbyn read "Leadership for Dummies"?

Starmer's an idiot anyway. Still hasn't apologised to Paul Chambers, has he?

And yet again, it's "Murdoch" not "Murdock".

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 08:45 - Apr 26 with 985 viewsWarwickHunt

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 08:27 - Apr 26 by blueytheblue

The key point of Starmer's comment in 2016 was "It is simple untenable now to suggest that we can offer an effective opposition without a change of leader.".

What has magically changed that has become tenable in his mind? Has Corbyn read "Leadership for Dummies"?

Why - what did he do?

ps And yet again, it's its, not it's.

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 08:53 - Apr 26 with 975 viewswaynekerr55

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 08:45 - Apr 26 by WarwickHunt

Why - what did he do?

That mug sums things up very CLEARLY!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 10:36 - Apr 26 with 944 viewsPrivate_Partz

Like I said he has seen the light. I wish the Murdock press would as well. One of Corby's biggest critics is Hattersley. Even he had to admit he agreed with everything Starmer said. I just wish people would live in the here and now and not be obsessed with personalities. The coward May is a prime example at PMQ. Never responding to the questions raised by JC but resorting to personal attacks instead.
All academic for me this time round as I am voting Lib Dem and i would urge anyone with a pro EU stance to do the same.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 10:38]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:04 - Apr 26 with 927 viewsKerouac

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 08:45 - Apr 26 by WarwickHunt

Why - what did he do?

Where can I get me such a mug?

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 17:43 - Apr 26 with 894 viewsWarwickHunt

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:04 - Apr 26 by Kerouac

Where can I get me such a mug?

Go to Amazon and search for "grammar mug". Numerous variations.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 17:43]
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:07 - Apr 26 with 873 viewsDrizzy

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 17:43 - Apr 26 by WarwickHunt

Go to Amazon and search for "grammar mug". Numerous variations.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 17:43]

Retirement boring you, Phil?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:14 - Apr 26 with 864 viewsexiledclaseboy

Perhaps he's just accepted the view of the majority of the party he's a member of?

Y'know, like when you denied that May has changed her mind about Brexit because she's just accepted the view of the majority of the people who voted in the referendum.

Same thing. Surely?
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 19:24]

Poll: Tory leader

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:30 - Apr 26 with 857 viewsblueytheblue

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:14 - Apr 26 by exiledclaseboy

Perhaps he's just accepted the view of the majority of the party he's a member of?

Y'know, like when you denied that May has changed her mind about Brexit because she's just accepted the view of the majority of the people who voted in the referendum.

Same thing. Surely?
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 19:24]

Nowhere near the same thing as you well know.

Starmer eviscerated Corbyn's "leadership" skills. "Oh, it's ok, my party loves Corbyn so I'll suddenly praise him ( completely ignoring the fact the PLP want Corbyn out for the most part"?

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:34 - Apr 26 with 852 viewsexiledclaseboy

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:30 - Apr 26 by blueytheblue

Nowhere near the same thing as you well know.

Starmer eviscerated Corbyn's "leadership" skills. "Oh, it's ok, my party loves Corbyn so I'll suddenly praise him ( completely ignoring the fact the PLP want Corbyn out for the most part"?

Hang on.

Starmer had an opinion that Corbyn wasn't the best person to lead the Labour Party. The party had an election, Corbyn won handsomely. Starmer now works to make the best of the democratically expressed will of the party.

May had an opinion that the UK would be better off remaining a member of the EU. The UK had a vote and leave won narrowly. May now works to make the best of the democratically expressed will of the people of the UK.

And this isn't exactly the same thing how?

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 20:26 - Apr 26 with 832 viewsWarwickHunt

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:07 - Apr 26 by Drizzy

Retirement boring you, Phil?

No, Drippy - just the "outdated" chords.

Got any new ones?
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 20:32 - Apr 26 with 822 viewslondonlisa2001

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:34 - Apr 26 by exiledclaseboy

Hang on.

Starmer had an opinion that Corbyn wasn't the best person to lead the Labour Party. The party had an election, Corbyn won handsomely. Starmer now works to make the best of the democratically expressed will of the party.

May had an opinion that the UK would be better off remaining a member of the EU. The UK had a vote and leave won narrowly. May now works to make the best of the democratically expressed will of the people of the UK.

And this isn't exactly the same thing how?

Bluey is becoming more and more like Trampie daily.
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 20:34 - Apr 26 with 820 viewsexiledclaseboy

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 20:32 - Apr 26 by londonlisa2001

Bluey is becoming more and more like Trampie daily.

More predictable, more dogmatic, more entrenched and less amusing than Trampie. A winning combination.

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 20:53 - Apr 26 with 810 viewsDrizzy

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 20:26 - Apr 26 by WarwickHunt

No, Drippy - just the "outdated" chords.

Got any new ones?

I'm merely expressing concern for a geriatric friend who's wasting his precious time on correcting people's grammar on a football forum.

Thoughts are with you, Phil.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 20:57 - Apr 26 with 802 viewsexiledclaseboy

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 20:53 - Apr 26 by Drizzy

I'm merely expressing concern for a geriatric friend who's wasting his precious time on correcting people's grammar on a football forum.

Thoughts are with you, Phil.

Lovely vocative comma use there, Driz.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024