Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn 21:22 - Apr 22 with 6800 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2017/04/election-2017-what-should

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 08:46 - Apr 24 with 1152 viewsblueytheblue

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 22:47 - Apr 23 by Jango

Corbyn is labelled a terrorist sympathiser for inviting Sinn Fein over yet this countries leaders past and present can blow up innocent people and destroy entire countries for their oil and get no abuse. Media manipulation at its finest.

Inviting Sinn Fein over mere WEEKS after the Brighton bombing.

Still, it was only Tories they tried killing, so probably justified, huh?

I can see all that media manipulation given the vitriole rightly thrown at Blair... smfh...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 08:48 - Apr 24 with 1152 viewsDafyddHuw

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 22:50 - Apr 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'd like a reason why people can't stand him.

Blah blah blah

30 years ago he told the IRA to get into politics.

His tie never matches

It's wearing the poppy mun.

Can't trust anyone who doesn't wear/wears a white poppy.

The media told me.
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 09:59 - Apr 24 with 1124 viewsperchrockjack

99 per cent .

Do what ?

Fook me son.

This gets better

99 per cent of the British public is ...what

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 12:49 - Apr 24 with 1097 viewsburty

Dont you listen to what he is saying hes going to end this wrecking policy of austerity, which is killing public services Wrecking the NHS and prices keep going up but the rich keep getting richer fact.
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 13:45 - Apr 24 with 1081 viewsWarwickHunt

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 12:49 - Apr 24 by burty

Dont you listen to what he is saying hes going to end this wrecking policy of austerity, which is killing public services Wrecking the NHS and prices keep going up but the rich keep getting richer fact.

He's going to do that with a Labour vote of 20-25%?

Fûck me - do you think he can get us Champions' League qualification as well?
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:16 - Apr 24 with 1063 viewsperchrockjack

Phil

You re fecked ,son, if Jez gets in

I d leave the Home Counties

Maybe move back to Swansea

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:19 - Apr 24 with 1063 viewsacejack3065

Out on the doorsteps every day ATM. Between me and you it's not looking good
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:24 - Apr 24 with 1054 viewsperchrockjack

By the way, we need Oil, like it or not

Without it, we couldn't go not function as we do

Login to get fewer ads

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 17:44 - Apr 24 with 1029 viewsHighjack

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:19 - Apr 24 by acejack3065

Out on the doorsteps every day ATM. Between me and you it's not looking good

What sort of constructive feedback have you received?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 18:43 - Apr 24 with 1015 viewslonglostjack

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:24 - Apr 24 by perchrockjack

By the way, we need Oil, like it or not

Without it, we couldn't go not function as we do

So true, salad is rubbish without it. Has to be Extra Virgin mind not that I've ever understood that particular concept but no doubt the Italians could explain.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 18:45]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:29 - Apr 24 with 1003 viewsacejack3065

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 17:44 - Apr 24 by Highjack

What sort of constructive feedback have you received?

"F*ck off"

"I'm not voting for that w****r"

Permiatations thereof.
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:49 - Apr 24 with 992 viewsexiledclaseboy

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:29 - Apr 24 by acejack3065

"F*ck off"

Permiatations thereof.

Which constituency are you campaigning in, Ace?

Poll: Tory leader

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:51 - Apr 24 with 991 viewsacejack3065

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:49 - Apr 24 by exiledclaseboy

Which constituency are you campaigning in, Ace?

Gower until the election but I've been about in the last few months. We had a good assembly result so maybe we can perform a miracle and oust bandwagon Byron.
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:53 - Apr 24 with 990 viewsexiledclaseboy

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:51 - Apr 24 by acejack3065

Gower until the election but I've been about in the last few months. We had a good assembly result so maybe we can perform a miracle and oust bandwagon Byron.

Well you'll have my vote but only cos the LibDems have got as much chance around here as the Swans have of being in the Champions League next season.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 19:54]

Poll: Tory leader

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:54 - Apr 24 with 985 viewsacejack3065

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:53 - Apr 24 by exiledclaseboy

Well you'll have my vote but only cos the LibDems have got as much chance around here as the Swans have of being in the Champions League next season.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 19:54]

I was disappointed to see Peter Black lose his regional seat last year in the Assembly. Like him or not he's a hard worker and always put a shift in down the bay.
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 20:08 - Apr 24 with 978 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:54 - Apr 24 by acejack3065

I was disappointed to see Peter Black lose his regional seat last year in the Assembly. Like him or not he's a hard worker and always put a shift in down the bay.

peter & chris will be having my council votes.

hard workers

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 20:34 - Apr 24 with 958 viewsHighjack

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 19:29 - Apr 24 by acejack3065

"F*ck off"

Permiatations thereof.

I was far more polite to the very pretty young lady who knocked on my door the other day, but the message was rather similar.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 20:37 - Apr 24 with 953 viewsacejack3065

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 20:34 - Apr 24 by Highjack

I was far more polite to the very pretty young lady who knocked on my door the other day, but the message was rather similar.

Lol, where was this if you don't mind me asking?
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 00:51 - Apr 25 with 931 viewsKerouac

We had a nice young man (red hair, Gower boy) knocking our door the other day.
Hoping to be elected to Swansea Council he was.
I try not to talk to them when they come-a-knocking...don't want to waste their time (or mine) having a debate on the doorstep.
The missus answered, I was listening from another room...his patter was fecking awful, didn't have the first clue about how to communicate;

Timid young, privileged, middle class, Labour Councillor wannabee:
"So my family are from the Gower, did I mention that I'm from a Gower family, because I am and I've grown up here and live here and promise to represent your interests on the Council...because I'm a Gower boy see. (yes I am paraphrasing and mocking the poor kid a bit here)

Mrs. Kerouac: "Oh I see, what kind of things will you be doing to represent us? What do you want to achieve?

"Oh, umm...planning, and, er, stuff" (I am not paraphrasing here, this is the exact quote)

Following a short, pleasant, chat with rambling overgrown adolescent Mrs. Kerouac comes back in and goes;
"Awwww he's lovely! I fully approve of youngsters getting enthused and involved in local politics" (or some old guff like that)

F*ck my poor f*cking tired cynical eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 09:12 - Apr 25 with 898 viewsperchrockjack

K .

You make me wish I was living back home.

Wel, almost

Come and be our neighbour .

We have a vibrant village here surrounded by farmland, coast 2mins away and Wales ,if you feel that way, 20 mins

Plenty of Livery outlets for your kids horses

Oh and the great city of Liverpool over the river

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:13 - Apr 25 with 871 viewsmacthejack

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 00:51 - Apr 25 by Kerouac

We had a nice young man (red hair, Gower boy) knocking our door the other day.
Hoping to be elected to Swansea Council he was.
I try not to talk to them when they come-a-knocking...don't want to waste their time (or mine) having a debate on the doorstep.
The missus answered, I was listening from another room...his patter was fecking awful, didn't have the first clue about how to communicate;

"So my family are from the Gower, did I mention that I'm from a Gower family, because I am and I've grown up here and live here and promise to represent your interests on the Council...because I'm a Gower boy see. (yes I am paraphrasing and mocking the poor kid a bit here)

Mrs. Kerouac: "Oh I see, what kind of things will you be doing to represent us? What do you want to achieve?

"Oh, umm...planning, and, er, stuff" (I am not paraphrasing here, this is the exact quote)

Following a short, pleasant, chat with rambling overgrown adolescent Mrs. Kerouac comes back in and goes;
"Awwww he's lovely! I fully approve of youngsters getting enthused and involved in local politics" (or some old guff like that)

F*ck my poor f*cking tired cynical eyes.

You have a wife?!
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:30 - Apr 25 with 862 viewsPURe_Evil

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:13 - Apr 25 by macthejack

You have a wife?!

I get the feeling they are one of these families who don't really have many friends and keep to themselves.
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:38 - Apr 25 with 855 viewsLeonWasGod

Key battleground. I'm thinking of going tactical - didn't Gower only only needed a swing of 14 votes in the last election to keep the Tories out? I 'wasted' mine on LD or Plaid last time (can't remember which, I'm not tribal with my voting).

I find it a harder choice for the Council elections - we've only got Labour (Adam Gilbert), Tory (Lyndon Jones), Greens (Karen laurence), and an independent (Keith Marsh). Don't know much about any of them except the continuous stream of self congratulation we get from Lyndon's team.
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 13:35 - Apr 25 with 838 viewsKerouac

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:30 - Apr 25 by PURe_Evil

I get the feeling they are one of these families who don't really have many friends and keep to themselves.

ha ha!
You couldn't be more wrong but I won't explain further as I value my family's privacy, unlike that insufferable cretin called Prosser.

Always a good sign when the oppo are forced to go for the man instead of the ball

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 13:36 - Apr 25 with 834 viewsDarran

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 13:35 - Apr 25 by Kerouac

ha ha!
You couldn't be more wrong but I won't explain further as I value my family's privacy, unlike that insufferable cretin called Prosser.

Always a good sign when the oppo are forced to go for the man instead of the ball

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024