Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn 21:22 - Apr 22 with 6814 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2017/04/election-2017-what-should

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 21:31 - Apr 22 with 2924 viewsClinton

Bit hammered. Whats the answer ?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 22:34 - Apr 22 with 2871 viewsSwanzay

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 21:31 - Apr 22 by Clinton

Bit hammered. Whats the answer ?

Im not affiliated to any party, but I cant stand the local MP, does feck all! But might want to vote for the actual party, is there a way around this?
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 22:38 - Apr 22 with 2868 viewsblueytheblue

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 22:34 - Apr 22 by Swanzay

Im not affiliated to any party, but I cant stand the local MP, does feck all! But might want to vote for the actual party, is there a way around this?

Unless your constituency has an independent standing who would back the party in the HoC, no.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 22:44 - Apr 22 with 2864 viewsexiledclaseboy

Excellent article. And it should be an eye opener for those Corbynistas who consider themselves liberals.

Poll: Tory leader

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 22:50 - Apr 22 with 2856 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'd like a reason why people can't stand him.

Blah blah blah

30 years ago he told the IRA to get into politics.

His tie never matches

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 23:00 - Apr 22 with 2837 viewsexiledclaseboy

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 22:34 - Apr 22 by Swanzay

No.

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 23:37 - Apr 22 with 2801 viewsCountyJim

Well I'm a Labour party member the guy is a knob

But i have an excellent constituence MP and i will help his campaign
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 23:37 - Apr 22 with 2801 viewsepaul

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 22:50 - Apr 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Blah blah blah

His tie never matches

Innit! thats all they can get him on, he's done so much damage to this country................................oh wait he's never ever actually been PM

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 23:41 - Apr 22 with 2795 viewslondonlisa2001

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 23:37 - Apr 22 by epaul

Innit! thats all they can get him on, he's done so much damage to this country................................oh wait he's never ever actually been PM

Don't you think his choice of a senior team speaks volumes about him? For me, it shows a complete lack of judgment.
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 23:46 - Apr 22 with 2789 viewsrock1n

Blah blah blah

His tie never matches

Apart from the fact he has zero leadership qualities?

Apart from the fact he has no class, any moderate leader would have resigned now with his polling figures

Apart from the fact he and his acolytes have bullied moderates into resigning or potential deselection

Tories on 50% in latest poll open your eyes

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 23:54 - Apr 22 with 2773 viewsCountyJim

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 23:37 - Apr 22 by epaul

The man constantly rebelled as a back bencher

And now calls for unity

We are going to get hammered by the Tories then he must go

Everyone​ i speak to says the guy is a disaster

Im thinking Agent Corbs
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 23:54 - Apr 22 with 2770 viewsploppy

Blah blah blah

His tie never matches

He reminds me of the worst kind of union leader from the 70s, the way he almost throws words out of his mouth when he's being forceful. And the way he says "says".
What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 10:46 - Apr 23 with 2685 viewsDr_Winston

He was campaigning in Warrington yesterday. Next week he's off to Enniskillen, Guildford and Birmingham.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:03 - Apr 23 with 2661 viewsJack_Meoff

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 23:46 - Apr 22 by rock1n

Apart from the fact he has zero leadership qualities?

Apart from the fact he has no class, any moderate leader would have resigned now with his polling figures

Apart from the fact he and his acolytes have bullied moderates into resigning or potential deselection

Tories on 50% in latest poll open your eyes

Opinion polls are a device for influencing public opinion, not a device for measuring it. Crack that,and it all makes sense - Peter Hitchens

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:11 - Apr 23 with 2658 viewsPrivate_Partz

Blah blah blah

His tie never matches

I am with you. Once people are challenged on his actual policies, and to where they disagree, they go very quiet. What he did 30 years ago or the colour of his tie are indeed the main criticisms.
The Blairite Kendall was on Peston this morning refusing to answer whether she backs JC as a future PM. This prior to a General Election ffs!
If Labour crash and burn to a greater degree than the Tories then it will be th PLP and the Murdock press that will have caused it.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:20 - Apr 23 with 2653 viewsDarran

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:11 - Apr 23 by Private_Partz

I am with you. Once people are challenged on his actual policies, and to where they disagree, they go very quiet. What he did 30 years ago or the colour of his tie are indeed the main criticisms.
The Blairite Kendall was on Peston this morning refusing to answer whether she backs JC as a future PM. This prior to a General Election ffs!
If Labour crash and burn to a greater degree than the Tories then it will be th PLP and the Murdock press that will have caused it.

So it won't be anything to do with Corbyn and he shouldn't resign like all other leaders do when/if they lose a GE then?

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:32 - Apr 23 with 2638 viewsblueytheblue

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:03 - Apr 23 by Jack_Meoff

Opinion polls are a device for influencing public opinion, not a device for measuring it. Crack that,and it all makes sense - Peter Hitchens

ComRes poll commissioned by those Labour hating Mirror people, yeah, can see Mirror wanting that to influence people to vote Tory.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-hits-magical-50-per-10277463

It's interesting that having attacked Trump all throughout the American election, the left are adopting his tactic of attacking the media.

EDIT:

Let's look at some of those stats.

45% of LABOUR voters believe they can't win with Corbyn in charge.

Much vaunted yoof movement? 41% of the 18-24 category say :LABOUR can't win with Corbyn in charge.

Best PM? 62% May, 25% Corbyn.

But yeah, it's the MEDIA, dummy! Corbyn is amazebobs.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 11:36]

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:38 - Apr 23 with 2635 viewsblueytheblue

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:20 - Apr 23 by Darran

So it won't be anything to do with Corbyn and he shouldn't resign like all other leaders do when/if they lose a GE then?

He should but won't.

Corbyn has always made his image as a rebel, sniping from the backbenches. His calls for unity have thus been farcical and hypocritical.

No, Corbyn would rather destroy Labour, leaving it in the political wilderness for decades - just as long as he can rebuild it in his image, nothing more that sycophants and lackeys. Dogma, yo!

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:44 - Apr 23 with 2630 viewsLohengrin

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:03 - Apr 23 by Jack_Meoff

Absolutely spot-on.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:50 - Apr 23 with 2620 viewsperchrockjack

When asked if he would take out the leader /s of ISIS if the chance arose, he completely avoided the question.

And brown socks too

A man ,an honest man ,a straight forward man.

not really

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 12:05 - Apr 23 with 2608 viewsDarran

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:50 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

When asked if he would take out the leader /s of ISIS if the chance arose, he completely avoided the question.

And brown socks too

A man ,an honest man ,a straight forward man.

not really

Someone on twitter said he had a bit of a disaster on the Marr show this morning anyone see it?

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 12:13 - Apr 23 with 2598 viewsperchrockjack

DARRAN

Good morning

As I was awaiting for my croissants to defrost I made the mistake of watching this creti.

Big mistake

I'm on a yellow car from M for bad language ,as it is, but MARR asked what I ve asked...would you take out a terrorist and a leading one. He fookn will not

Ergo, Abbott would ,I believe, investigate any police officer who shot any terrorist ,especially one of colour, and crucify him/her if rules weren't followed to the letter.

We re virtually in a war situation on our streets and this "vermin" would effectively leave us all exposed to the ultimate.

Chuck in abandoning our nuclear deterrent and we re pretty much defenceless but we would be singing John Baez songs, waving our peace and love banners so not to worry

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 13:58 - Apr 23 with 2564 viewsPrivate_Partz

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 11:20 - Apr 23 by Darran

Not all of them resign Darr. Think the only way JC will go is if he loses his mandate from the memebership. I think and hope both pro Brexit Labour and Tories take a pasting this time and the Lib Dems are resurgent.
I will put my left wing Labour hat back on after the Election. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:02 - Apr 23 with 2556 viewsPrivate_Partz

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 23:41 - Apr 22 by londonlisa2001

Don't you think his choice of a senior team speaks volumes about him? For me, it shows a complete lack of judgment.

I don't think he had much choice. Initially he tried to have a broad concensus of opinion but the Blairites shamefully run for the hills and there they remain. They as as culpable as Hell for the state the Labour Party is in as well as the Murdock press.

What to do if you can't stand Corbyn on 14:04 - Apr 23 with 2552 viewsexiledclaseboy

If Labour get annihilated at the local elections next week Corbyn should resign and let someone else take over for 8 June for the good of both party and country.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024