Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're still f*cked 22:57 - Apr 22 with 7855 viewsexiledclaseboy

It was good to see us win today but Hull"s win took the wind out of my sails.

Poll: Tory leader

We're still f*cked on 21:56 - Apr 23 with 1251 viewsbyron

We're still f*cked on 20:02 - Apr 23 by lifelong

Bloody hell, let's strap a pair on here, beat United on the weekend and Hull lose to Southampton and we go above them... I refuse to accept that we are down.
Even if we both lose on the weekend there will be still 9 points to play for.

Can't see this, more like they get something at Southampton, we get nothing at Utd, then they beat Sunderland and we lose to Everton. This is very likely. 6 points behind, 2 games to go.....

Benny

We're still f*cked on 22:11 - Apr 23 with 1213 viewsbonymine

We're still f*cked on 21:56 - Apr 23 by byron

Can't see this, more like they get something at Southampton, we get nothing at Utd, then they beat Sunderland and we lose to Everton. This is very likely. 6 points behind, 2 games to go.....

Happy B*stard......why don't we just give up now and jack it all in then is it ? !!!!

Nothing will be decided until MATHEMATICALLY CERTAIN but we can but hope (except you it would appear !!).

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

We're still f*cked on 22:22 - Apr 23 with 1169 viewsdameedna

We're still f*cked on 23:09 - Apr 22 by dickythorpe

ECB, I looked at my old man at full time and told him "well we showed some fight and didn't roll over"
He said " As a youngster I saw Trevor Ford, Tery Medwin, Cliff Jones,the Holes, the Allchurches, Mel Charles, Sam Kiley ( he loves him and reckons if he hadn't broken his leg we'd have gone up to the top flight in the 60's) when you came along I saw us beat Leeds 5-1 and thereafter I've seen nothing but rubbish at times at the Vetch from the mid 80's until the last decade"

"Oh aye " I said.

"Yes" he said, " and if I ever see Bob Bradley I'll shoot him"

The internet came 20 years too late and I would blame that on the americans too.

It is a pity more people did not remind us how good these players were.

Correction herbies son is around
not sure if he is here
but we talk occassionally

That clip of the prestom Cup semi final is quality

We do have Leon I have watched a re run and Leon shows shaquiri and our mate Joe they are in for in for a game in the first 30 mins

Luck was on our side finally this weekend
Asmentioned If one of Routs goals against Hull had gone in we would be spluttering less
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 22:25]
We're still f*cked on 23:27 - Apr 23 with 1088 viewsowainglyndwr

Burnley are in free fall
We're still f*cked on 18:02 - Apr 24 with 861 viewsbyron

We're still f*cked on 23:27 - Apr 23 by owainglyndwr

Burnley are in free fall

Burnley have 2 very win able home games and don't lose many at home. They will be ok.
Now one thing no one seems to have picked up on is the runs both we and hull are on, teams in this league rarely go on good ones for long, basically it's our turn for a good one and hull for a bad, is that realistic??

Benny

We're still f*cked on 18:50 - Apr 24 with 822 viewsJackFish

We're still f*cked on 21:56 - Apr 23 by byron

Hull's recent away form is every bit as bad as ours - one win and two draws all season (no prizes for guessing who the win was against...). That makes 2 points from their last 16 away games. With any luck that'll continue at Southampton and Palace.

They'll almost definitely beat Sunderland at home though, which would mean we'll need either two wins or a win and two draws from four as an absolute minimum.
We're still f*cked on 19:09 - Apr 24 with 782 viewsKing_Ribena

I think the fact we play after everybody else for the next two weeks could be a huge advantage to us, if hull slip up we know what must be done to catch ground on them.

They will of course know this and that could heap a bit of pressure onto them as well.

Imagine waking up Sunday knowing a win at old Trafford will leapfrog us above them! No need for jack to a rat dvds being dished out for a morale boost!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024