Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're still f*cked 22:57 - Apr 22 with 7850 viewsexiledclaseboy

It was good to see us win today but Hull"s win took the wind out of my sails.

Poll: Tory leader

We're still f*cked on 08:25 - Apr 23 with 1967 viewsSgorioFruit

We're still f*cked on 23:30 - Apr 22 by Cooperman

Did you update your '40 point' thread? I didn't see it.

Yep indeedy

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/177044/page:2/#43

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

We're still f*cked on 09:30 - Apr 23 with 1886 viewsPegojack

I agree that Hull are in the driving seat at the moment, but you never know. It's just a damn shame we didn't show the same desire, fight and organization we showed yesterday in the previous six games, with the exception of the Spurs match.

You have to hand it to Hull, they showed tremendous fight and no little skill yesterday, aided by a pathetic Watford.

I'm also conscious of the fact we used up an enormous amount of luck yesterday - not just the penalty miss, but Berahinho's header on the stroke of half-time, and Joey Allen's assist for our goal. We've had dreadful luck for most of the season, I hope the football gods are smiling on us for just four more games.
We're still f*cked on 09:53 - Apr 23 with 1840 viewsperchrockjack

I remember TOM Kiley had a shop on Middle Rd

Good player indeed

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

We're still f*cked on 09:57 - Apr 23 with 1837 viewsSTID2017

We're still f*cked on 09:53 - Apr 23 by perchrockjack

I remember TOM Kiley had a shop on Middle Rd

Good player indeed

I was in school with his son Jeremy (he was a self opinionated bully, but built like a brick out house)
I heard all the stories from my relatives growing up and read several accounts that Tom Kiley's injury was the difference between us going up and not going up.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

We're still f*cked on 09:59 - Apr 23 with 1827 viewsFireboy

Watched both us and hull on motd last night and there were several things that happened that told me that both teams were destined to win their games and don't shoot me for this that we could BOTH escape relegation

We could win 3 out of 4 remaining games but we have to show alot more fight in our 2 away games to stand any chance though
We're still f*cked on 10:03 - Apr 23 with 1815 viewsWhiterockin

The mad 60 seconds yesterday could define our season. If the penalty had gone in the team would have felt there is nothing they can do, we are down. Going straight up the other end and scoring will give them confidence that our luck has changed. Confidence and momentum could well get us over the line.
We're still f*cked on 10:16 - Apr 23 with 1791 viewshammy

We may be fecked but it was a really gutsy performance yesterday, with no little skill. Having Leon back provided us with our "usual" ball winning and distribution capability. This made it much easier for the likes of Fer, Ki, Carroll, Siggy and Ayew to get on the front foot.

The Hull result could have been better for us but they almost expect to win their home games. But can you imagine what they're thinking; "we keep winning and we still can't shake off those bloody Swans !". If we keep matching them, at least, to the last game of the season then they will need to beat Spurs (who hopefully will show some pride even if they are not still in the PL race).

Anyway, we just need to concentrate on each game as it comes and look to bring yesterday's form and spirit to each one. Manure next up and their next set of fixtures is as follows:-

Burnley (Away) 2:15pm today
Man City (Away) 8pm Thu 27th Apr
Us (Home) 12pm Sun 30th Apr
Celta Vigo (Away) 8:05pm Thu 4th May

Given that Mourinho seems to be focused on winning the Europa League and they have significant injuries, especially at centre back, then this is not a bad time to play them. We need to defend well, keep the ball and send Llorente at the weakened defence as much as possible.

Following yesterday's match I'm now looking forward to this one; even the 3 hour drive including the shait M6 !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

We're still f*cked on 10:20 - Apr 23 with 1783 viewsmonmouth

At least Spurs have form for when they have nothing to play for. They only lost 5-1 to relegated Newcastle in last year's last game. Better hope they are still in the title race if depending on those cocks.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

We're still f*cked on 10:21 - Apr 23 with 1771 viewsperchrockjack

Well remember that Kiley injury saga .

And true

It cost us the big time

The M6 ...horrendous

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

We're still f*cked on 10:22 - Apr 23 with 1773 viewsPegojack

We're still f*cked on 10:20 - Apr 23 by monmouth

At least Spurs have form for when they have nothing to play for. They only lost 5-1 to relegated Newcastle in last year's last game. Better hope they are still in the title race if depending on those cocks.

Absolutely. We all need to pray that Chelsea lose or draw a couple of their next games.

EDIT: I've just looked at the respective run ins of Spurs and Chelsea. It definitely will be a case of Spurs playing for pride only on the last day of the season at Hull....
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 10:27]
We're still f*cked on 16:48 - Apr 23 with 1633 viewsjohnlangy

We're still f*cked on 23:05 - Apr 22 by exiledclaseboy

Old Trafford next weekend while Hull go to Southampton. I fancy their chances more than ours. Then we play Everton who we're consistently shit against. Hull play Sunderland at home (win for Hull) but we'll get f*ck all at Sunderland. I can't see us beating West Brom either.

Happy Sunday everyone
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 23:06]

I disagree totally.

Hull are dreadful on the road. So they'll lose against Soton and Crystal Palace. They're excellent at home so assume they'll beat Sunderland (although with it being a Derby and hopefully S'land till have a mathematical chance at the time it won't be easy) but Spurs now won't have the FA Cup final a few days after their game. So they'll hammer Hull. That means they get just another 3 points.

The Swans yesterday were very good. And that's with 3 injured. With Llorente back to scoring form that gives us a good chance in any of our last four games.
We're still f*cked on 16:49 - Apr 23 with 1625 viewsexiledclaseboy

We're still f*cked on 16:48 - Apr 23 by johnlangy

I disagree totally.

Hull are dreadful on the road. So they'll lose against Soton and Crystal Palace. They're excellent at home so assume they'll beat Sunderland (although with it being a Derby and hopefully S'land till have a mathematical chance at the time it won't be easy) but Spurs now won't have the FA Cup final a few days after their game. So they'll hammer Hull. That means they get just another 3 points.

The Swans yesterday were very good. And that's with 3 injured. With Llorente back to scoring form that gives us a good chance in any of our last four games.

Ooh I hope you're right old son. Personally I still feel that our goose is very much cooked.

Poll: Tory leader

We're still f*cked on 17:31 - Apr 23 with 1543 viewsmonmouth

We're still f*cked on 16:49 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

Ooh I hope you're right old son. Personally I still feel that our goose is very much cooked.

Aye, this is why I couldn't get much excited yesterday. Hull winning with 10 put us back in the oven. I think it's our year to go anyway. It would be a miracle to get away with the clusterf*ck that the whole club has become.

We're still f*cked on 18:04 - Apr 23 with 1454 viewsmonmouth

So anyway, about this run in from hell that Crystal Palace have....

We're still f*cked on 18:05 - Apr 23 with 1447 viewsSmellyplumz

We're still f*cked on 18:04 - Apr 23 by monmouth

Innit fking Liverpool

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

We're still f*cked on 18:17 - Apr 23 with 1408 viewslondonlisa2001

We're still f*cked on 18:04 - Apr 23 by monmouth

They are safe now.

Always tend in these situations to forget just how shockingly inept Liverpool are.
We're still f*cked on 18:22 - Apr 23 with 1392 viewsStarsky

We're still f*cked on 17:31 - Apr 23 by monmouth

Aye, this is why I couldn't get much excited yesterday. Hull winning with 10 put us back in the oven. I think it's our year to go anyway. It would be a miracle to get away with the clusterf*ck that the whole club has become.

Boys... come on... it ain't over yet

It's just the internet, init.

We're still f*cked on 18:25 - Apr 23 with 1383 viewsmonmouth

We're still f*cked on 18:22 - Apr 23 by Starsky

Boys... come on... it ain't over yet

Nope, as I said, it needs a miracle.

We're still f*cked on 18:41 - Apr 23 with 1301 viewsbyron

If hull win at saints it is.....

Benny

We're still f*cked on 18:44 - Apr 23 with 1288 viewsSmellyplumz

It's been a long slow death but we are done.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

We're still f*cked on 19:03 - Apr 23 with 1242 viewsGlyn1

We're still f*cked on 17:31 - Apr 23 by monmouth

Which is precisely what Hull fans have been saying about their own club all season.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

We're still f*cked on 19:28 - Apr 23 with 1179 viewsbonymine

We're still f*cked on 18:44 - Apr 23 by Smellyplumz

It's been a long slow death but we are done.

Sadly think you are right mate .....the Sellouts' actions in lining their own pockets to the detriment of 'OUR' (Their ?) Club and the 'recruitment policy '?? 🙄🙄 last Summer have come home to roost big time for Big Nose and his 'Buddys' ......

Fed up now of banging the same drum about the Sellouts ; they are beyond contempt really they may be rich in monetary terms but will forever be the scumbags who sold out for personal gain and 'SOLD US DOWN THE RIVER' ......

'' once a Jack sometimes a Jack until you get offered a fortune to sell your soul ''

Remember that Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Van Zweden etc....what goes around comes around.

'YOU GREEDY B*STARDS GET OUT OF OUR CLUB......'

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

We're still f*cked on 20:02 - Apr 23 with 1112 viewslifelong

Bloody hell, let's strap a pair on here, beat United on the weekend and Hull lose to Southampton and we go above them... I refuse to accept that we are down.
Even if we both lose on the weekend there will be still 9 points to play for.
We're still f*cked on 20:30 - Apr 23 with 1044 viewsbonymine

We're still f*cked on 20:02 - Apr 23 by lifelong

Bloody hell, let's strap a pair on here, beat United on the weekend and Hull lose to Southampton and we go above them... I refuse to accept that we are down.
Even if we both lose on the weekend there will be still 9 points to play for.

Rog I love your positivity and hope you are right for all our sakes......but I go to Old Trafford next weekend in the hope that we can maybe nick a point but realistically attending Old Trafford for the last time with my two sons as a Premier League team ....

But we will sing our hearts out for the lads whatever ( as long as they are worthy of wearing the SWANSEA CITY shirt 👍)..

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

We're still f*cked on 20:40 - Apr 23 with 1014 viewsBloodyhills

Agree with the OP. Hull are well up for it and the fight in our team shows up sporadically at best.

Having said that it's amazing that we are still in touch after being so crap for most of the season so I think we still have a chance of staying up, albeit a small one.

Crossing fingers and everything else.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024