Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's The Resurrection thread tonight 23:35 - Apr 22 with 1685 viewsbuilthjack

There doesn't appear to be one?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Where's The Resurrection thread tonight on 08:21 - Apr 23 with 1618 viewsSgorioFruit

Of course not.
Because we won.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Where's The Resurrection thread tonight on 08:55 - Apr 23 with 1583 viewsjasper_T

Maybe he popped in here after the game in a good mood, saw the relentlessly negative cnts posting nonsense, and decided life's too short.

Or that his job was already being done.
Where's The Resurrection thread tonight on 09:33 - Apr 23 with 1528 viewsSmellyplumz

Where's The Resurrection thread tonight on 08:55 - Apr 23 by jasper_T

Maybe he popped in here after the game in a good mood, saw the relentlessly negative cnts posting nonsense, and decided life's too short.

Or that his job was already being done.

That's a positive post right.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Where's The Resurrection thread tonight on 09:49 - Apr 23 with 1504 viewsperchrockjack

Maybe he s living his life

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Where's The Resurrection thread tonight on 12:58 - Apr 23 with 1388 viewsLoyal

Was celebrating our win, as was I.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 12:58]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Where's The Resurrection thread tonight on 15:15 - Apr 23 with 1229 viewsTheResurrection

Where's The Resurrection thread tonight on 12:58 - Apr 23 by Loyal

Was celebrating our win, as was I.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 12:58]

A bit too much. Hammered and still suffering now.

Strange old game but we deserved the win. Stoke didn't look too bothered, hope Everton, Sunderland and West Brom appear the same.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Where's The Resurrection thread tonight on 15:20 - Apr 23 with 1204 viewsLoyal

Where's The Resurrection thread tonight on 15:15 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

Strange old game but we deserved the win. Stoke didn't look too bothered, hope Everton, Sunderland and West Brom appear the same.

I'm not sure my body could take another two victories and a non relegation party like last night mate 😂
But I'm going to try.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Where's The Resurrection thread tonight on 16:10 - Apr 23 with 1131 viewsTheResurrection

Where's The Resurrection thread tonight on 15:20 - Apr 23 by Loyal

I'm not sure my body could take another two victories and a non relegation party like last night mate 😂
But I'm going to try.

We'll keep on keeping on eh 😉

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Login to get fewer ads

Where's The Resurrection thread tonight on 11:26 - Apr 24 with 850 viewsbuilthjack

Let's hope we have 4 ( you forgot Man Utd for some strange reason)more celebration parties starting next Sunday.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 11:30]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Where's The Resurrection thread tonight on 01:44 - Apr 25 with 681 viewsChief

Arnautovic and Hughes with their respective tantrums certainly looked bothered to me!!!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Where's The Resurrection thread tonight on 07:19 - Apr 25 with 605 viewsTheResurrection

Where's The Resurrection thread tonight on 01:44 - Apr 25 by Chief

Arnautovic and Hughes with their respective tantrums certainly looked bothered to me!!!

Glad it did. To the rest of us they were on the beach.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024