Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ayew 08:58 - Apr 23 with 3155 viewspatchboy

his best game for us. he worked their back four all game.
ayew on 09:01 - Apr 23 with 3147 viewsjasper_T

Can't see farther than the tip of his nose with the ball at his feet, but fck me can he hold onto it when he wants. Bony-esque!

Has to play the rest of the season running the channels.
ayew on 09:21 - Apr 23 with 3088 viewsTheFranchise

Other than a few times when he should have looked up and played in a team mate, he had a very good game.
ayew on 09:21 - Apr 23 with 3088 viewsPegojack

I agree with the OP, he never stopped working, ran his socks off, created a couple of good efforts on goal. We need that level of commitment, and more, for the last four games.
ayew on 09:24 - Apr 23 with 3076 viewsicecoldjack

Played very well i thought. Held it up, run the channels and run with the ball giving them plenty of problems, his best game for us.

Seeing him at around 85 mins chase back into his own half and take the ball off Joe Allen summed up his attitude, we need 10 others like that for every minute of the next 4 games !!

Carroll scored a goal but i was dissapointed by yesterday, gives it away far too cheaply and doesn't seem to bust a gut to win the ball back after players go past him with it.

Flaky fernandez was his usual self, can't pass, clumsy, wins a few headers blocks a few shots ,loses his marker in the area often, we really got caught out with this guy for £8m, not fit to lace Chico's boots and part of the reason we will probably be relegated, worst defence in the premier league.

Howler from Mawson last week, and a howler from flaky yesterday, only a couldn't be ar£ed Stoke team saved us from dropping points yet again. The weakest defense we've had for years.

Jordan really had a go yesterday though, desperate for him to score a goal just to give him a boost, has plenty of talent thats for sure.
ayew on 09:25 - Apr 23 with 3074 viewsE20Jack

He is consistantly our best player. Was against West Ham and Spurs too

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

ayew on 09:32 - Apr 23 with 3038 viewsSmellyplumz

Buckets of effort and had a really good game yesterday.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

ayew on 10:11 - Apr 23 with 2930 viewsDrGonzo

Much better on the wing.
ayew on 10:13 - Apr 23 with 2912 viewsperchrockjack

Ayes ..yeah looked good .

Fernandez AGAIN costs

Last week an unmissable header two yards out

Yesterday ,a dumbass penalty

Yet, he s "class"

Ideally, if we go down, the first to go

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

ayew on 10:27 - Apr 23 with 2882 viewsJFSwan

That's is best position I feel. A striker in a 4-4-2 diamond as he can either get close to Llorentes knock downs or run the channel as there's no natural winger to bump into. Technically gifted if not a little selfish at times
ayew on 21:16 - Apr 23 with 2535 viewskarnataka

ayew on 10:27 - Apr 23 by JFSwan

That's is best position I feel. A striker in a 4-4-2 diamond as he can either get close to Llorentes knock downs or run the channel as there's no natural winger to bump into. Technically gifted if not a little selfish at times

Without a doubt. Being a lone striker was never his game hence his unimpressive performances in Llorente's absence but released from the shackles of having to keep in the middle and free to roam, he caused Stoke a lot of problems until he understandably ran out of steam. A great effort from Jordan.
ayew on 21:26 - Apr 23 with 2501 viewsKilkennyjack

Well played indeed ....more please ...

Beware of the Risen People

ayew on 14:53 - Apr 25 with 2263 viewsNirvana

ayew on 21:16 - Apr 23 by karnataka

Without a doubt. Being a lone striker was never his game hence his unimpressive performances in Llorente's absence but released from the shackles of having to keep in the middle and free to roam, he caused Stoke a lot of problems until he understandably ran out of steam. A great effort from Jordan.

Agree completely here.

I do think Ayew is better up top with a targetman roaming but I also like him on the wing given the right XI. He's an extremely versatile player with talent and effort to boot.

I said when he signed that he could be a highly productive player for us within the right role, and that Clement can get the best out of him. It seems PC is beginning to understand what his role should be going forward. Hopefully, it will continue and he can help guide us to safety. Fingers crossed.
ayew on 11:46 - Apr 26 with 2057 viewsWandererJack

Worked himself into the ground every time he's played.

A fella behind me called him lazy on Saturday. People.
ayew on 11:58 - Apr 26 with 2037 viewsLeonWasGod

ayew on 11:46 - Apr 26 by WandererJack

No, don't agree with that at all. Were you at the Middlesbrough game? I've never seen a more disinterested performance at the Liberty. It was awful and I genuinely thought he was injured and couldn't carry on, but apparently not. And that was from mid-way through the first half.

He was superb at the weekend though, fair play. Yes a bit greedy, but he cause all sorts of problems. I just wish he'd stay on his feet a bit more than he does - first chance to hit the deck he takes it, even at the cost of wasting a good position. His brother was better at drawing and winning fouls.
ayew on 12:46 - Apr 26 with 1974 viewsjack247

ayew on 11:46 - Apr 26 by WandererJack

He has looked lethargic and disinterested more often that not. Different player against Stoke though. Chasing everything down, some great footwork and hard to dispossess. Much, much better.
ayew on 13:11 - Apr 26 with 1944 viewsdameedna

Hope he plays at united and goes well for 90 minutes
Setting in nicely
ayew on 15:42 - Apr 26 with 1879 viewsHighjack

Last few home games is the first time all season we've turned defences and got in behind them. It's what ayew seems to excel at.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

ayew on 07:14 - Apr 27 with 1718 viewsDr_Winston

He's not a centre forward. Certainly not one in a team as direct as we are at present.

Play him out wide and he seems to do a lot better, although Saturday was his best game by far for us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024